Poverty is a good thing

Wealth leads to degeneracy.

Poverty keeps out immigrants, keeps traditions intact, and keeps the gene pool progressing in the right direction. The more poverty your nation can achieve, the better off you are in the long run.

Eastern Europe is full of poverty, and they are degeneracy free

Attached: Jean-Léon_Gérôme_-_Diogenes Walters.jpg (1800x1322, 3.32M)

You might be onto something there, Pierre.

It's true

God doesn't let people suffer unless they deserve it. Poverty is God's way of making you suffer from being retarded.

Well I guess you are piss poor then.

What are Eastern Euopean prostitutes

So im assuming you will be leading by example and giving up all finances?

Transfer me money now to prove you're a man of your word

No Pierre, I guess it's modesty and moderation which prevent you from becoming a degenerate.

The more poverty your nation can achieve, the better off you are in the long run.

Attached: 1538663133501.png (198x211, 62K)

>Wealth leads to degeneracy.
Questionable at best.
>Poverty keeps out immigrants
Sure didn't keep the White Man out in the age of imperialism.
>Eastern Europe is full of poverty, and they are degeneracy free
Africa has far more poverty and degeneracy.

Attached: victorique_disagrees.jpg (854x480, 42K)

Imagine being this stupid

I've been coming to the same conclusion. I'm honestly considering supporting economic leftists to better achieve this end. If they crash the economy hard enough, the flood of immigrants may stop and we might save our race.

The Republicans may be "slowing-down" the Brazilification, but they aren't stopping it.... better to turn up the head and alert the frog IMHO

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 6.36.21 AM.png (504x290, 157K)

there's no nobility in poverty

What do you mean poverty ?
Do mean being less rich than Germany ?
East Europe isn't poor it people aren't homeless and starving to death begging money from rich people

If you talk about actual poverty then go live in Somalia or yemen
To understand what poverty really is, it is suffering that I don't wish for any human being

Suffering makes you strong

It takes a dollar to grow an economy with a gdp of a dollar by 100%. Imagine it going to a 10 dollar gdp

>Questionable at best.
Not at all, ease breeds decadence (Strong Men - Good Times - Weak Men - Hard Times)

>Sure didn't keep the White Man out in the age of imperialism.
We aren't trying to avoid industrious White explorers, we're trying to avoid 3rd worlders who come for the free handouts. Poverty will end those handouts.

>Africa has far more poverty and degeneracy.
I'm pretty sure most African countries still killfags/trannies in the streets. Nigs are certainly savage and cruel, but most of Africa isn't "degenerate".

based and redpilled

Attached: philosophers.jpg (555x503, 173K)

And it make you less civilised and more brutish look to all the people we get from Somalia Iraq Afghanistan they act like subanimals poverty what made the third world a gaint shithole that produce savages

Try to learn a little history from outside of Jow Forums.
If they don't come as immigrants, they'll come as conquerors - See Constantinople, Iberia, China, dozens of other examples.

>most of Africa isn't "degenerate".
Cannibalism, voodoo, AIDS-rape. I could go on.

But the blindingly obvious thing everyone is missing is that with strength and will you can simply enforce your borders and culture, and without them you are at the mercy and whim of foreigners.

Flee from poverty, if you can avoid buying something save the money.
Poverty is a curse.

poverty builds character

to everyone else it sucks low IQ and sociopathic/psychopathic individuals and normal people into unnecessary suffering

noone wants to live in poverty but it's the human condition. do you really want to live in a society where conditions favor brute strength(Africa) or raw resources ie: money(the West).
there is a middle ground anons

>Eastern Europe is full of poverty
>Eastern Europe is degenerate

Attached: 6rZ8g8R.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Not true at all. It's just you'll see degeneracy in melting pot societies. Rich places attract outsiders. When they settle, they create a "society within a society" and this makes a hole in society which gets bigger and bigger with every generation. Later you will see the natives put down their culture and traditions just to please the sons of the outsiders, or apologize to them for "being different". When the natives are weak, the outsiders then will claim superiority over them and claim they have rich history and culture, even changing history and lying about it, bringing their foreign culture with them and lying to the young natives claiming "it was the culture and traditions of this city from hundreds of years ago"

The above happened in Jeddah city where it was tribal city before, but now it's a mess. Even the tribes there forgot their culture and dress and act like the outsiders. You don't see this in other cities because Jeddah is on the coast so they just come to trade via ships and settle there, not bother crossing deserts and rocky mountains.

My city is full of outsiders too now, but the young natives still value their culture and traditions. Why? Because the rich people of the tribe put so much money on tribal gathering events and educate the young about their history and culture.

Jesus tells people to sell all they own and follow Him. Seems poverty is viewed as a good thing, not a punishment.

God encourages voluntary poverty, have you ever read His word? Americans make the worst Christians.

I'm here to contradict your argument.

>Eastern Europe is full of poverty, and they are degeneracy free
O-of course!

>Alcoholism isn't degeneracy
Sounds like gopniks to me

>The more poverty your nation can achieve, the better off you are in the long run.
If this is the case, why are countries in the Middle East and Africa crime-ridden shitholes? Empathy and modesty are what make for a good society, not poverty.

American Christianity is fucking degenerate.

This. I thought christcucks were harmless for a long time until I made the connection that they are simply another tool of the jew.

>Wealth leads to degeneracy.
yeah unlike child prostitution, rape, alcohol/drug abuse and crime that's rampant in poor societies

Middle East is easily explained by inbreeding and foreign meddling, look at the ME in the early to mid 20th century. Africans are the way they are because of genetics, not poverty.

Poverty while rich people exist is shit.
Non-money is good. Nulify rich people and then you can start talking about anything else.