Brave German AfD Girl Harassed for her Poem

So the other day we had a thread about this girl who wrote a poem critical of immigration, won the competition but was then disqualified by left-wing organizers.
notwende.com/2018/09/30/14-jaehrige-gewinnt-gedichtwettbewerb-wird-aber-wegen-zuwanderungskritik-disqualifiziert/
Now she and her family are being harassed by some hooligans and the media:
voiceofeurope.com/2018/10/german-teenage-girl-called-nazi-for-reading-poem-about-migrant-violence-her-house-vandalised-as-well

Attached: 1537003380028.jpg (702x459, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

notwende.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you would understand German you would understand that
a) the poem is garbage tier - even for a school student
b) the banners behind her literally show that her poem goes against the theme of the contest

If this was a KKK rally and you would cite a poem about how you want their daughters to embrace the BBC then they would frown upon that too.

I still feel bad for that girl. Her right wing party mother is obviously using her as a for her political motives, and as a substitute. Like many bad mothers do.

She is 14

based rapefugee defense force

>using her
She's a grown woman capable of making her own decisions.

Why do you Krauts ALWAYS do this?

>won competition
>garbage tier
GERMANY YES

Your just mad she wont suck your dick ahmed

What a qt

Shes 14.

Do what? Tell the truth and ruin your fun?

She won nothing.

It's an interesting contrast, all those mouthbreathing women yapping endlessly about unproved assault allegation, paying zero attention when a young woman talks about an actual rape.

B R A V E
R
A
V
E

Nudes?

>Shes 14.
Almost done with puberty and ready to breed. She's well past old enough to marry.

>Her right wing party mother is obviously using her as a for her political motives,
That sucks. My parents would do the same for any little thing I did. It's fucking terrible parenting, whatever your politics.

Attached: chrome_2018-10-06_12-35-02.png (555x121, 6K)

>critical of immigration
Nah that would have been fine, instead she went full retard racist. That dumb nazi bitch.

>notwende.com
The fuck is that lol

Cuz it's true you mongrel

/thread and redpilled paki

>b) the banners behind her literally show that her poem goes against the theme of the contest
>obeying the rules this stringently
holy fuck bro, break a rule every once in awhile

Fourth Reich when?

>>won competition
That was probably the LARP version of an online poll on a nazi website.

>Do you like Joos?
>Ja (0%)
>Nein (1488%)

If she's this based at 14, imagine her at 88

Hopefully long dead

fugg post more pics of the QT

Attached: 1538357736783.gif (498x466, 796K)

Nice to see Germany still got some smart people there to not bend to multiculturalism crap

Imagine being this triggered. Shitskin confirmed, go back to where you belong.

>stamping my feet
>attacking little white girls

That's kind of mean hearted. This board is for positive feelings thoughts.

>she went full retard racist.
hans, get the Raid spray...

Attached: roach-posting.gif (765x759, 639K)

>Anglos being capable of breaking ANYTHING.
1984 isn't British-themed for no reason m8.

Hello Muhammad, gas all shitskins and rape apologists

Based Gen Z

Speaking like a true (((German))).

Oy vey

So, if the NYYankees show up to the superbowl and declare themselves winners becauce they beat the other team with theit bats, you will
support them?

The host of the contest sets their own rules. You either follow them or get disqualified. Girl could have recited her „poem“ and dropped the mic to make her point. Instead her mom and right wing circlejerk media throw a fit because she „should have won“. Absolutely disgusting attention
whoring.

I'm not triggered, I'm amused at society telling her to fuck off and her turning into a full on camwhore desperate for attention while being too dumb to realize she's just the pawn of her fucked up mother.

Attached: 1726043_1_mrvwallpaper_image_123abee178bffabe.jpg (944x960, 93K)

>Instead her mom and right wing circlejerk media throw a fit because she „should have won“. Absolutely disgusting attention
>whoring.
I just love how she wants to be another one of those retarded nazi attention whores on youtube now.

This is possibly the most retarded attempt at a metaphor I’ve ever heard. Turkroach aping intelligence confirmed

>paying zero attention when a young woman talks about an actual rape.

We only had like two women in total complain about the paki rape gangs, these being Sarah Champion and Alexis Jay.

Accusations of racism begun immediately, and basically every other women just pretended the problem didn't exist.

Women are hopeless.

Attached: roach-posting.jpg (800x782, 144K)

Please no. Someone stop her. She will amount to nothing and her life will be ruined. Seriously, why are her parents doing this to her? This is just sad.

You'd like that, wouldn't you, you weirdo who fantasizes about brown people

There is a joke to be had about pidgeons and chessboards here.

>I'm not triggered
>hopefully long dead
>wishing a 14 year old girl death from old age for her opinions
Sounds salty as all fuck mate. Sounds like you're in a society where you don't belong and you're getting triggered because the natives are waking up and going throw you out on your ass.

>tfw no 14 year old German bride

Attached: 1518710256322.jpg (640x1216, 31K)

>brown people
>not using nigger
Gtfo normie cuck

>Seriously, why are her parents doing this to her?
Probably wants a cheap hairdresser in the family.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Attached: turk-roach-lying-scum.png (2870x1642, 1.72M)

> 6 posts by this ID

>Sounds like you're in a society where you don't belong
Nah it's actually a society where she doesn't belong lol

>Chile
>crickets

Hes a turk himself, he hasnt even denied it. He's ultra triggered that racist Germans are coming back to remove him.

>Nah it's actually a society where she doesn't belong lol
Germany for the Germans :^) soon this you will learn

Not gonna lie, former Ida-Marie Müller voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching her crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this girl get the poetry slam price.

You do realize that a lot of Germans do have dynamic IP set as a default, right?

This is why I can not take the AFD seriously anymore. They used to be about actual politics. Now they are all about drama and populism.

>realizes she will one day have to welcome the invading shitskin enemy with open legs because men have abandoned their nations
kek, as if women are loyal to any nation or race, the "right wing women" you claim to be "based" are only now coming out because they dont want to live in the 3rd world having to serve their shitskin barbaric husbands or become sex slaves

Get on the helicopter Muhammad

Reminder to ignore blackpillers they're usually kikes

>hurdur look at how hard i BTFO that highschool girl for not making great poetry like i, kraut user, with the highest and most of exquisite of tastes
Germany was a mistake

>someone not wanting their home to be subverted by shitskins
>doesn't belong
You have to go back, you filthy turkroach.

:D

>This is why I can not take the AFD seriously anymore.
As if they were any better. Look at who they attracted to turn it into NPD 2.0 lol

Attached: chuckle.jpg (394x449, 48K)

>you will support them?
You're definitely brown m8, all the muzzies near me have the same grammar. Out of our countries you leech.

It does not even matter if I like her poem or not. If you miss the theme of the contest then you fail. She failed. The best she can hope for is a participation medal. I have been told that snowflakes love those.

>being this assblasted by the truth

>subverted
Ici, ce n'est pas la france.

50€ on you faggot not even baiting but actually being that much of a goat-fucking mongrel with an Erdogan scarf in Cologne. There's no other way to reasonably explain that much spineless, incoherent bullshit. Having this other faggot come in at the same time with the same braindead mentality could also speak for the 14-year old furries from your average Böhermann-Server. Rope soon, nigger.

>braindead mentality
>50€ on you being a Turk in cologne with an Erdo scarf

Thanks for amusing me.

Attached: funny.gif (320x240, 2.87M)

Hurr durr lets call the white East German dude a turk because of my wessi hivemind. Go get stabbed in the streets.

>Yes goy you're totally assblasted if you dont swallow these blackpills!

Attached: 1538703757502.gif (200x222, 1.08M)

>that poem
Did her permanently drunk step-father write that shit on one of his binges or what? Jesus titty fucking christ, man...

Attached: 1516141471457.jpg (500x333, 39K)

>everyone i disagree with is a kike
nice projection you stinky fucking oven dodger

You have to go back

I assume you've never heard a "speech" by her fuckup mom

Attached: Kristen-Bell-Laughing-to-Crying.gif (225x225, 1.98M)

>instead she went full retard racist
Are we to buy that you are a real German, and not some shitskin?

Attached: boy reape.jpg (600x490, 79K)

>G*r((mans)) siding with Abdullahs and Mohammeds instead of their own kind

Attached: 1511114140870.jpg (346x500, 79K)

Go back where?

>reddit space

We export lots of things, you can buy whatever you want.

>properly formatting your comment to make it more readable for the special ed kids from the US

Helped you, didn't it?

u mum

>REEEE HE POINTED OUT MY KIKING
>N NO Y YOURE THE KIKE

Attached: 1538416654950.jpg (1089x1440, 1.07M)

>while being too dumb to realize she's just the pawn of her fucked up mother.
The pawns of Mama Merkel should just shut up.

Attached: pewd.png (891x704, 656K)

It's how I know you're a newfag, because it only formats properly if you're used to reddit or phonefagging. Zero percent chance you came to this site before 2016, if that.

Ahahahaha. You're neither white nor an East German you dumbfuck faggot. Get the fuck out of my country before we throw you into an actual oven this time.
Point proven then.

hitler did nothing wrong

I don't buy from cuck or muds.

Why do you think the world would be better if Germans were exterminated, since you do nothing but to cheer it on?

Attached: the-civic-ilusion.jpg (630x598, 162K)

Whatever helps you to sleep at night Matthias.

What was the theme?

Haha I shitposted here when you were still pissing with both hands

cuck

Threads about Germany always turn out to be the worst threads.

What an idiot.

Poor Ronni, not even being a white East German gives you any shitpost cred on the harsh streets of pol.

Attached: htph.gif (300x375, 148K)

>we

Post your face then, goat-fucker.
Because while you have the IDF, we have paid faggots from Twitter and Discord to shit up every thread.

Watch the vid in OPs links. It literally sais „Ohne Rassismus. Mit Courage.“ on a banner behind her.

I don't speak a dying language, what is the english transcript of the poem you autistic fuckwits

You don't know how bad are the rest, imagine a class filled 2/3 of Mohammads and Alyas

>reddit spacing
>drops it after getting called out
E X P O S E D

Thoughts on your Mama Merkel?

>monoglot anglos
sad and pathetic