What did red sox legend peter gammons mean by this?

what did red sox legend peter gammons mean by this?
twitter.com/pgammo/status/1048427177669263370

Attached: gammons.png (616x439, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pgammo/status/1048427177669263370
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude had a brain aneurysm. Probably left him with permanent damage.

Also too much time as ESPN.

>its wicked her turn

Him and Keith "SIR SIR RESIGN SIR" Olbermann have entirely lost the plot. Wokecenter was a complete failure.

>twitter.com/pgammo/status/1048427177669263370

yo he gave a shout out to pol. wtf anons we famous now!!! start from da bottom now we here

You don’t need to finish any type of education to play stick ball right?

There should be an entire profession that is dedicated to making sure pro-athletes never speak publically about anything outside of sports or their favorite coloring books.

why am I naht wicked fah ahead you might ask

Attached: laughing pepe.gif (360x346, 170K)

It's his coming out post. He likes the D.

I read that in Kennedy's voice God rest his soul

jamarcus russell's playbook was a crayon & picturebook because he was so retarded

Have we had a rally bc I missed it? Just played whack a mole for 2 minutes with captcha.

>Nenderthal
Is that his Rabbi’s last name?

pro sports is for Fags

Attached: yuck.gif (275x154, 1.83M)

>pol rally
why wasn't i there, does this guy browse pol?

I wish. Sports are a refuge from real life for most normie white people but Kaepernick/Lebron/etc. get so many nig points from special interest groups for chimping out. That rubicon has been crossed. There's no going back, and that's a shame.

did this fahg just censor "yankees suck"? WHAT A FAAG. He's wicked right, though: the yankees are rape victims.

What’s a Nenderthal?

Attached: 1529510821296.png (900x802, 468K)

>Red Sox legend
You mean a journalist? Every journalist knows about this place.

>twitterpost
reddit is down the hall and to the left

Attached: 1538173599761.jpg (648x208, 30K)

DELET

Attached: 1509852675762.jpg (630x169, 26K)

Gammons was the man back in the late 90s for ESPN. When it came to baseball, he broke every trade. After his brain stewed itself, he came out obviously changed. The political bent seems more recent to me. It's really fucking cringy too. It just really sucks seeing someone you read constantly growing up take such a bizarre turn. He serious tweets more about sucking lefty dick than the sport he made his career on.

Do good things and good things happen to you

he meant that baseball is a sport for faggots.