ALLAH IS FUCKING GAY!

ALLAH IS FUCKING GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: download.jpg (189x267, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCfwcd_Ajg4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can Islam convert the west before the west can corrupt Islam?

yeah probably, although i dont believe islam should exist

Can we spread this image to incite violence between libshits and muslims?

yes

Spthpthread youhuuurrr cheeackthsh boyz teehee

Attached: 469602D5-0094-451A-8115-179F732ACCF5.jpg (455x549, 46K)

Surrender your little boys to alah today

[possessed posters detected] Revert or die!

Attached: distressed.png (500x600, 64K)

Shut up everybody dies you slimy sack of shit

say muhhamed but not allah. allah is the same as the christian and Jew god so that will backfire on us there.

Attached: ninjaturtlwithterrorist.jpg (1024x699, 86K)

Or did you mean “stop the criticism before I kill you” Hmmm?

Attached: 939EECBE-C625-4547-A73A-BAFC4187F500.png (369x395, 180K)

god doesnt have a sexual orientation because he doesnt need to procreate cuz he dont die
stupid ass crackaa

YES. Somebody go plaster this all over Cairo and Bagdad.

Doubt it akh

>derp

Attached: 9B687960-D146-44CB-BECE-9FE97C146EE9.jpg (550x350, 50K)

how do you have an internet connection?
shouldn't you be in a civil war?

>Corrupt Islam
>Wet water
>Stain shit

I wasn't aware that the god of the bible was part of a 360-strong polytheistic pantheon of pagan idols worshipped at pre-islamic Mecca, so please tell me more.

i think west will corrupt Islam same as it did Christianity

Yeah, no. That's bullshit.

>pre-Islamic
you brainlet

I still await your proof regarding the claim that allah is the god of the Bible, so cite your sources or remain a faggot forever. But what is there about the term "pre-islamic" you find objectionable?

Muslims claim that the God they worship is the same one as the Jews & Christians; any non-cucked branch of Christianity will of course call out Muhammad as one of the False Prophets we were warned about.

When you hate muslim, but you hate faggot much more :( , fuck the only thing muslim go right is to hang faggot

The koran is Bible fan fiction, nothing more, nothing less

Attached: Bible Fanfic.gif (700x488, 32K)

pre-islamic God was not even allah modern mulsims refer to as God you would be retarded to think otherwise.
its the whole fucking reason its an Abrahamic faith

>pre-islamic God was not even allah
>allah is the same as the christian and Jew god

Pick one, shitskin

modern allah you nig nog. I did not even refer to any other God before muhammed.

What do actual muslims think of this liberal bastardization of their religion?

>koran is Bible fan fiction
ie. derived from bible
therefore same God.
baka trying to criticize me of contradictions

That's just an imitation of what Christians and jews used to do

Leviticus 20:13 If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death.

straight from the holy Bible :)

Allah is actually Moloch !
The Moon God of Death...

Mohamed was actually very honest and clear about that throughout the Quran
Also that is the Deity his Clan Banu Hashim used to Worship
while also believing to be direct descendants to the founder of the religion of Satanism King Solomon

i don't know, i don't associate with child molesters, i don't believe they should be entitled to an opinion like this

This will go over well. *grabs popcorn*

Modern Allah is a gay pedophile tranny, and that's why we have this thread.

To all the Jihadists watching this remember who your enemy is when bombing the West again...Jews/liberals and fags. Please target accordingly

so if a man has sexual relations with another man and they both get killed for it, then why is it that its fine for an adult muslim man to rape children, e.g. 5 years old?

ha this monglet fucking lost and just changes the subject

Great debate. 8/10 would improve my critical thinking

I will fuck Allah in the ass. You'll see!

be my guest, it just helps me prove my point

Allah is a pedophile and so is Mohammed. You too.

I said imitation
Muslims probably do kill their homosexuals to pander to white conservatives

Moloch worshipers throught their history have been ok with homosexuality and even encouraged it
Israel for once is full of faggots

Also there is a clear statement that Mohamed used to go to pray with his male friends and would come back with his clothes covered from top to bottom with semen which little Aisha would have to scrub with sand

as people like to say:
if only you knew how bad things really are..

So if I write a book where God is a transsexual spaceman DJ with a magical iPhone, that makes him the same as Allah and the biblical god?
You should lay off the jenkem for a while.

The funny thing is these threads don’t even offend me in the slightest.

The west is being strangled to death and having its head beaten in by the Muslims while the west thinks as long as it keeps saying it is winning things will be fine.

As a Muslim I know my god isn’t gay based on how he shapes the world in Muslim nations.

The Christian god could very well be a woman or a homosexual just based on where it’s followers are now.

Say whatever you want but just make sure your daughters and sisters respect reality or they will be beaten under sharia in real life. Just wait for it.

nearly all the stories about the Greek gods were fanfiction for the Drama theater

in a way you can do that but please refer to him as Allah and Space faggot mohamed and his space ship Goat's Ass

God is God
he has told what is right and what is not and has left people to sin and do whatever they want

As for shaping the world
Muslim countries are all shitholes
even the ones where they got free petrol gibs

which is why you are in the US and not in those shitholes

RETARD FIGHT

Attached: 1538817631860s.jpg (115x125, 2K)

Look I’m not arguing the morality or anything.

I’m stating facts. Islam will take over the west. This is a fact. You can repeal females rights to vote and then try to use common sense in policy and turn things around but that won’t happen. The west has been gimped.

White folks could make their own sect of Islam and shape it to their liking.

I don’t hate you I honestly am just stating reality. The path you are on is a dead end. Your people can revert back to what actually works or reality will see things straight.

Christianity has been poisoned and churches are covered in homosexual flags and are on their knees to western government for money.

Either your people will adopt Islam or they will be taken over. As men you can convert and live a better life than in the west currently. You could shape its culture to work with you. This is my hope.

Either way it is inevitable that Islam will win and I’m not talking from a religious angle I’m just speaking numbers.

I want liberals to see what happens when they walk the streets of Kabul with these signs.

lauren got banned from this country for saying that

Attached: 1477315075395.jpg (1080x1003, 89K)

You're not entirely wrong.
I would be fine with most stuff in Islam if we could have a Western version allowing pork and alcohol, and generally more relaxed about shit in general (I'm not going to stop eating for a month).

muslims countries believe in more than materialism , so western materialist will think they are shitholes. They unironically believe in God, so they have a future. What future is there in a godless land. What happens when the jews and the faggots have completely taken over , (oh wait....looks like its already happened)

Why do you think Islam is so resistance to this garbage, but high iq nations have succumbed to liberal degeneracy and short term materialism so bad? Why is christianity on its death bed, selling out its soul to appease heebs? Whats going on guy?

me too, they'd be whipped to death. set on fire. raped, you name it. the end result, death.

It's possible to believe in something bigger than you without believing in god.
We could have an atheist, fascist society working toward space exploration or something like that.

i know, its pretty outrageous that it was like that, didn't deserve it.

Boxxy is so much hotter.

Attached: 1533398227385.jpg (553x562, 42K)

Imagine America but run by males using rationality instead of emotions.

Imagine the family courts not being able to take away your kids and place you in financial slavery because your whore wife cheated.

Imagine false allegations being dismissed as they should.

Imagine an America first attitude from the men who run the country.

Imagine respect for our past and respect for our people.

Imagine men being the head of their home again.

Imagine fiscal responsibility because females do not get a say.
Now you expect western white men to fight against a system that would benefit them. To keep a system going that treats them like financial slaves and non-people.

Sorry man it won’t happen. The majority of whites I know would feel bad fighting Russia since at least Russia doesn’t hate us based on our gender and race.

The same thing is true of Islam.

I wouldn’t fight Islamic invaders iif they treated my people better than the current gov. Same with Russians.

At some point when your gov dispises you invaders become liberators. This tipping point isn’t far off.

they're both hot

the west is collapsing because people have felt the easy life and have abandoned what made it easy in the first place - Christianity

There is no upside in adopting a faulty defective religion like Islam.
It's ultimately flawed, especially the part where they worship Literally Satan
Moloch is Satan.

As for the church you can ignore them, they have no real stature in Christianity
although many churches have the right idea nowadays

as for Islam it will be over in 3 to 5 years
There is usually a delay in what is popular here and what goes to mainstream
and Moloch / Allah will be mainstream in a year or two
Quantity doesn't translate to quality :)

Praying 150 times a day, getting killed for leaving, marrying your cousin, total and utter obedience lmao get out a dog has a better life than any muslim

Pleb.

Attached: n8nf1ub0sao11.jpg (640x730, 51K)

If only that could work ...
The Bible is a moral codex but the only thing that keeps it's fundament is the belief in God
Without the religious part there would be no fanatics to uphold and fight for it.

I am not talking about materialism
I am saying they are shitholes because muslims can NEVER trust their fellow muslims
They are constantly looking to betray each other and if ones was to look away from islam even for a second it's a chance for the rest to kill him and a get a free pass to heaven.

It's a religion of betrayal

I'am glad Australia has detention centres for people like you

Manus
&
Nauru

Attached: 1538820414331.png (531x618, 311K)

Gib MOREEE

Attached: jessu1.webm (404x720, 1.53M)

As long as this campaign gets some faggots suicide bombed, who cares.

Tell that to the Christians in Islamic places. Their lives are far worse than any Muslim.

I’m not really that invested I’m just trying to give a heads of what is currently happening and what will happen.

I’m positive enough for differing opinions to be humorous and not angering.

Whites have created a system that will doom them. Their females will vote away their rights and vote in my fellow Muslims.

While I have no Ill will to Christians the entire mentality of the religion is to be slaves to other men.

While I see the irony that Islam means submit it is submission to god.

Christians seem to submit to man.

Not to add insult to injury but if I was to keep a group of slaves in my basement and I wanted them to be passive the religion I would choose for them is Christianity so they will take pride in their suffering and submission to my will.

The core of that religion is of a perpetual victim.

Basically Islam isn’t the ONLY way but Christianity will lead to a female run communism. You are seeing this now and it seems to be the natural progression of Christianity, love everyone multiculturalism, admire the weak, victims are the savior, help your enemy, turn the other cheek and so on.

Like I said it doesn’t make me mad tho.

Demographics are destiny and your people have chosen a system that enslaves men to females if they produce a child.

Don’t be surprised when your men decide it isn’t worth it and you are replaced.

At its core Islam keeps this from happening and will be the reason for the Muslim victory over the matriarchal west.

Good luck getting men to fight against their own best interest. The type of men who long for war will be attracted to either Russia or Islam naturally.

The basedyed out lgbt123 on the other hand are the types who beleive in the morals of the west today. Do you even want them fighting a war?

Attached: jessu2.webm (202x358, 1.74M)

..you are not a muslim.
you are an ashkenazi

my gut feeling has never been wrong

Attached: jessu3.webm (640x640, 2.8M)

Allah is not the same as the Hebrew God YHWH.

Allah is an IDOL that was picked out from dozens of idols by Muhammad (the pedophile, boy lover, war lord who was a sex crazed lunatic with a hand puppet for a "god.") Died by the hands of a Jewish woman who dared him to drink Poison to prove his Prophet status but failed.

Lmao, Muslims are still stupid enough to believe this crap.

The pink hat people are the ones who truly beleive in what the west stands for these days.

The rest of you long for past proven methods that no longer exist.

At some point you will realize you are fighting for child transgenders and female word being law over reality, welfare for blacks as well as a system meant to stem from whites to ensure the blacks happy life.

At some point the right will realize they are legit fighting for their enemy while convincing hemselvs they are fighting for an America that no longer exists.

Fight against a country that will treat you with basic human respect and admiration for a country that treats you as an economic slave while calling you privileged and telling you to shut up and deal with it.

We want the same thing but you are fighting for a system that won’t ever allow you to get what you want.

>ninja turtle with terrorist
user, pls.

I hope this fucks gets a terrorist attack

>your people
Fuck off. You slimy pricks are so far up your own arse that it’s difficult to tell the difference between your mouth and your arsehole. You underestimate everyone and believe that you’re holier than thou but you’re nothing but backwards inbred stupid imbeciles. Keep dreaming.

Attached: 1535444488033.jpg (1080x608, 56K)

>furry tail

Dropped like a sack of rocks in the Hudson river.

are you 16? This is dim shit.

Religion is just an illusion
people are dumb
they don't have an ambition to think of anything bigger or greater than "god" or even themselves in this world and they think life is all stemmed from a "god" which has not proven their existence, and all religious people say than can prove god buy giving you a bible or monument, its so bullshit and brainwashing you can't even tell whats fiction from reality, people who believe in a religion are truly brain numb.

You like grylls with tail on the front, do you?

Attached: 41944064_1851637164890655_2645104992775569408_n.jpg (1080x1349, 116K)

got a problem with an aus fag?

She fucks rich men for money.

England is going down without even a fight. Europe is already ours.

Sadly it wasn’t even worth mentioning. It wasn’t a fight they asked us in to fuck their wives. While their wives vote us in to fuck them.

China and Eastern Europe will be the hard part.

The west has already lost.

I hope you all the best though. I deeply hope you realize you are fighting for chaos matriarchy, degeneracy and your own genetic failure.

The only silver lining is that you did do this to yourselves. At least this wasn’t forced on you. You accepted it with open arms hands in hand with the progressives and pushed away your past as well as your future.

it may be an illusion but tell me

would you rather believe in one single illusion and live in a free, clean and nice world where there is no crime and everything is clean and OK

or would you choose not to believe it
and live in some fucking disopia where trannies flap their dicks in public and it's illegal to look away

for me it's a sacrifice I am willing to make

why do you jews so much hate
when other people just so happen to follow the same God as you ?

why ?
I won't follow shitty deity Moloch even if the world is to end. So no use to push that shit

All women are of value, if you don't pay you don't value them at all, hence you are a gay.

Attached: meghan-markle-1.jpg (900x750, 90K)

Muslims can't even conquer a handful of atheist Aussies.
youtube.com/watch?v=JCfwcd_Ajg4

jesus, the tag is more barren than amy schumer's cunt

"Queers for Palestine"

Muslims can conquer the British police with small communities.

England is scared to even say boo to us. We can kill their kids and rape their woman and their cops are still too afraid to do anything about it.

The population is scared to do anything about it.

A tiny minority told your gov to fuck off and the gov said “ok”

The citizens cried and pleaded with the gov but the gov knows 100 Muslims are more powerful than half the British population.

Numbers mean nothing when you are a population of passive cowards.

Of all the nations being conquered by my people England is the only one I take pleasure in. The most Effeminate girly thinking group of men on earth. They deserve it. The rest of Europe I hope for a clean easy takeover with as little violence as is needed.

England was begging to be dominated though. Their entire population has the “ivory tower” thinking removes from reality entirely.

Except we aren't focusing on space exploration and higher tech, we are focusing on welfare for degenerates. Atheism has failed so totally and everyone can see it. Either we restore the natural order or muzzies will do it for us. Either way womens will be happily naked and barefoot in the kitchen before the end of the century, and faggots will be firmly sealed in the closet/ smeared on the pavements. And not a minute too soon.

damn dude just got deus vulted. I don't even care what sect Christianity you are this was a great read made me audibly chuckle.

Attached: 1530166978714.jpg (345x400, 29K)

allah is the name of a pagan moon "goddess" trips of truth is 100% correct in saying this the mudslimes are pagan but too stupid to know better.

As muslim I can assure you, this is an exercise of futility. We muslims are hardly affected by these degenerate instigations. Rather, you should be more worried about Allah's judgement about you being a tool of the Shaiytan.

I would personally advise anyone using these Jewish tricks to denounce the devil and seek forgiveness from Allah immediately.

Our religion isn’t being bastardized we are playing into your feminine thinking.

We say we love everyone and such because we know your females and girly men will accept that and fight anyone who try’s to badtalk it.

Once a large enough of the population is Muslim true Islam surfaces.

We basically know the west is an old woman who loves cats so we pretend to love cats while in the minority so we can take over and reveal our true nature once we have the upper hand.

A masculine culture would call us on bullshit immediately but a culture based on acceptance, Christ and feminine nature is too empathetic to call bullshit on an obvious deception.

Beautiful

Conor is getting mauled tonight, there's nothing you crackers can do about it.

Attached: 1538789251588.jpg (1620x1080, 299K)

Someone pls remake this with Muhammad

Attached: 439219.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Nah, having read their stupid book Islam has a thousand years of rock solid mental gymnastics to constantly get back to basics, which is violence and hard-line intolerance.

based lgbt fags