Stop Calling Me North African. I am white

If shitskins like Greeks and Portuguese are white, then so are we. Pic related Zidane and Benzema both are ethnic Algerians and would be the whitest people in Greece.

Attached: Moorish BVLLS.jpg (1280x640, 162K)

And that's a fucking "white european" spaniard.

Attached: Sergio_Busquets.jpg (456x601, 211K)

Lol you are literally half African half semitic, the 2 farthest points you can get from white.

You just cucked your bloodline in a misguided attempt to be white

Attached: Sergio Busquets.jpg (660x371, 36K)

Attached: TOPKEK.png (924x529, 553K)

What if I told you that ahMeds are subhuman sandniggers too? The only people to consider them White European are other ahMeds

no one actually cares what matters is what you have in the head/ideology

Sandnigger

Lol you cherrypicked the most moorlooking guy in Spain, what about any of his team-mates?

Attached: pique-twitter-cadena-ser.jpg (750x350, 33K)

Cope

Attached: Moorish BVLL.jpg (1701x2108, 1015K)

were Iberians always niggers or did they look human at somepoint don't know their history beyond the fact that muslims occupied parts of their territory.

If you were white, your countries would not be as bad as they are. If your countries catch up then maybe you are white. Also stop following Islam.

A. FUCKING. ITALIAN.

Attached: Francesco Cosenza.jpg (680x1020, 185K)

Attached: Nafris actually believe this.png (778x516, 666K)

Dude, you literally picked brazillians, a couple of gypsies, Canarians (one of them a hapa), a guy from Madeira obsesed with sunbaths and the most swarthy guys you could find.

Reminder that this is how Spanish Moors looked (according to themselves and those who lived among them).

They were Spaniards but muslims

Attached: Moors .jpg (1920x1080, 3.16M)

Look at white people and ask yourself
>Do I really want to be a degenerate?
then you'll stop wanting to be white, because they're mostly degenerate and lax in their moral values.

Without the EU and the rich European tourists,
Portugal would be Morocco tier.

>your countries would not be as bad as they are
Ukraine and Moldova are Africa tier.

british people are descended from them

go back to your shithole you don't belong

>(((Cosenza)))

Are you fuck, stop being silly.
We just use terms of convenience. Have you seen my beach wogs? They aren't actually the same as the other kind of wog. How can they be? You're already it. So you understand now why you're not white?
It's because I say so and I am. How do you like those apples?
Here look at the picture. It explains everything you never wanted to know.

Attached: IMG_6743.jpg (750x1334, 121K)

The first 4 pictures on the top are literally depicting the Almohad caliph al-Murtada and his soldiers, not Spaniards.

Greeks and Portuguese aren’t white tho. Stay mad, nigger

You do that everyday?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RESPECT MY CELTIC HERITAGE YOU SAND NIGGER

Attached: Gallaecia.jpg (400x302, 63K)

this shameless shitskin demands that all of europe should look like those countries which were invaded by mudslimes in the middle ages

no retard, it's from Cantigas de Santa María, from Alfonso X of Castille, I made that pic myself

Attached: 8385d4d6478d2fe60a481df6a66ff91a.jpg (419x384, 122K)

I wonder who's hiding behind that fake flag of a fake country

couldn't be a german now, could it be?

Oh here we go.
All the reasons I feel white.
>Whiter than you!
You can't have my identity. You just can't be me. It takes breeding. Not some convoluted blag that involves markings on a pyramid wall and part of a documentary you've seen on ayy's (pic related).
Give it up and make your own group respectable. In ten thousand years you might have bred your first gentleman. He won't be perfect and he won't be white but at least he'll know how to dress stylishly, and at the end of the day isn't that all that really matters?

Attached: IMG_7596.jpg (309x385, 23K)

I'm only fucking with you, you know. I'm not really this cruel. You be the best darn (You) you can be. And if you're white who knows maybe you are. Is there some non corporate way to get your gene pool tested in North Africa?

Attached: IMG_7534.jpg (1024x576, 115K)

>no retard
Yes, you fucking retarded nigger.

>Castillian ambassadors attempting to convince al-Murtada to join their alliance. Contemporary depiction from Cantigas de Santa Maria.

Attached: Al-Murtada.jpg (516x429, 119K)

A miniature from the Cantigas de Santa Maria depicting a farfan unit under the banner of the Virgin in the army of the Almohad Umar al-Murtada during the battle of Marrakesh against the Marinid Abū Yūsuf, in 1262.

Attached: Reconquista4.jpg (384x362, 54K)

>Almohad troops either advancing towards the battle or returning from a raid on enemy territory with the booty.

Attached: almohade.jpg (1024x941, 282K)

Reading this thread... holy fuck God bless America. You guys are so fucking stupid.

Attached: 1538295942759.gif (500x189, 497K)

who cares man. if you look white youre white. of course it helps if you have a christian heritage because i dont consider chechens white.

scipio was white as fuck and he was north african

are north african immigrtants the americans of europe?
>i-i-i'm white guys i swear

was auch immer du sagst, knolle

>arabs are white in american consensus
this fine burger invited you to the US shitskin OP

Made by people who had never been ouside of Spain, so that's how depicted the moors, as they saw them in Spain. Only the Almohads brought once niggers as slave-fighters and they were btfo in Las Navas de Tolosa

Attached: Navas de tolosa.jpg (249x637, 89K)

And this is a spanish crowd,whats your point shitskin

Attached: Spanish people.jpg (1776x1184, 493K)

Attached: Pablo Picasso.jpg (1200x1200, 249K)

Attached: White European.jpg (613x495, 51K)

No man. Read what I wrote. You guys are fucking stupid. Not the topic; if there even is one.
This is what you get bro. You get a bunch of shitstain countries filled with shitstain people arguing about their shitstain football players.

>"Are We White"
Look at your fucking nation's GDP if you want to figure that one out you dumbfucks. Are you in a PIG nation? Then you're probably not white. Deal with it.

Oh, and just for good measure I thought the poor British poor here was just too funny. Worried about the state services trawling up your posting history eh lad??

HAHAHAHA GERMAN BRO YOU ARE SO FUCKED! Saddled up with these gigantic pussy nations. Oh man... the future is dark for you my friend. Meanwhile we have literally tens of thousands of pristince square miles populated by pristine people. At least we've still got gunpowder and oceans to protect our people. What the fuck have you guys got?

The EU is such a joke.

Attached: 1538410296665.jpg (1920x1449, 854K)

Didn’t you know that everyone is white?
Except slavs, of course.

It's ace being a WASP. I'm good looking, I've got a big dick and I was on team peanut butter too. Fuck yeah! Just can't stop winning at stuff.
All I need now is gets. Then I've gots literally everything. Really I should get a triple seven at least just for my jawline.
Why don't you want to be a North African, North African? Don't you get fez's? Fez's fucking rock shit up, I bet you look badass in yours. Amirite?
Well look on the bright side at least you're not this self hating mutt.The buttsore in this thread is awesome.

I actually agree OP. You are Caucasian and many of you appear white. However, you are not European, while the Greeks and Portuguese are European. And back in the day, North Africa was considered to be part of Europe because it was part of the Roman Empire, filled with farms nad luscious plants, and it took mere days to go from Italy to North Africa.

However, you guys are infested with low IQ blacks from your society's underclass, who are actually relatively recent migrants from central Africa. And most of the """"refugees"""" that come to Europe from north Africa are black. And we don't want them, you don't want them either.

And white nationalism is only used by colonial countries. What we're really talking about is Ethno-nationalism, European Ethnonationalism to be more precise. Us Europeans are very similar and we need unity in order to survive. You north africans aren't being replaced and religion is also a huge determining factor in ethic identity. Europeans are Christians, you are not. So you can never be European but our nations can still be friends.

Attached: Bohemond_I_of_Antioch_(by_Blondel).jpg (576x773, 480K)

Attached: GzBMMN4.png (416x435, 114K)

You don't want to be white.
We have issues.
It's not easy being white. Nobody gives you anything you have to grab it by the pussy.
I just wanted to get in a grab it by the pussy while I'm in Proffesor Peterstein mode babbling spaghetti. Been up all night so I'm going to sleep for a few hours. While I'm gone & asleep the North Africans and the dodgy Americans can have their turn at being white. Then it's fair. But I want it back the instant I wake up. No way am I being left blacked.
Goodnight /pol.

Sage goes in the options field
The Holocaust is a lie, or there wouldn't be laws against its denial

Attached: JIDF-SameThreadsEveryDay.jpg (588x365, 48K)

Why do you want to be group with mentally retarded sheep/horse fuckers that are slavs and westerners ? Be proud of your arabic ancestors

not even arabs like being arabs

Attached: tytytyr.jpg (588x1037, 95K)

I dodon't believe he is a berber they are the main group that wanna be white Arabs don't care about skin color and call themselves arabs they do use the term north African or middle eastern

Diego Costa was born in Brazil...

Fucking delusional shitskin reject. Get off the internet and kill yourself.

English, Mehmed. Do you speak it?!

>are Algerians and would be the whitest people in Greece
Literary have looks like most of Greeks

>memeflag
>greeks are not white spiel

At least this was novel execution.

Sorry I mistyped I do believe he is a berber ,they are a wanna be white group no different from Turks and Persians Arabs ,expect few, don't view themselves as white

If you look a bit white you probably descended from the Roman legions that were stationed there.

You can be white if you want op, don't listen to these jerks

If you do a post Sunday roast shit in a bowl of soup what your left with is shit soup.
Now stuff a straw up your ass and strain into another bowl of soup. It might just be air or you might be able to shoot an undigested per down the straw. But you try telling me that ain't shit soup.

Fuck off tainted African cunt. Islam makes the sub Saharan niggers look human.

>british people are descended from them

i think thats an old fashioned theory thats been discredited.

t. Browny McBrownbelly

>french people colonize algeria
>later when algeria turns into a shitholeby becoming independent the french go home
>somehow this make algerians white

sorry to break it to you but nafri are mutts like south americans

>you probably descended from the Roman legions that were stationed there.

european genes could have entered north africa on a few occasions. ancient european mitochondrial haplogroup U5 is found in north african berbers thought to have spread there during the ice age when europeans were squashed in to refuges in the south of europe. there was the romans. there was the germanic nomadic people (vandals i think) who crossed europe and ended up in north africa. there was white slaves taken by pirates. and the colonial french and spanish. does any of this make north africans "white" - probably not.

Take a DNA test and prove that you have zero Sub-Saharan DNA

Yeah mate but you are "muslim white" which makes you brown automatically.
Or brown tier.

You're not white, Moshe, and this is a slide thread.