What does Jow Forums think of the Kashmir conflict?

What does Jow Forums think of the Kashmir conflict?

Attached: _68df1e88-4786-11e7-9f7a-23d54b55bc46_d14Q2ASZGP.jpg (960x519, 85K)

Its a conflict which has degenerated into Stone Throwing By Inbred Cavedwellers. The Inbred Cavedwellers tried Direct Action at War FOUR TIMES. 1948,,...They Lost, 1965...they Lost again, 1971...They got Gang raped and RIPPED to bits...1999, They Got Blown To Bits by Indian heavy Artillery and the Laser Guided Bomb. Then The Inbred Muslim Cavedwellers Degenerated to UN action, whining , howling in the media, shouting , snivelling and finally STONE throwing. Stone Throwing has also failed.

Hilirous

Attached: DjxE4SnVAAEPq1g.jpg (480x315, 22K)

Literally who

Attached: image.jpg (783x590, 262K)

nuke the paki scum already

Attached: pepeeyr.jpg (618x597, 144K)

Attached: 15214741.jpg (960x519, 251K)

Great song

>kasmir
Rightful indian toilet

I think the poos should start using live ammunition and consider the Kashmir aggressors as enemy combatants.

/thread

Rightful Indian clay desu

I fucking love when we get pajeet bants

Attached: India.webm (662x480, 2.5M)

Nothing.
Kashmir is a wool you make expensive sweaters from. The region Kashmir is completely uninteresting for the worl in general.

I only know the old led zep song about secret elders of a gentle race. In other words I don't care about useless dirty places.

I would support India and Hindu annexation of Pakistan. They have caused us so much grief here.

Someone please post the webm of the Kashmiri guy tied to the front of a jeep to stop people throwing rocks.

we are already doing that. 7.62 mm full metal jacket thru Automatic assault Rifles , Dragunovs, Negev Machine Guns and Russian PKM Machine Guns are Used On the faces of Inbred Cavedwellers. We will use Mortars and Heavy Artillery soon ON the Inbred Homes.

Juden Schiesse.Sohn einer Hündin.Geh zum Teufel. I am NON MUSLIM Kashmiri. And Kashmir is a BIG Place.

There have been some pretty henny ancient civilizations in those parts and I am sure it would be a great place to explore. Islam and poor colonial management has fucked it up tho

Who fucking cares. I just want all the brown people out of my country. Hope they nuke each other and take Chyna with them.

this was a mistake. The Indian Army Major should have SHOT all Stone pelters that day....all 200 Of the Inbred Muslims.

Attached: download.jpg (239x210, 13K)

>hadji's vs poo's

Yeah, it's a coin toss about which side I care less about.

Attached: you-brought-this-on-yourself.jpg (195x259, 39K)

Hadjis will take away your 1)wife 2)girlfriend/s3)sisters ,,,,for gangraping. Hadjis will take away your Money and Lands. Finally Hadjis will take away your countries. All the best. Get Slaughtered By Hadjis.

I hope India actually stops being a bitch with China and Pakiland. Take what you want India you have my blessing.