Your homeland is Japan

>your homeland is Japan

Is there anything more boring than this?

Attached: features-sad-pepe.jpg (768x614, 56K)

The nukes made you boring, imperial japan and edo period shit is cool.

I imagine you have a comfy mix of old and new, also nice spots to travel to. Why so glum nippon chum?

New Zeland

most of them don't travel more than a few miles from their homes, and if they do they take the same path every day.

What's even worse is some don't leave their homes ever.

Bassically their trapped in their own realities that dont reflect the world around them.

could be worse
you could be a korean savage, for instance

maybe estonia, lituania etc Never heard anything about those places

be grateful, squints
the world has boring and shitty
pick one and only one

You’re talking to an english teacher or a proxy

Maybe

Just wake up Mothra or a Kaiju or some shit, usually keeps you guys on your toes for a bit

Attached: 1524548657184.jpg (400x400, 22K)

nah he's right
complete sentence structure and normal syntax with no unusual spacing?
that's no nip, senpai

Boring means peace
Boring means no crisis.
Boring means a long life with a normal family 花見ing the years away.

The best life is a boring life.

Attached: 小國寡民.jpg (1024x768, 121K)

Just stay on your stupid island and rot away until you don't exist anymore we can never forgive you for Pearl Harbor

don't be a faggot OP
you have brothel and no niggers

Attached: 1533261735058.gif (487x560, 898K)

nips brothels sucks t bh and there are some niggers. I even seen interracial couples in some part of tokyo

it is by far the best country to visit in the world, but it would be terrible being a native citizen, and the suicide rates show it.

>hurr durr flag
Obviously I'm not saying they're killing themselves because they're homogeneous

Fuck off Shlomosama

There is a simple solution for this, user-kun.

Attached: Panzerkraft.png (728x1027, 1.29M)

Some men don’t intend to live for as long as possible, some men enjoy the struggles of a crisis, and some men love the purpose, and thrill that war gives them.

Jesus do you ever fucking get tired of making this thread every day? Saged, and fuck everyone who responds to this bait.

Unified Korea will sink Japan into pacific

Very exciting for you

Post pic of your penis as proof of being a mongoloid.

i wonder (((who))) could be behind this thread
sage goes in the options field btw, this thread sucks compared to the last one

Attached: 1538740386115.jpg (710x909, 163K)

Outside of Tokyo is the best country as of 2018. I travel a lot. I used to love France pre 2010. It was always France followed by Japan followed by home. But now it's Japan & then home. France is fucked.

Countryside Japan is unbelievably cosy. I love it so much especially in winter. It has a kind of calming effect on me & It's a no bullshit country.

This is true. Is like neutrality, I still have to met a swiss who's against it. We've been in peace for centuries and I love it

Shut the fuck up, korean/chink.

Really? I've been in France since I'm a kid and I don't see so many differences.. I mean Paris was like this already in 97-98

I have an Uncle who scored a job at ABB group and moved to Switzerland a few years ago. He loves it. Says the whole country feels relaxing. Apparently you guys allow dogs in restaraunts though which I find insane.

I can think of many things more boring than that
Living in a jew-controlled country for example

The country is nice but nothing you can't see in Europe, and Europe is a lot more varied. It's also too sparsely populated to really support tourism in the big reserve areas like Hokkaido, fine if you like camping and hiking but not very comfortable otherwise.

I've only been 05, 07,08,09,10 & 2013. It's not really an immigrant issue I have. It's not like France is entirely ruined but going from being a kid/teenager to an adult and seeing Paris slowly get shittier and shittier has put me off. I almost exclusively stayed on the coast of France for surfing mainly and never really enjoyed Paris but I'm just off it all now.

I was stationed there for a time and I loved it. Drove through a spooky town full of mannequins and one creepy little old lady once

>Its so boring here, there are only finnish people here!
A muslim refugee in Finland.

Keep pumping out that nasty hentai
That shit keeps you based

Boring is nice. Appreciate the safety and security of it.

this

mmh other countries don't do that? And its only in some places. Probably is just that we love animals. They just opened a park where you can walk dogs without leashes and its crazy dogs everywhere. But fun if you have doggos

I love European architecture. Love it. But in my personal experience, as a whole, Japan's countryside has been a lot comfier and homely. In regards to everything else (people, food, accomodation).

The Jew fear the Samurai

t. english teacher

We don't. I know it's not like savage untrained dogs but still. Seems offputting to an Aussie. I'm told it's companion dogs pretty much that are extremely well behaved but still. Switzerland is obviously a good country

Yeah but its not so bad. I mean I remember "Sans-papier" manifesting in the '90.And arab neighbourhoods exists from before I was born. But you're right the countryside is better. Personally I love Bretagne and the North more than South France

Most are untrained but they don't bite. Or at least I hope that if you have a bad dog you won't bring it to restaurant eheh. But probably I'll be more cautious if I lived in Australia. I mean nature seems pretty dangerous down there

You have decent and polite people, literature, music, theathre, rich history. Be proud of who you are faggot. The only thing is wrong with Japan is work culture, companys shouldn't make you work youreself to death.

Attached: YOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (770x437, 74K)

fair enough though it's surprising, guess it depends what you are looking for. In my experience I just was never as comfortable around the japanese and found the countryside more isolated and 'lonely' with fewer services and less of a 'inn' or 'tavern' culture than europe. Also drinking isn't as comfortable, there's no cofee bars or pubs or beerhouses etc. If you want quiet places with great rural vistas it's great though, nearly always less busy than in Europe save in Poland or somewhere.

Attached: OOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (813x1024, 103K)

Stop shitposting in the teachers lounge gaijin