Canadian SJW Assaults Woman For Having A Different Opinion

Camera 1
youtube.com/watch?v=nhJwLizPuag

Camera 2
youtube.com/watch?v=05VgBpz5NSQ

Attached: Canadian Shebeast Attacks.jpg (724x1064, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BTg2s
nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=-Qyr9qu1J14
youtube.com/watch?v=-Qyr9qu1J14
youtube.com/watch?v=6r-OYX3ElgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what a great idea, we should have a pro-life rally in australia and film all the sperg outs

"did you hurt your feelings?" No, I think she just got physically assaulted. I believe the girl doing the assaulting was the one whose feelings were hurt

gotta make sure its a jew that assaults you so they will have 100% pay out rate.

>Ryerson

Ah yes, Canada's UC Berkley

Attached: 1533276096400.jpg (362x314, 24K)

" There is no I in Team..... unless you went to Ryerson"

I thought Canada was the heaven of feminism and women rights.

Here is an archive of a thread posted by the group who was assaulted, it was posted to on University's subreddit

One comment was victim blaming saying they deserved it

archive.is/BTg2s

Thats not an SJW thats a SJT
Social justice terrorist

leaf males are so effeminate, they find no issue with assaulting women.

>if you had a vagina i would respect your opinion'

jej

>babies are an extension of your body, like an extra set of ears you can modify if you want

These people are so disgusting looking
Its all so tiresome

They look like your average anglo so why would you call your ancestors ugly?

Pro-life groups are being energized by these assults. It looks like we are starting to see the death of the SJW movement. Kavanaugh was an important battle.
Also, could someone explain to me why you would set a video so that it can only be viewed on YouTube? Do they not get the view count or something?

>anglos are ugl-
*gets robbed and murdered by gypsies*
Alternate ending
>anglos are ugl-
*gets killed by fellow gypsy in the course of daily trickery and mischief*

I'm going to start using that.

Is this supposed to be the great australian banter I keep hearing about?

Here is the qt3.14 who was assaulted by the Shebeast. She made this video after the assault.

nsfwyoutube.com/watch?v=-Qyr9qu1J14

When I was a kid I thought canada was full of lumberjacks and hockey players, but it's just a bunch of soft dykes and basedboys

And the regular embed link

Sluts who abort should just be sterilized. If they want to live their whole lives like useless holes with no purpose then their rights for giving life should be removed from them since they are not responsible enough about their sex life and commit murder on innocent lives that cannot consent to their selfish decisions.

> Be Canadian woman
>"Aww, did we hurt your feelings little girl"
>2 hours later
> Where are all the good men :(

Seriously though, this bull dyke picked the right target. I can't believe she didn't get knocked the fuck out by someone else.

Based Romania

Attached: big_boss_salute.jpg (603x380, 20K)

kek the jew will settle out of court

good

white women are enemy #1

Thats the most stupidest thing possible you should make abortion free but incentivize other form of contraception.

What happened here, did Soros buy some internet for a family of gypsies for a week or two or something?

Woman who was assaulted.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (612x769, 59K)

Now this is what I call good banter.

what a ghastly little fat goblin

It's not stupid . If some slut just wants to fuck and kill babies , then her reproductive organs should be removed. If she regrets it later , then she should had tought better about her actions before. This would let only serious people to breed , the ones who got a purpose. Sluts can be sterilized and act like sex dolls, they cry that they like that life anyway and that kids make them fat , ugly and unhappy. Let only good women to breed , not the trash.

Again incentivize other form of contraception but let abortion be free.

Attached: angeryer.jpg (480x360, 11K)

No.I know it may sounds cruel to you, perhaps you are some bitch or some man who hangs with sluts who do abortions alot. But would be one of the few ways to remove the trashes out of the world.Letting only the few who are willing to do good changes and have self control to stay.

You will never get rid of such people and you will only make fewer people, but I guess this is your plan from the get go.

a cute!

If the fewer people are smarter than a bunch of idiots who cannot behave themselves and uselessly kill future humans. Then i prefer it that way.

autism is a hell of a drug

that ogre cunt is uggo but its techwear jacket is fire AF not gonna lie. i wish the alt-right appropriated techwear first, but it looks like the liberal faggots have made it their thing now.

Attached: tech.png (1200x556, 355K)

Smart people never reproduce at high enough level to keep a population even static yet alone grow, you will maybe learn once you will stop being 20+ years old and experience more in life.

>SJW
Social terrorist, not SJW

Will you two autistic Romanians just shut the fuck up? This is about Canada.

We don't need Gypsies shitting up the thread.

why dont these people dont carry pepepr spray with them to protect from rabid leftists?

Illegal in Canada

Why are men filming instead of slapping that fat goblin back to xer sense?

Im sure they would reproduce as long as you give them a reason and conditions for them to do it.No smart person would let it's genes around in a world that has idiots in future .

Despite what people here would have you u believe most Canadians are more right wing and anti gay/immigration than not but the way the political system works here these minority left wing parties somehow win because the right doesn’t always go out and vote since it’s to cold. But we get tired of their shit so you are seeing all right wing parties winning every election in Canada atm

Till it tit bumped the camera I wasn't sure what sex it was. Looked like a pretty fat male at the beginning

Attached: 1538582348074.jpg (438x600, 152K)

illegal in canada

(being a man, that is)

Leftists really are a fucking cancer.

Imagine hitting a woman because she doesn't want children to be murdered.

Women have had historic value because they are mothers. The left are taking away any value a woman has.

wait what

Attached: 1532623403522.png (1252x1296, 3.21M)

Why didnt any of the guys just KO the dyke? You could call it self-defense.

Dead liberals can’t interfere

Another retarded Commie. The more they lower the IQ of the USA the more Commies they bring in...

>Women have had historic value because they are mothers.
And nobody would willingly put a baby in that filthy ogre.
Compare and contrast the baby murderer with the pro lifer..

Attached: Untitled.jpg (575x1199, 98K)

these faggots need to start getting punched

Aren't Nazis the ultimate Sjw's?
All u crackers want social justice in the form of conservative politics... I'm so confused why that term is applied only to the left. Anybody on pol is a sjw. U guys always give me a good laugh, u fucking dense fuckers... Lol.

Oh the irony
>wish this fat ogre had been aborted
>If some fool impregnated it (only a very drunk man would fuck that), would be pro choice

This. Most women who have abortions are fat leftists with shit genetics to begin with, they're probably doing the gene pool a favour.

>Assaults Woman

I'm fine with that

Attached: 1922796174677.jpg (1432x1080, 238K)

>leaf males are so effeminate, they find no issue with assaulting women.

You got it the other way round.

Only cucks care about helping women.

Attached: 1916879114895.jpg (1158x400, 152K)

tee hhee xDD

When will men learn it's ok to punch women when they are assaulting someone. I would have layed her the fuck out.

Attached: 1528869280595.jpg (750x753, 94K)

Yeah man, this is canuck land. They arrest you if you're carrying a pocket knife on you and say it's for "Self Defense".

Some people buy bear mace and hide it (in the purse if they're a woman) but then you're in deep shit if you ever actually use it.

>44
You can see in the eyes of the fat raging lunatic that she's been programmed.

Attached: 1535334200143.png (517x326, 11K)

>tf
>tp
Guten Morgen Mehmet! Ich möchte bitte zwei Dönerkebab!

This is because the cops arrested that dude quietly! That kicking dude should be arrested on camera to show them this is not tolerated!

Attached: Not Prego no more.gif (392x392, 2.81M)

Yeah you can't defend yourself here - no joke.

If you have a knife on you - say it's for slicing apples and other food related crap. Gives you a reason why you carry it. I can see us becoming like UK soon with those regards... they're already banning the importation of one hand openers.

That weird loser got fired from his job at least. He has a blog that some anons were calling him a misogynist haha kek

Attached: 1538600300283.png (657x527, 35K)

you can use it for self defense on people, you just can only posses it for self defense against bears.
It's like the baseball bat in the car, If you have a problem and use it and win you're in deep shit. BUT, if you actually have a baseball glove in your car with it then you're fine.

Attached: 1425612696716.jpg (700x535, 102K)

>Canada
>Men
What were you expecting mate?

>Guten Morgen Mehmet

Islam is gynocentric and misandrist, retard.

That's why feminists support it.

Attached: 1931345813704.jpg (1200x800, 460K)

He was picked up a couple of days ago early in the morning. Quietly. he is being held without bail (being a danger to the public and all) and plans on pleading guilty at first opportunity. He is in fact a regular crystal meth user.

Attached: 1438864448275.gif (524x276, 2.53M)

She's in a lesbian relationship with one Emily Mæ who has a post on Facebook (that even non-friends can comment on) warning "anti-choicers in full force on ryerson campus. stay safe everyone." It would be terrible if these videos got posted in response to that comment

Also her girlfriend's facebook custom URL is "nicejewishgrl", haha

>Wymyn
None care, this bitch should stfu and stop being an attention whore

FOR THE HORDE!!

Attached: 1468538536209.jpg (508x504, 75K)

>Flabby Gabby

Here is the victim's message after the assault

It is, the moment you leave toxic cities lie Toronto then you experience the real Canada.

>He is in fact a regular crystal meth user.
No if he had a job, sound like an excuse to me.
>I-I was high at the time, send me to rehab

sauce?

Attached: please be patient.png (680x566, 166K)

woul breed with her

No way!! I hope this is all true - don't pull on my heart strings, user

Why are Canadian """"""""""men"""""""""" such cowardly pussies all the time?

Our laws are against us, user. It's not even worth it. Flee the cities and live a rural life like uncle Varg.

You obviously haven't been to a Toronto trendy hair place have you?
Essentially what they do is the owner will rent out spots in the shop to hairdressers, they in turn get to use the brand name and say they are working.

Attached: windows8.jpg (460x332, 18K)

It never used to be like that. We called it "Rye High" back in the 80's. The engineering students were a bunch of drunken and socially inept nerds. Sounds like the social worker students got a good dose of the SJW plague. Oh, how times have changed.

t. Dual Leaf/Burger

First of all, meme flag. Second of all, you're an idiot. It has to do more with urban/suburban populations voting left because they themselves are nu-immigrants who want more gibs and their cousin Babu to get a visa and rampant SJW leftists. Everywhere else, the places that farm and mine and fish and produce oil and such are right wing as you describe. Also don't forget that most natives that vote never vote conservative, mostly NDP.

They know women are valuable for being mothers and they hate it.

The absolute state of leafs.

Attached: 1538827371149m.jpg (1024x573, 64K)

virgin?

virgin.

Reminder theyre social terrorist or information terrorist, not SJW's

Some of these lefty assaults are a stretch, but this is straight up battery. Fuck these people.

he was hiding at a friends place but he insisted on using his phone instead of getting a burner. Wasn't hard to track down.

Attached: 1322808053420.gif (272x271, 2M)

I think I may have found additional footage, here:
youtube.com/watch?v=6r-OYX3ElgE

What the fuck is she getting mad about? Who in their right mind would want to insemenate her?

why do dykes care about abortion
they wont ever have one

Jewden Perter washer does not represent Canadians.

Attached: petersonShrill.png (1270x1280, 186K)

Fuck off Ahmed