We live in a society

Attached: 4039-34.png (676x567, 638K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yjD9X2mPIXY
vimeo.com/75534042
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lel, was it actually concealed from the buyer?

we should shred the faggot "artists" instead, that ill watch

Weak. Didn't actually self destruct. Just did that thing.

pfft ahahah
eat shit farthuffers

Attached: 1522567661062.jpg (474x444, 40K)

tfw your paper shreds are valued at 2m

Attached: 1489008802685.png (800x576, 533K)

so fucking gay

The stunt only makes it more valuable. All according to plan.

>their minds "hahah this is so weird haha that makes it good"
what is the word for this kind of novelty-addicted thinking?

Attached: pkeke.png (1547x1080, 1.77M)

Fucking stunt.

we need to talk about the benightenment (idw of faggots)

Attached: the fuck.jpg (1056x1336, 193K)

Jew Money Laundering network

i was promised the implication of explosions you faggot OP

No, the contrary is true. Humans are novelty/chaos-seeking, pattern-creating/divining engines. A human who has had their drive for novelty extinguished would be a true automaton.

the problem you're perceiving with is that; that these 'people' have retarded development as novelty-seeker/conquerers. you're feeling the frustration and disdain of a wise master towards some lifelong-amateur who has fully settled into bad habits.

no, this is a lie
i'm not talking about novelty in a general sense, but something that is.. an impractical juxtaposition of the norms
give me a word for "something in impractical juxtaposition of the norms" and attack that idea
don't jump on novelty
>wise master
stop gaying up the thread

they get giddy over trans couples
they get giddy over ironic art
they get giddy over anything that's outside the norm because it tickles them
that's not to say there's isn't novelty in skiing and people who like to live adventurous exploring lives don't enjoy novel things, or new tech
I am talking about the
FETISHIZATION of the abnormal, the tail ends, the different for sake of different

Good post

absurdism?

It's called being a jew

FEW ARTISTS THESE DAYS...

Reminder all modern art is just a cover for money laundering

they are just rubbing into our faces that art is money laundering yet the united states of goy is investigating estonia for money laundering cant have the goy open start up over there

Will Libs ever learn?

This is how you can tell a economic crisis is not coming by the way.
Banksy received his highest price yet, and the first things to watch out for is if art prices starts dropping its the first to go when a economic crash is near.

>paying £1m for a fucking stencil

not quite and that has other meanings
there's probably part of a reason for that

look at the expressions being given. THAT is the art. not the banksy. pretty sure he will use this image..

I'd fucking love to watch him being beheaded on liveleak. And the Jews play along with it. How the fuck did this homosexual kike ever get...consider that the UK used to run the world at one point.

>Jews

He's openly anti-Israel.

Powerful

>implying Western Jews are pro-israel

Banksy is the most reddit shit on the planet.

disliking bibi netanyahu's policies isn't being anti-israel. being anti-israel is thinking it's an illegitimate state. lots of jews just wish a centre-left party was in power there but make no apologies for that state's existence.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Western Jews are even more pro-Israel than Israeli Jews.
Totally lack the ability to see the other side and only shout antisemitism if anyone dares to reduce the billions of aid Israel gets from Western countries every year.

>someone pays 1,2 mio € for a bad pencil sketch that took 2 minutes to make
at least its not abstract art

Attached: 181006054708-banksy2-super-tease.jpg (1100x619, 88K)

>disliking bibi netanyahu's policies isn't being anti-israel.

He's also pro-Palestine, which makes him a Nazi according to nearly every Jew.

Yeah I don't know about Banksy in particular but it annoys me when people talk about Jews and don't acknowledge the tribalist/globalist distinction. Understanding jewish power is supposed to be an asset and make it easier to understand the world but if you don't get that distinction you're just going to confuse yourself.

that's not even deviantart tier

>was it actually concealed from the buyer?

Apparently neither the auction house nor the buyer knew.
Still unclear if the buyer has to pay or not.

Despite all the (((haters))) it's pretty funny and calls out the stupidity of paying that much for a stencil.

NPCs will be in awe of this.

All Jews are the same and work towards the same goal, don't get fooled by Jews playing the nice guy card - they will stab you in the back as Jews always do.

Pretty sure my half eaten bucket of KFC counts as art nowadays.

Lack of brain function.

all jews aren't the same you fucking retard. what you're doing just makes people who dislike jewish power look like idiots.

It's mostly celebrities and/or complete idiots buying his shit though.

I used to etch stuff I stenciled all over my town, I was about 13-14

This guy still does this at 50 something

It's cheeky.

RIP enjoy the payout faggots.

Banksy isn't a single person. It's a Jewish "art" company. His "graffiti" is merely to draw you into his paid for exhibits and to pay for shit like this.

Clever girl.

Social status seeking/emporer's new clothes. Nobody wants to be the outcast who says that the cool, trendy, popular thing is shit, so they all reinforce each other like the NPCs they are.

"Omg lol Banksy is so cooool and trendy", no you dumb bitch you just paid 2 million bucks for an OK drawing and a paper shredder. More precisely, you just paid 2 million bucks for social status relative to other NPCs.

>all jews aren't the same

Yes they are.

You sound like a fucking kike.

He didn't shreed it all the way down and painting still can be seen and it can still be hanged on the wall, probably cost even more now. He should've have shreeded it all the way down so those millioners stayed with garbage pieces

shred*

Agreed.

it's called faggotry

no u

>sotheby's: we don't know what to say, except it's certainly worth a lot more now!
mission accomplished

Its two separate pictures.... you see the top of the girls head in frame doesn't line up with the body outside.

Original has probably rolled up inside...

This was primarily a marketing stunt, pure and simple. He was becoming irrelevant to the NPCs before this.

I think the concept is by paying for the art at such an extravagant price to be the one to own” it, in the artists mind it makes the piece artistically worthless, the idea of the piece being secured by one person who will keep it for themselves may be what caused him/her to think this up. Sort of the “it belongs in a museum/to everybody” idea many artists are fond of.

Or it means nothing and I’m a retarded faggot I’m giving a douchebag art major more credit than he deserves.

>Lets destroy art!
Nah.

Checked
Fine art is used for MONEY LAUNDERING

In this particular case it's a skilled businessman selling shit to retards.

Gentlemen, lets broaden our minds

youtube.com/watch?v=yjD9X2mPIXY

Anyone ever watch EXIT THROUGH THE GIFT SHOP? Banksy is a master troll, he has a total disdain for the fags who make up the art world.

>he should have pissed off the custmer who spent $2M as well as future customers who will pay more

thats faggotry, if you wanna make art for everybody then go to paint the streets and stop selling shit, if you want to sell shit stop having contempt for the buyers. Its a fucking pose man "oh dude art is for everyone to see, so let me sell this giant middle finger drawing for 10m"

The question is who the fuck wants to buy this contempteous shit, and what are his/her motivations for purchasing art that says hes a faggot

Banksy is an artist collledtice not an individual him/her
This has been known for like a decade now Idk how people don’t know

They are.

Attached: 1537997394158.png (1008x1600, 979K)

>pissed off the costumer

the costumer is now gonna hang it in his front door so all his art conoissour friends can see how much of a rebel he fucking is

Attached: _5S3eP.gif (320x213, 1.09M)

1 million for this bullshit? Even furry artists are more talented than the shit that gets sold at ""ART" auctions

Attached: 1533896367003.jpg (528x792, 175K)

I don’t get it.

It's a fashion piece, like buying an expensive handbag for $1000 that cost $2.50 for some Chinese kid to make.

Also nice get.

Yep, definitely a jewrat.
Easily recognized by their inability of formulating a decent argument.

I thought the whole schtick with Banksy was him being an underdog graffiti artist?

What happened? Jewish money? Ooopsie!

>that pic
those are selling too, they are post-ironic memetics or sth like that. Theres an argentine that posts sometimes in this threads, he is a contemporary artist who makes memes and hangs them in walls and sell them, some of the guys in those movement also do like interventions over "found footage" like the one you posted or other kind of creepy cringey internet stuff

>has a disdain for art fags
>parrots every opinion they and the rest of the establishment has
The lead Banksy guy is just butthurt because he's an immigrant and feels oppressed even though he's a millionaire

I can't stand cunts like him

I know nothing about art, I’m just shifinging as a guess.

Here is the exploitable version

Attached: expbanks.png (676x567, 596K)

In reality though wouldn't this little stunt just make the "art" sky rocket in value? At least now it actually has a meaning behind it rather than being a shitty little stencil job.

banksy is not a good artist. makes edgy stencils and normies eat it up.

Exactly. Banksy is basically charging rich idiots for social status vis a vis other rich idiots. It's an amazing gig if you can get it.

Do you have more info on this? I dont fully understand but i know you still made me curious.

>talented

there's that word again. explain what talent means

That simple analogy cleared it up quite good. Still is retarded tho

But it turns him in the worst rich idiot of them all

this one is old
vimeo.com/75534042
notice you probably know half the content

Attached: 1530908094691.jpg (1200x900, 255K)

If anything, some police should investigate Banksy.

Feels like he could be involved in money laundering.

Or is the art world this fucked up.

At least the Ancients used Gold and Precious Gems in expensive art.

It’s called neophilia.

>Feels like he could be involved in money laundering.
Banky gets nothing out of this. When they sell his graffiti on walls, he's not the one beyond paid.

This was a headlining news item this morning.

im sure youve seen these, im pretty sure they were made by the argie flag i talk about, he showed some similar trumps and putins he had made for an exposition, the guy might be posting with a colombian flag now

Attached: 4d3.gif (222x533, 28K)

Hitler had the proper stance on art.

I wish every leftie piece of "art" does the same.

Frozen piss can't be put through a miniature paper shredder.

Look at the chinese tourist on the phone
>ooooww.... it...its doing a thing!