Soon

Attached: 1533460929596.png (2048x1568, 878K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/report-finds-ashkinazi-jews-descended-from-turks/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't mix with this semitic shit race

They keep begging for my dick though

>Blocks you path

Attached: 1538372155778.jpg (478x465, 134K)

Literally looks like the one jew i ever met. Inbreeding is a bitch.

She looks Italian

Attached: mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u4.jpg (550x171, 13K)

Not at all actually. You've never been here, memeflaggot.

I've actually been in Italy more than one time
She can pass as Italian
Very pale white skin, with black hair and some hazel brown/green influenced eyes
Stop the delusions

It's Turkic, not Semitic

Attached: 1518118484370.png (698x793, 458K)

South Germans are Turks

Attached: 1533133235327.png (598x370, 142K)

He is Alpinid, not Turkic
And even the European type of Alpine, not even the Asian

Where was this published?

Pale + black hair is extremely uncommon. You usually have only one of the two. Besides, many girls dye it black.

A Mongoloid is a Mongoloid, not a human

Attached: 1530563659437.jpg (239x290, 25K)

Thwy're Khazars (anothet turkic people), not turkish turks.

Ashkenazi Jews (Turks) are Brachycephalic with an average C.I. of 82.

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/report-finds-ashkinazi-jews-descended-from-turks/

Attached: 1537785764736.png (735x1085, 157K)

I said Turkic, not Turkish.

The article says that, but it's inaccurate.

kazhar milkers belong to white goym

BTFO

QFT

>imagine being so delusional to not even know about your own ethnicity and population
Kek, her look can easily be found in Italy
Autistic memeshit

>Alpine is mongoloid
Germans are the racial purest people on the continent, sami half-breed

Attached: 1515256670952.jpg (1080x720, 72K)

Thank you. Jews quash any mention of that in America. As usual jewish papers are much more honest when speaking among themselves.

Lmao fuck off you retard.
>i know more about your people than you!!!
Natural black hair is usually not together with pale skin.

Wow, I have exlactly the same eye colour, but i'm blonde pale boy. My ancestors were russian/polish. How could this be?

AM I A JEW?!?!?!

Attached: nervous pepe.png (320x295, 119K)

agrred
she got one fine body

On the whole, the Slavic racial type, as exemplified by skeletal series from Poland, Germany, Bohemia, Austria, and Russia, was reasonably uniform. In view of its geographical location, the Polish group probably represents most nearly the original form, while those who expanded southward and westward absorbed local Keltic and other Indo-European-speaking populations. The Slavs, like all the other Indo-European-speaking peoples whom we have been able to trace, were originally Nordic, and there is no suggestion in their early remains, in the regions studied, of the numerically predominant brachycephalic racial increments which today are considered typically Slavic. However, the Slavs who migrated to southern Hungary, like the Germanic Gepidae before them, mixed with a local short-statured, broad-faced, and broad-nosed brachycephalic people, who, antedating the historic arrival of the Magyars, were descended from the central Asiatic Avars. Most of the Slavs retained their original dolichocephalic cranial form until at the earliest the thirteenth, and the latest the fifteenth, century. At that time, those who inhabited Russia and central Europe grew progressively brachycephalic, at a rapid but consistent rate. Well-documented series from Bohemia and the Moscow government show how this change progressed from century to century, so that normal means of 73 to 75 rose as high as 83 by the nineteenth. Few Slavs were spared this change, which was parallel to that which affected the southern Germans and other peoples of central and eastern Europe. Although it took place in the full light of late mediaeval and modern history, no one fully satisfactory explanation has vet been offered.

>ID switching
>Flag switching
>Samefagging
>Shiling for Jews

Attached: Who is that.jpg (626x960, 53K)

Want to analyse this a bit more in-depth?

Attached: on_rats.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

>Sorbe appears!

Hey! :D

Attached: deport_frog.png (609x516, 10K)

You reat too much into it. I just saved some pics of this gril and decided to play along with the thread.

Gassed

I thought after the Romans crushed the rat rebellion male Jews fled to Europe where they took European wives and then their genepool was isolated which created the Ashkenazi kike. What's with this turk thing now?

Listen you can fuck her but you have to gas her afterwards.

It's okay to use the Jew for your pleasure, just don't impregnate a Jew, if you do kill the baby and mother.