Russian collusion

>russian collusion
>we're baaaaaaaaaack

Attached: IMG_20181006_053149.png (1080x1553, 867K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MHmohiBaB8I
youtube.com/watch?v=XUnI3gaEmGY
tips.fbi.gov/
medium.com/s/story/why-hasnt-devin-nunes-assimilated-yet-7feb3a170f02
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nunes is the definition of an obsequious sycophant

They just burned all their political capital on kavanaugh. The best they got as a rebound is the same shit they had before? They’re fucking done.

yes brother
drumpf is an evil russian agent

Muhhhhhh russssssssiiiiiiaaaaaaa

This. They've got nothing. We should work on psyops to make Dems feel as nihilistic as possible this next month, to demoralize and demotivate them from voting. Make them feel like there's no point in fighting.

>disgusting third world shitkin mudblood
>valid opinion

pick one, puto

>The best they got as a rebound is the same shit they had before?
it seems they don't have anything else

Stay frosty anons. FISA warrant docs to drop Monday or tuesday. Check it fags. This shits about to get heavy.

Attached: C2A412F2-1B8A-401B-AC52-D4ABDF83116F.gif (147x194, 1.47M)

Won't happen. I'm wide awake and functioning.

Fuck Drumpf... fuck Haiti too.

Hmmmmm.
Now wasn't sessions ordered to hand over some docs on Oct 4.
What happened about that ?

Attached: image.jpg (300x265, 46K)

>evidence
>half a bagel wedged behind a filing cabinet

Le October surprise.

Attached: 1418412883378.jpg (1000x679, 411K)

meehhhhh....its best just to keep inflaming them into making stupid decisions

we need more people willing to sacrifice themselves, say something "sexist" in public and bait the SJWs into attacking you, then just keep baiting the crazy out of them

i think you are more mexican

Attached: 1538791496222.jpg (480x474, 37K)

>BY REP. ERIC SWALWELL

Attached: 1533992053537.jpg (1330x795, 443K)

>Nunes found there was clearly something fucky the Democrats were doing and he was the only one willing to talk about it
>But no, he was burying evidence to protect Trump
That's some revisionist spin going on here

Dems don't care about Russia anymore, find another narrative...

probably letting the SCOTUS nomination pass

I am the hacker known as Russia.

Я нe пpoщaю, нe зaбывaю, y мoeй гpyппы бoлee 9 000 пeниcoв, и вce oни изнacилoвaли миccиc Фopд.

I didn't say I wanted you asleep. I want you depressed, sillybilly.
That could work, actually.

Attached: Leftism.png (929x677, 619K)

That guy's anus has a lot of mileage

Attached: 1538797389693.jpg (1029x909, 269K)

Attached: 1531770858145.jpg (611x1051, 198K)

I'm still a bit baffled by supreme court justices proclaiming that they can change the meaning of the US constitution at the time it was written because "its outdated" or some other progressive lie given as justification.

Why were those Justices not impeached immediately, or tried for sedition/treason?

It's one of the most disgusting evil things I can imagine, and with an American military sworn to defend the US constitution it baffles me why they would in the first place treat the meaning of such a document in such a trivial manner?

How do those Justices justify to themselves, or others, changing the meaning of the constitution to whatever the fuck they feel like it should be "today" ?

Attached: simple farmer.jpg (750x611, 81K)

Source?
I want to believe

Attached: image.jpg (1953x1217, 359K)

Attached: 1512744633923.png (620x476, 216K)

>opinions

>multiple standing ovations from a standing room-only crowd
Am I reading this right? Is this as retarded as it sounds?

Impeach!!!

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Enjoy the comments.
It was back in august, but it did make me wonder about the ABA coming out so strong #stopkavanaugh.

And an illiterate intern wrote the tweet, obviously !

Attached: image.jpg (1193x1206, 316K)

Source, my ass. The timing couldn’t be better tho. The initial request was made on or around 17 September, and he’s been sitting on it. Literal Tiamat levels of salt incoming

Lol

the russian hacks were reaffirmed by top brass 2 days ago but Jow Forums was too busy suckiing that neocon dick to realise

>run out of ideas
>recycle cold war nationalism while preaching globalism
>wait fuck it's not working
>pull out the rape kit
>what do you mean they aren't listening
>wait
>try the cold war thing again
i've never seen wheels spin this hard holy fuck

It would be excellent if you link to that thread desu.

Dude, I know. I told you, I am the hacker known as Russia. Please provide a source; I wish to bask in the news.

Link or kys. It’s not as tho here and hot wheels has had 2 hrs to look at all the actual evidence. 2nd gen Ukrainian phishing software for podesta, chincom Xtunnel software used for DNC breach. Nigger pls

>9847262785 thread where Jow Forums ignores
Trumps and kushners connections to the Russian Jewish mob.

Lrn2chins faggot

Attached: EveryPost.png (882x624, 39K)

Always take what they say and reverse it. They've been shilling their projection since 2016.

How can Nunes bury what's already been buried? It's just like the Kavanaugh accusers. It makes no sense and will further implicate Democrats in massive wrongdoing when the facts come out. Hoping for a quick smear and massive media blitz to shut it down quickly, instead of sustained facts that hold up over time.

Sorry for the typo, doesn’t change the fact Russia and America are controlled by a Jewish end time cult.

Following the red storm midterms I’d worry about violence. What else can a mad dog do out of desperation when pushed into a corner? You thought the Dems played dirty in 2016? The next two years will be full of happenings.

I cant be bothered to find the thread.
youtube.com/watch?v=MHmohiBaB8I
cool meme

youtube.com/watch?v=XUnI3gaEmGY

>third world country
>cheap knockoff flag
>even other spic countries think you're subhumans
Opinion discarded.

> muh russia

groan

i guess it's a way to entertain the cult-like followers, called democrats

>other opinions
>does this mean this article is an opinion?
>don't know how to think
>need to buy some new shoes and shirts so I have a story for my coworkers on Monday

Attached: 1514014497284.png (374x253, 32K)

HOLY SHIT! I had completely forgot about the Russia collusion. Dems are some desperate fags lmao

and yet everyone lost their shit over WOMP WOMP

Oh look it's nothing

Watch msm in the coming days pushing a Russian threat narrative (namely their new stealth sub). Serious chances of a possible false flag coming before the FISA declass.

Welp, thanks to the Scalia video I have my answer.

It's the power, they think they can do good by assuming the power of making the constitution mean whatever the fuck they want it to mean.

7 additional Russian military officers were charged in conjunction with guccifer 2.0

Wow.

>request proofs
>some bullshit
Not good enough. Post links or get the fuck oit

Show links faggot

you mean warren flood? you might want to look deeper into that.

hey, are these russian officers going to be extradited?

>guy literally states it includes the DNC hack from the 2016 election
guess you missed that part huh?
warren flood, wut? please dont space out short scentences across 4 whole lines

Nigger, we’ve all seen the ‘evidence’ available to the public, and it does t back up your story. You’re preaching to newfags

Attached: omg not this shit again rdj.jpg (454x418, 128K)

>X says Y therefor Y = evidence

Okay here is what I want:
IP addresses that lead to russian hackers that were working for russian government / military with timestamp of request on the networks.

International trade capitalistic globalism that Republicans and Democrats agree is good has international trade capitalistic investment cooperation aka collusion corruption. Oh shit, i need to check if water is still wet.

qrd
>conspiracy to interfere in the election
>3 of those charged were connected to other hacks at the opcw and Olympic games
>earlier charges overlap, by using the same methods and by the names of those charged.
nigger, disprove it or kys, here im sure theyll be relieved you know what happened. tips.fbi.gov/

How about conspiracy to interfere into my country by investments and migrants? How's that not a thing?

ongoing investigation tard.

That’s not how it works. Gtfo noob

face it vlad you've been caught and you deserve to get fucked.

This is evidence of Trump collusion with Russia how, exactly?

Lmao we literally evolved from
>New mario game will release soon I know cos my dad works for nintendo
to
>Trump cooperated with Russians, I know it cos Im on the committee

Finally we know what happened to THAT kid

because you cant.

Caught? They don't want to catch them O'Sullivan, they just want to milk their cash. They are protected by higher puppeteers from prison. This show is for your eyes, the voter's eyes so you believe there's a difference between left and right and their masters also want them to compete who gets to lick their billionaire's anus.

Just gaslight them.
Give them a bunch of lies about Republican senators and have them spread it on social media.
Maybe start with some more fake sexual allegations.
Just keep making the far left females continue to scream and cry.
Make some shit up about senator cruz raping someone or something

>This evidence of hacking is evidence of Trump collusion with Russia how, exactly?

Attached: 46534235.jpg (403x448, 38K)

This is what Jow Forums did with the pee dossier, user.

You mean ongoing pretending to find evidence while mumy media tells goy goy to eat onions onions?

This is the opposite of what we should do imo. We need to enrage them. We need marches in the streets and antifa blackblocks in every city in the United States.

Listen Panjeer, the Russia hacking thing is completely worthless for the Dems politically unless it can be traced back to Trump. Don't you understand this? If Russia hacked the US without the knowledge of Trump or his campaign, the Democrats have jack shit.

Pls tell me you're talking about the Facebook ads kek

we keep destroying western democracy nobody cares. this is how you sound

>DEVIN NUNES LITERALLY RAPED ME
>IT FELT LIKE RAPE
>WAAAAAAAAAAH

whoever this is should kill themselves

its more than anons claiming Russia dindu nuffin

I wondered when they were gunna rev up the media machine for Russian collusion again. Good to see its back

its not because guess who they hacked... stay mad cuck

Attached: 475875.jpg (1210x790, 136K)

LE RESISTÁNCE already got blown the FUCK out by the based cornman

nobody and I mean NOBODY takes this pitiful laughable impotent democrat/neokike screeching seriously anymore

I've never seen an agenda crash itself this hard without crumple zones before. IT'S OVER, söycucks!

Pls tell me you watched the clip and didn't make another dumbass post

Attached: 74632463754.jpg (654x776, 95K)

You should care, after all capitalism is all about personal responsibility, not collective decisions, so go ahead don't do business with Pakis, Russians and Jews.

War... war never changes

Dems can write novels based on the tinniest info then blow it up hundreds of times more.
medium.com/s/story/why-hasnt-devin-nunes-assimilated-yet-7feb3a170f02

libtard fantasy

Attached: 1501489612633.png (640x1136, 417K)

Now that Bret is over, they have nothing else to talk about

Fuck off thrid world monkey your opinion is disregarded

>Fresnobee
sharia blue niggers needs to be gased

The democrats are like a car stuck in the mud. As their tyres spin, their shrieks of outage are heard like the devils tritone.

its pretty logical they interfere in our domestic politics, efforts in the ME, use CWs on us. why shouldn't we defend our selves, friends and allies? what wouldn't makes sense is if we deny it like the russians always do

The only collusion in the US government comes from Israel, the terror sponsor state

>cant listen to your own conservative government
pick one dumb frogposter

you think i am dumb because i do not believe politicians?

Attached: 1505297037470.jpg (798x770, 178K)