Obesity rates now top 35 percent in 7 states

>Americans continue to fatten up, with obesity rates topping 35 percent in seven states, a new report reveals.
>That's up from five states two years ago. Moreover, no state had a notable improvement in its obesity rate over the previous year, according to the report from Trust for America's Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, both nonprofit health policy organizations.
How can we stop this Jow Forums? Anti-American posts are not allowed btw.

cbsnews.com/news/obesity-rates-now-top-35-percent-in-7-states/

Attached: 1537986184509.webm (134x240, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

prevention.com/weight-loss/a20459548/weight-loss-sabotage-from-friends-and-family/
emsworld.com/news/10339168/700-pound-sc-man-dies-after-removal-chair
youtube.com/watch?v=tVcS0scj3aQ
mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/about-our-food/nutrition-calculator.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How hard is it to not be a gluttonous pig and take care of yourself?

Quit breeding with fat people

Because people label food and lifestyle choices as 'healthy' and 'unhealthy' when it is in reality based in the individual

She looks disgusted by herself, why woman in west needs to mutilate their bodies in order to look "beautiful"

Attached: 2fac9d6049e7e947f53bd5796de21ac2.png (500x375, 333K)

Attached: 206017.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Attached: BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP.jpg (645x773, 94K)

Attached: 1517624111592.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Why when I hear talk of "civil war" it sounds ridiculous.
People are too sedated and fat to even walk a mile how are they going to do anything but die once the supply of fast food and entertainment collapses?

It's the media and educational system brainwashing kids to fatten up so that they will get sick and be on expensive meds. Not saying that people lack personal responsibility, but you also have to note the role of big business and big government.

Who is this and how do I get her sitting on my face?

She clearly has a genetic disease though
Also BRAAAAAAAAP

Corn and wheat is used on farm animals to fatten them up. Has same effect on humans. Gmo doesn't help.

Lets let her loose in chicago and see how long it takes for her to become pregnant

Sea food diet works good. All the food I see, I eat.

When VR becomes mainstream, neets will be the fittest.

Will power only goes so far

Attached: mDqAwRuMFRpliqmUWaemNx9SVbOo4TmLtLmIHvSEWDA.jpg (663x767, 114K)

just keep your kids away from corporate bullshit advertising and media and raise them properly. give them the opportunity to appreciate nature and it's aesthetic instead of trash. they'll click with it immediately since it's literally ingrained in our dna. Kids will thrive in a natural setting among earthly things over being around screens. They should be much happier

Love randalin

>10 per customer per visit
how many times do you think the mondays came back that day...?

>Be American
>Be morbidly obese
>Work to fund the kike army
>my sides

I take 27

I have never seen a body like that where weight is all below the waist like that.

Is this some kind of disorder or something?

there's over 70 grams of sugar in one 20oz bottle of mountain dew. some people drink soda like it's water.

Is this more representative of the body fat distribution of the average amerikike 'man'?

Attached: 20181006_094141.jpg (1045x860, 381K)

it's literally poison that gives you an endorphin rush because it's loaded with fat, salt and sugar.
designed to be consumed by the lowest cattle slaves

It is profitable to keep goys / Amerifats unhealthy so they can buy expensive healthcare plans and pursue fad diets.

is that bitch some kind of Minotaur?

>0:00 6
>0:07 -2
What a shame

Would love to see a graph that correlates increases in obesity rates with increases in SJW activity in the area.

I mean, even women have their incel subculture. And it's toxic

Did you intentionally pic this video because the image looks like a good selfie, and then I click on it and she's fat? I see what you did there.

>limited 10 per customer per visit
Should have said "this day", else landwhale customers will go in, buy 10, come back 1 hour later and claims its a "new visit".

t. customer servicefag

Fucking disgusting....

Burgers are eating Americans, not vice versa.

Is that what it is? So weird.

I don't even understand how you can get this fat. I consider myself a lazy fuck yet I don't get fat.

I would berry my dick so far in that ass that whoever could pull me out would be named king of England.

You dont have to eat fucking TEN burgers each about 300 plus calories in one sitting you gluttonous pigs.

Top half of her body weighs like 75 pounds, bottom half weighs like 350 pounds

yeah, i also have like an "upper limit" for some reason and I'd eat pizza and hamburger every day

Could compare the rates of obesity and rates of voting Democrat.

Part of the problem is niggers. Just today I saw two black families with the same general trend in physical fitness for both, obese mother, overweight daughters and a normal weight Jamal. This is not to say niggers are the only lard people in this country as I've seen disgusting pigs of all races.

Attached: 1517616530118.jpg (650x718, 215K)

You do like crabbypatys squidward do you

Attached: IMG-20150901-WA0006.jpg (720x1280, 73K)

God fucking damn it it isn't that hard, me personally I don't eat fast food or snacks, but I'm still a former fatty (actually now JUST fatty, fuck me) and I DO have weaknesses... My brother, no matter how I coax him, refuses to make life changes. Burger King dinner in the week (they're flame broiled, they're good for you bro!) and pizza and liquor on the weekends, soda ev'ry day. He buys me donuts and snacks a few times a week even when I tell him I'm good, and so far I've lacked the willpower to stop myself... And now I've let that bullshit seep fully into my life and I'm having snacks, too many beers in the week, and eating pizza on the weekends.

STAYING FIT IS NOT HARD!! CUT OUT THE SNACKS AND JUNK FOOD AND CUT OUT THE TOXIC ASSHOLES WHO TEMPT YOU AND REFUSE TO CHANGE THEIR LIVES! I guess he can move back home and I'll go off on my own Jow Forums apartment...

Attached: 81CB1D69E7B149CA9617D6B56D6C2738.jpg (700x582, 91K)

great. Now remove the blacks and hispanics and give the stats again.

I once saw a video of a calories comparison between American restaurants such as Mc Donald in US and outside of US.
In US, they are filled with calories and sodium, but outside in some places, it isn't as half as in the same restaurant in the US. Same meal.

You have like 1 burger that contains 2000 calories and someone eats it on ONE meal. You're supposed to eat 2000 calories a day separated in 3 meals. You might say:
>"what if I just eat ONE meal containing 2000 calories and call it a day since this is what my body needs in a day?"
No. Your body has a mind of its own. If you eat 1 meal a day, it will save some and store it in your body as fat. It thinks you're out there in the middle of nowhere with no food so the "hibernation mood" is turned ON in your body.

It's a matter of taming yourself after all. It's better to eat eggs, yogurt, bread and dates only on 3 meals than taking the easy way and ordering cheap greasy food full of sodium.

You're all beautiful and healthy.

Stop. You are so full mom-science and shit.
Look into the health benefits of actual fasting

>He buys me donuts and snacks a few times a week even when I tell him I'm good

Fat people often try to sabotage other fats who are trying to make a change.
prevention.com/weight-loss/a20459548/weight-loss-sabotage-from-friends-and-family/

Your brother is doing it on purpose.

>Corn and wheat is used on farm animals to fatten them up
From the look of things they seem to be doing it to mutts aswell

>tfw healthy, thin, high endurance, consume no media
LET ME AT EM, LET ME AT EM

Fuck, that picture makes me angry.

>americans are retards that literally can't stop shoving trash down their throats

holy fuck this is revolutionary type shit

Yes, I know. I was 300lbs in high school and at my most fit, was pulling 1/2/3/4 at 180lbs... Then I dialed back the weight lifting to run and jump and do army shit after hitting my weight loss goals to join the army, and now living back home I'm trying to get back into exercising on my own, but there's always ALWAYS (((comfort food))) laying around... I know, it's on me too have the willpower to say no, but sabotage is sabotage nonetheless. Whatever. I can fucking do it. I only need to lose 25lbs, not 125 this time.

Reminder that Mutt food is the best in the world. Reminder that high fructose corn syrup is healthy and used as a main ingredient in foods worldwide. Reminder that Trump is actively fighting lobbyists to regulate unhealthy foods. Reminder that GMO s are healthy. Reminder that roundup in your food is no health risk whatsoever. Reminder that physical education in US schools is mandatory.

MAGA

Truely the best country on earth.

>
>Will power only goes so far
Limit 10 per customer per visit. How is that limit even a limit?

THICCCC

If you're American and you're fat you need to lose weight starting right now. It's really not that hard. It is an embarrassment to our nation and it needs to end.

People complain when the limit is only 5

Attached: mac.jpg (625x1000, 146K)

emsworld.com/news/10339168/700-pound-sc-man-dies-after-removal-chair
>GREENWOOD, S.C. --
>A 700-to 800-pound man died in the hospital on Wednesday after spending more than seven months confined to a chair in his home, according to documents from the Greenwood Sheriff’s Office.
>Emergency workers were called on Wednesday morning to the home of Tillmon Claude Daniel Webb, 33
youtube.com/watch?v=tVcS0scj3aQ

Too fat to even shitpost, no time to shitpost, must eat 24/7 to reach those weights and die at 33.

Attached: 800lb Joe Wexler obese.jpg (634x485, 49K)

Is that the underground larva queen? How many eggs can she lay per day?

She already laid eggs, they got stuck in her.

And its a good thing!
raging-dick.jpg

How many calories could that realistically be. it's not too bad if they are under 200 calories, could feed a homeless man for a day.

it is literally the spics

Implying we need to walk futher than a mile or two to shoot up the local synagogue

Soon you won't even go there, you will have it at home. Amazon and Ebay there to help with McDonald's and Microsoft experience.

Attached: Arch2O-Steve-Cutts-Illustrations-06 obese American cyber fat future burger.jpg (1100x622, 74K)

Official website says a Hamburger is 250kcal
mcdonalds.com/us/en-us/about-our-food/nutrition-calculator.html

Not all that different. Blacks and hispanics are limited in their impact on a per-capita stat like this.
Also note that this graph explains why there will be a new generation of Elliot Rodgers soon

Attached: obesity_chart.jpg (619x459, 80K)

wow I bet that day was hell for everyone who worked there

whopper wednesdays at burger king were bad enough

>B I G N I G

It is different enough, though. White Americans are less fat than Australians.

human toxicity + profit goals

free market is just a catalyst for human toxiticy, because as long as it leads to profit, its fine.

I used to drink 2-3 sodas a day and eat easy mac and other bullshit. I was 110lbs. I think fat people are just genetically defective. Maybe they took too many antibotics and killed all the good bacteria in their intestines. Apparently that's a thing.

It's not hard to lose weight. I used to be 320 pounds at 6'4 and I was at a healthy weight just a year later by just changing my eating habits and doing sports once in a while.... but I know how hard it is to finally bring yourself to give up the burgers and all of that junk food (for just a year, now I can eat it again about once every month).

I was 230 and I've lost 40 pounds so far just tracking my calories. It's not that hard at all. I can still even eat stuff like burgers pretty frequently as long as I keep track of it. I think the main problem in America is the liquids more than the food. Too much soda and beer.

Can you guys really tell? Either way, seems unenforceable unless the manager really wanted to bring out the CCTV footage.

They're trying really hard to not break the stereotype that it's only fat white men who wear American flags on their clothing.

Plenty of fat fuck republicans down in the South would skew that

>be skinny
>be cute
>be modest
>don't fuck niggers

why does this seem to be almost impossible for white women while it comes naturally to asian women?

Attached: DVajM43W0AAG_O2.jpg (800x800, 119K)

I'm more perplexed on how it literally all went to her thighs.

Me personally, I work like a slave and drink too much.

I'll be dead before long, at 30 my body is giving me signs left and right.

Because most white men are either wiggers, obese or lefties themselves, and most asian men are actually normal men, which influences the asian women positively as that what is they grow up around even if the asian women don't end up wanting to fuck them

Attached: 2dpwzw.jpg (964x912, 56K)

i work on computers all day
i'm like 30lbs underweight
literally how do you fuckers get fat
food is just energy, you eat it to not die

Attached: smellsbetterthanmichelle.jpg (672x732, 30K)

Attached: snifffffff.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

People with no intellectual life compensate by ensuring that no such vacuity exists in their stomachs

>Because most white men are either wiggers, obese or lefties themselves
This is not true if you look at the statistics though.

>do nothing all day
>expand zero energy
>don't feel the need to eat as much

Pizza's tasty

You can say nigger here

Isn't he white by american standards?

Attached: 1529045190419.jpg (680x527, 239K)

Imagine the yeasty stench of sourdough, groin sweat & watery fecal matter.

Attached: 1465739503964.gif (240x320, 60K)

'Anti-American posts not allowed'. This entire thread is Anti-American, you fat, retarded cunts. Fatty, chunky, sweaty, blubbering, embarassing sub-humans.

Disregarding obvious media influence, the majority of young white men women will come into contact with will either be some wigger swagtard or gym-bro wannabee, fat fuck or s o o yboy lefty, on top of the nogs and boomers, so she will adapt herself accordingly. Asian women grow up around asian men who act like how normal white men used to back in the 50s, a bit nerdy but still normal and respected as men in their communities, so they adapt as normal asian women. Asian women then leave their communities as they get older but keep the old asian values. When an asian woman grows up around whites completely, they act just like cunty aggressive white women (act black, tattoos, obese, aggressive, feminist and lefty etc.)

No one knows how to lose weight since the most effective way to just skip meals or entire days if eating. U can't sell people bullshit shakes made of not eating.

suck my dick sub 70 iq inbred burger what are you gonna do about it monkey?

But why get fat in the first place?