White boy calls me chink on the internet

>white boy calls me chink on the internet
>boot another wh*Toid family out of my apartment complex and into the streets
Your move crakkka

Attached: 1538809418821.png (384x384, 11K)

based, i shit on poor white bois too fellow chink

Dw, one of your cunts will put me up.

We can't do anything though since our government is full of faggots who won't do shit to stop the Asian Invasion and the selling of all our land and factories to MNCs.
We really need a British Australia again, not a White Australia or a European Australian.

What really happened
>white boy calls me chink on the internet
>too beta to confront
>make a shitty thread on Jow Forums

>crazy chink landlord is chimping out again
>says I'm evicted
>ohwell.jpg
>planning on moving out soon anyways
>quickly and easily find somewhere new to live
>damn it feels good to be white

Chink
Most of the planets population doesn't consider you human
You're an insectoid
Tiny little short chink haha all of you look the same

>Larping as an Australian Larping as a Chink
They'll never know

yeah I'll have two buffet boxes to go, with an order of egg-drop soup. Oh and a couple of extra chopsticks for the missus

Kys you zipperheaded guk? What are you going to do? Put a nigger in there that doesn't pay on time? Go eat a bug and take a shower you filthy yellow chink.

good luck procreating chink

Attached: 1538380917166.gif (495x391, 33K)

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Chink dicklet

Attached: 81402F55-1EBD-4A8E-B581-F5CF5581BE42.jpg (1080x1399, 263K)

>fuck chink bois GF behind dumpster
>accidentally turn condom inside out and shove up chink GFs cunt
>now chink boi have to get married
Your move gookness.

>come back once a month to take my monthly shit on your porch

>Disenfranchising more whites
Thanks mate, we need to fill our ranks.

this happened

You're not an Australian and you never will be. You will never be one of us.

Totally happened.

Nobody cares Ching Chung

Yea you're not talking to just Australians here. You're talking to the world.
Guess what our opinions of bug men just changed to?

You did them a favor, now they will find a white land lord and don't have to live next to chinks.

I bet your apartment complex has that weird s o y sauce smell anyway.

I'm surprised you rented a whole apartment out to one family. You sneaky gook cunts usually try to squeeze as many "students" as you can into every room. What's with you Asians living like insects?

>wh*Toid

It's albinoid.

chink: the original bugman

This

Where I live there's few Jews only 30,000 blacks spread out across a 4,600,000 population but chinks are becoming widely hated