I've never payed much attention to politics before this Kavanaugh shitshow opened my eyes

I've never payed much attention to politics before this Kavanaugh shitshow opened my eyes.
Redpill me Jow Forums

Attached: file-20181003-52660-ssqff9.jpg (926x617, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1LJUFmQ6L8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: bigun.jpg (600x450, 19K)

popcorn is best eaten with a spoon

Attached: 1538344063778.jpg (2000x1481, 815K)

I remember I read and was encouraged to read so many historical fiction books about the Holocaust and taught them as though they were facts. I believed it all too at the time.

Hot damn I used to be such a good goy.

This morning the bbc were constantly emphasizing
>the REPUBLICAN judge presiding said she found no evidence
>look at these crying women
Fucking english tv man, those cunts cant help themselves

Attached: redpill.png (952x778, 67K)

Attached: consider_the_facts.jpg (769x1031, 416K)

Attached: redpill2.png (1181x866, 215K)

Aliens did 911

The end game of the Enlightment is that creation of Artificial Intelligence which will subjugate us for eternity.

Jews.

Attached: 2ilns5.jpg (793x383, 92K)

Attached: 1538786857132.png (1375x910, 1.27M)

Jesus this is a black pill you nigger

Attached: coolcuncle2.jpg (534x405, 65K)

>Beautiful african american baby.

and yet magically you found /pol and are already using terms like 'Redpill me'

Amazing, it's almost as if you HAVE been paying close attention for a while.

This OP. Always this.

If you havn't seen "Culture of Critique for Normies" watch it NOW!

youtube.com/watch?v=t1LJUFmQ6L8

Attached: jews_communism_putin.png (2048x1536, 2.17M)

Attached: 200l.jpg (520x390, 51K)

Attached: 1538781897471.jpg (1166x962, 255K)

Millennials can't afford houses because they eat too many avocados

If it took that to get your attention you will soon be bored of politics and have left this place

A degenerate american sex offender nominated a drunken rapist for a supreme court nomination. My sides.

Here's the only redpill you need. The economy was never "fixed" after 2008, that can was kicked down the road. As things start to get bad people will start to fight over resources, first as family vs. family, then as groups of like minded people (often similar in ethnicity). All the egalitarian, humanitarian, and morals will collapse when "us" against "them" and hunger take hold. There you will sit with a gun against your head as mestizos fuck your women and children and others eat your food based on some misguided idea in equality across racial lines. It is at that point, when your women scream out, and you hear the click of the gun that you realize tribalism was always a good thing. Additionally, you realize that even in "modern times" man was constantly at war with man for resources, you were just too ignorant to realize it living in a surplus society, that it is to late to save your nation. To save your city. Your friends, culture or way of life. You forgot that man was not only civil but animal, and you paid for it.

You haven't seen anything yet. There's a very, very real chance that Collins or Flake will change their minds before the vote tomorrow. There's no way Mancin will vote "Yes" if he's the deciding vote, so if either Collins or Flake decides to vote "No," Kavanaugh gets denied. Flake already went from a "Yes" to a "Maybe" due to a couple women yelling at him in an elevator. Imagine how much pressure they must be exerting on him and Collins now.

Attached: 1438482295566.png (367x202, 63K)