Do you still worship this Jewish rabbi?

If yes you're a slave to the Jew and deserve extermination along them.

Attached: nazareth-62.jpg (750x535, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8
youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
youtube.com/watch?v=MtL8hCrvctc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_J._McGrew
menorah.org/tragicms.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt
examiningthetrinity.blogspot.com/2009/08/bar-kochba-and-christians.html
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/the-word-jew-is-not-in-the-bible/
hooktube.com/watch?v=ao9wQPCvP8Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
biblehub.com/luke/2-21.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah
come-and-hear.com/editor/censorship_2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

even worse is that he didn't exist:
>CAESAR'S MESSIAH The Roman Conspiracy To Invent Jesus
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

>The Dead Sea Scrolls [complete eng translation] - John Marco Allegro
archive.org/details/pdfy-Uy_BZ_QGsaLiJ4Zs

>Jewish rabbi
Yes Moshe, you kikes worship jesus and are not trying to summon your antiCHRIST.... and build the third temple

YOU FUCKING HEEBS do not understand Anything!!! Fucking retarded Yaldaboath worshiping kikes

Attached: 1538823286452.png (760x797, 22K)

There is no god but Yahweh, revealed through Jesus Christ.

Lord Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. None come to the Father except through him.

Attached: Paul the Apostle.jpg (406x481, 92K)

YES GOYAM JESUS DIDN'T EXIST
THEREFORE JEWS DIDN'T KILL HIM
SO STOP HATING US YOU FILTHY ANTISEMITE

Christianity has always being a Jewish tool. Fuck off kikelovers.

Do you know why the New Testament was written in Greek and not Hebrew? So it could be distributed to everyone, not just Jews. Koine Greek was the lingua franca at that time.

The Apostles wanted everyone to be able to gain Salvation through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

>Do you know why the New Testament was written in Greek and not Hebrew?
It was wriiten that way so Jews could introduce their disgusting faith to dumb goys. Jesus didn't even exist, he's a mythical rabbi and nothing more. Go try your tricks somewhere else kike.

Jesus is based, leave him alone.

The red pill Christ-cucks refuse to take is the fact that there was no Jesus. They are worshipping a Jew story that keeps them on their knees in an infantile state. 'im a sinner.' 'big daddy in the sky will spank me if I'm bad.' Jesusneverexisted dot com

Psalm 14 King James Version
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

reminder that jesus never talked with gentiles

no he existed, even worse, he was a jewish partisan named jeshua of jerusalem, he was sort of a che guevara against the roman empire... early christians were a violent mob of jews that pushed the equivalent of modern day communism. give all your property to us or we will take it.
there is no reference to god as a trascendetal onnipotent being in the old testament, jews know it and they make fun of christians who arent able to read hebrew or who are too dumb to go read a academic bible where the word god does not exist, elohim does not mean god, not even the jews know what it means, other words that should be left untranslated are elyon, kavot, ruach, malakim ( transalted as angeles, these were the soldiers of the elohims, when a human met one of these normally he would die)

What's up glow in the dark kike

wrong, you're imagining everything and it's sad because that's the trick of abrahamic religions. You've been told a lie so often it's true, to you

no you are a ingnorant, dont you dare give me lessons when you cant even read hebrew..

>reminder that jesus never talked with gentiles
Yes he did. He spoke to a gentile canaanite mother and then healed her daughter.

in the meanwhile calling here a dog

Provide objective proof that jesus existed, I'm waiting. The Old Testament is considered mostly a myth by researchers so I don't see how the jesus story is any different.

And the woman at the well wasn't a gentile

Cabal victory has always been dependent on destroying Christianity. Remember that when OP spouts his stupid BS.

Yes. But he did speak to her.

Attached: kayode.png (492x277, 139K)

Do you still refuse to accept Jesus Christ as Saviour?
If so, you're on the fast track to hell.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8 )

Clearlywrittendotnet YouTube channel details near future events. (youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 427K)

that is correct... because she was begging him and after calling her a dog and even confirming that he came for the jews only

Samaritans were Israelites crossed with other surrounding people.
They were mutts, hence being called dogs.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 465K)

Christianity has more Greek roots than "Jewish".
Prove me wrong.
Helpful advice:
You actually fucking can't.

still not gentiles. plus, he here confirmes a preference to jews only, considering somewhat miced jews inferior, let alone the gentiles... jesus was the messiah of the jews only, preached to jews, apostles were jewish, called others dogs, etc etc...

>confirming that he came for the jews only
He came to give the Jews the Gospel first but not only to the Jews.

Rabbi just means teacher nigger.

>jewish messiah predicted in a time than gos only prefered the jews
>actuall states that he came for the jews only
>jewish apostles
>early jewish belief

Neck yourself. You are disgrace for the orthodox church.

yes, it was only to he jews. you are lying. no gospel was given to directly to gentiles, through jesus christ.
The same way that the Catholic church says that women aren't allowed in priesthood because the apostles were all men, the same way we can say that no preist is to be gentile since NO apostle was gentile.

That’s not the point. We don’t need objective proof.

Is anyone actually angry at the jews for killing christ? I mean, wasn't that the entire point of Jesus coming to earth, that he would be sacrificed?

>muh jesus
Shut your filthy mouth kike.
Both Christianity and Judaism stole ideas from basically everywhere so what's your point really? It's still corrupted garbage meant to destroy and enslave the human mind. Jesus was a kike who wished to enslave goys according to the bible.
Also are you implying Platonism is any good? LMAO

>jesus was the messiah of the jews only, preached to jews, apostles were jewish, called others dogs, etc etc...

Then why were the Epistles and New Testament written in Greek instead of Hebrew if the Gospel and salvation were only for the Jews? They should have just wrote it in Hebrew.

Too much sugar for the teenager. Getting all angsty again.

the epistles was form st. paul. he isn't a messiah, he was a lying and scheming jew that killed a lot of christians

Forever. God have mercy on your turkish soul.

and now he was preaching to gentiles, the people he hated the most

Attached: 1514411951_thinku.gif (1024x1024, 516K)

>implying I care about the barbarian kike church
stay mad christfag

>Jewish messiah
>sent by Jewish god
>according to Jewish prophets
>written in Jewish holy books
>totally not Jewish go-er guys

the pilpul is strong in the christcucks

Attached: 1511759881291.jpg (797x925, 290K)

Attached: lga.jpg (316x304, 32K)

Here come the retarded amerimutt golems to defend Israel and it’s chosen people!

The prophecy says the eagle will come to save Israel! Always remember goys!

Do you believe in the bible or not?
>Acts 28:28
>Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will hear it.

>b-but it was written in greek

Jesus existed, the problem is that people don't understand how history is actually verified. We have the writings of people like Ireaneus in Frrance that saw john the Baptist speak and became disciples of Christ and followed the apostle john for 40 years and was ordained by the Apostle Peter. Polycarps story is the same.

If you really want to understand HOW we know he existed watch this.. otherwise keep babbling.

Absolute 100% proof that Jesus was actually a person
from Dr. Timothy McGrew
youtube.com/watch?v=gldvim1yjYM
and
youtube.com/watch?v=MtL8hCrvctc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_J._McGrew

Simon bar Kokhba the Jewish Messiah
menorah.org/tragicms.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bar_Kokhba_revolt
Fought circa 132–136 AD

"Cochba [bar Kochba] ... tortured and killed the Christians who refused to aid him against the Roman army." - p. 42, Greek Apologists of the Second Century, Robert M. Grant, The Westminster Press, 1988.

"Another Christian apologist, Justin [Martyr], tells how ... Bar Kochba, the leader of the insurrection, ordered Christians alone to be executed if they would not deny and curse Jesus the Messiah." - Ibid.

"After the war the Jerusalem church, once Jewish, consisted only of Gentiles" - Ibid.

If anyone can be accused of turning Christianity into a Gentile religion, it is not Paul, nor the church leaders in Asia Minor, but rather Bar Kochba.
examiningthetrinity.blogspot.com/2009/08/bar-kochba-and-christians.html

Attached: Bar Kokhba revolt Wikipedia.png (320x1470, 228K)

Anyone denying that Christianity was a Jewish invention to herd the sheep should look at the history of Christianity and how they have interacted with the Jews.
You shall shelter and help the Jews, but not the evil pagans.
You shall give your life to retake Jewish lands for the Jews, but not your fellow Christians.
Those who speak ill of Jews speak ill of the Christ.

I'd never heard of this. Thanks user.

The Word Jew Is NOT In The Bible
The word “Jew” did not come into existence until the year 1775 A.D., whereas the occurrences in the bible took place from around 4000 B.C. to 70 A.D.

WHO IS A JEW?

Its modern connotation points to someone who follows and adheres to a faith similar to that of the Pharisees of Judah, but is not of the tribe and stock of Judah. In other words, Jews are people from nations other than the 12 Hebrew tribes who practice a religion known as Judaism/Pharisaism, the doctrine of the Pharisees.
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/08/29/the-word-jew-is-not-in-the-bible/

fuck off chaim you satanic abortion

Attached: 153kikes.jpg (848x1480, 298K)

Attached: 1451622040066.jpg (498x486, 49K)

The Jews will tell you the same if you dig a little.

Under the heading of “A brief History of the Terms for Jew” in the 1980 Jewish Almanac is the following: “Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an Ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.” (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3).

hooktube.com/watch?v=ao9wQPCvP8Q

“Jews began to call themselves Hebrews and Israelites in 1860 —Encyclopedia Judaica 1971 Vol 10:23

There is a reason that there was such a push to take out the Deuterocanonical books from modern bibles.

"And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness. Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever." (Malachi 1:3-4)

“When the word ‘Jew’ was first introduced into the English language in the 18th century its one and only implication, inference and innuendo was ‘Judean’. However, during the 18th, 19th, and 20th centuries a well-organized and well-financed international ‘pressure group’ created a so-called ‘secondary meaning’ for the word ‘Jew’ among the English-speaking peoples of the world. This so-called ‘secondary meaning’ for the word ‘Jew’ bears no relation whatsoever to the 18th century original connotation of the word ‘Jew’. It is a misrepresentation.

“The present generally accepted secondary meaning of the word ‘Jew’ is fundamentally responsible for the confusion in the minds of Christians regarding elementary tenets of the Christian faith. It is likewise responsible today to a very great extent for the dilution of the devotion of countless Christians for their Christian faith.

[pic] the Culprit

Attached: Scofield Bible.jpg (220x308, 17K)

get behind me satan

Attached: jesus-esu-sananda-bn1.jpg (374x620, 28K)

>Scofield
Come on user. Dispensationalism is a meme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Prepuce
>The Holy Prepuce, or Holy Foreskin (Latin præputium or prepucium), is one of several relics attributed to Jesus, a product of the circumcision of Jesus. At various points in history, a number of churches in Europe have claimed to possess Jesus foreskin, sometimes at the same time. Various miraculous powers have been ascribed to it.

biblehub.com/luke/2-21.htm
>On the eighth day, when it was time to circumcise the child, he was named Jesus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brit_milah
>Jewish religious male circumcision ceremony performed by a mohel ("circumciser") on the eighth day of the infant's life.

Attached: 1531331387264.jpg (720x811, 33K)

>believes folklore

Do you also believe that statues cry and the Russians found a portal to hell in Siberia?

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

>pagans are so silly! They believe in more than one god
>touch this mummified foreskin and it will cure your leprosy

checked
a religious idiot calling people ignorant, irony knows no bounds.
checked
you missed my first post which was the best post btw.
I didn't say jesus existed in fact I'm posting the opposite being true, pls follow your own thread ffs

>Dispensationalism
It's a meme whcih has driven American fundementalism.
I'm Catholic so I view it as heresy.
jesus however was not a Jew. jews are the modern name for Edomites, like King Herod "The King of the Judeans" as proclaimed by Rome.

Right rabbi, keep dreaming.

REAL CHRISTIANS HATE ISRAEL AND THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN

Attached: 1538750235214.png (557x945, 401K)

Attached: Rabbi Jewsus.png (790x587, 107K)

Kys kike. You rats hate Jesus Christ and constantly try to pull this false flagging shit.

Attached: christianity2.jpg (1365x2185, 451K)

not said by jesus

YOU are a dumb fucking tel Aviv Grimey kike

Attached: 1538748962551.jpg (679x500, 98K)

Here's your Torah with the moloch worship and blood libel exposed.

Attached: Torahbloodlibelmoloch.png (1404x934, 2.89M)

>If yes you're a slave to the Jew and deserve extermination along them.

Of course the Jews hate Christians, and a good way to deal another blow to Christianity would be to get the Jew haters to hate Christianity too.....

and here's your chance to stop being a dumbass

Attached: redpill on christianity.jpg (1532x1956, 928K)

2. Jesus' Membrum in the Talmud
come-and-hear.com/editor/censorship_2.html

Why write such nasty things about someone who did not exist, unless he existed.

Attached: 1386128121759.png (450x488, 269K)

If tuco had a son

Attached: Tuco.gif (320x240, 62K)

kike thread

She was a Samaritan and to Israelites the Samaritans were lower than niggers. Anyway, those idiots who read this story literally are missing the point of it.

Samaritans are the northern tribes of Israel mixed with the conquering Assyrians. Retarded faggot. Jews were the two southern tribes that were captured by Babylon where some became child raping murderers.

No, He came to the Israelites to fulfill God's covenant with them, but, if they refused to accept what was theirs; it would be given to other peoples. Faggot.

Damn I thought I had read some retarded interpretations of the bible but that one takes the cake.

2 Peter 12:20
20 First of all you must understand this, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation.
Acts 8:30
"Thinkest thou that thou understandest what thou readest?" and the Ethiopian replying, "And how can I unless some man show me?"

The CHURCH is the bulwark of the truth, not your personal interpretation

>Jesus in the Talmud
Here's what I found so far.
1/3

Attached: Sanhedrin 43a - Eng - PART 1.jpg (3240x4320, 3.04M)

2/3

Attached: Sanhedrin 43a - Eng - PART 2.jpg (3240x4320, 2.82M)

Pray jew that Christianity doesn't return to its roots again. You'll run to find refuge among arabs just like you did in the past.

Attached: 1538324820089.png (1084x656, 283K)

3/3

Attached: Sanhedrin 107b - Eng - admitted censorship highlighted.jpg (1620x2160, 901K)

Hellspawn demonic kike inbred fag

Attached: kikeman3.png (495x565, 162K)

>Muh desert religions
Stay classy, Sgt. Muttstein

Attached: 1509625687873.png (547x626, 18K)

Attached: 1531722543622.jpg (960x532, 96K)

Its moist likely a muslim rapefugee, Greece has been flooded with muslims.

>She was a Samaritan
We're not talking about the Samaritan at the well. We were talking about the Canaanite woman in Mark 7:25.

5 For a certain woman, whose young daughter had an unclean spirit, heard of him, and came and fell at his feet:

26 The woman was a Greek, a Syrophenician by nation; and she besought him that he would cast forth the devil out of her daughter.

27 But Jesus said unto her, Let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs.

28 And she answered and said unto him, Yes, Lord: yet the dogs under the table eat of the children's crumbs.

29 And he said unto her, For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter.

30 And when she was come to her house, she found the devil gone out, and her daughter laid upon the bed.

Not one of those people are Edomite. What are you on about ?

Attached: pilpul.png (1220x619, 67K)

Its jewish but jews persecute Christians like they did persecute the apostles and killed Christ.
FUck you unrepentant kike you'll burn in hell forever.

Ah I get trolled easily it seems. Thanks user.

says the kike wannabe

Attached: 1530982596106.jpg (600x600, 138K)

Yeah you're a liar from the beginning and God rebuke thee.

>I worship kikes but it's okay because some kikes hate them
>what do you mean I'm a kikelover?
The cognitive dissonance of the christfag is truly amazing. I bet your lord jesus christ would love you to suck his cut jew penis

Christianity it's actually roman religion

This. Read the dead sea scrolls.

You assume that there's anything wrong with being Jewish.

Attached: 1520031492840.jpg (956x1282, 330K)

Attached: 1478115811157.jpg (250x280, 28K)

>subversive nation wreckers
>expelled over 100 times throughout human history
>funded both world wars
>Israeli terrorists occupying Palestine
>"You assume that there's anything wrong with being Jewish."
We DEDUCED there are many things wrong with being Jewish.