Kavanaugh Nomination /General/

youtu.be/mbSJsxlagaI

Attached: Kavakava.png (856x585, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

floor.senate.gov/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&event_id=2787
youtube.com/watch?v=sTga3Juk7wE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who the fuck is this thot? i bet she sucked plenty of dicks to be there

God I hate living in this state so MUCH! This stupid BITCH makes me so ANGRY!

Attached: 1519516650183.png (885x631, 728K)

EXECUTE ORDER 66

Attached: 1538706230597-pol.png (992x593, 414K)

STOP IT YOU'RE RAPING HER

Woman are watching

She is the one that threw Al Franken under the bus to feed the metoo movement and her own presidential ambitions. The latter has a lot of the base furious with her. Franken was very effective, and I'm glad he wasn't around for this Kavanaugh nomination.

How long until final vote?

Check it out in Fox's youtube channel, you will see it in your time zone.

how much longer is this whining going to last?

till 3:47pmET There allowed to speak till that time. But it all comes to an end and they vote.

some one needs to be down there photographing the protesters collecting their payments.

Attached: ProtesterPayouts.jpg (960x960, 120K)

I thought they voted at 10:30 this morning?

The best thing is that money was probably taken through Civil Forfeiture if she was paid beforehand.

Many angry voicemails have been left. If only men had such drive and power to make a difference maybe one day they could be a hero instead of a rapist

Attached: 5182C911-12A5-410F-91D3-DB0ADC11F66C.jpg (750x782, 384K)

nxivm ho

Attached: dawn-of-the-final-day-24-hours-remain-8732637.png (500x522, 34K)

what the fuck is this literally nothing is happening

they voted for cloture, which is getting it out of Senate "debate" and into the final vote. After that cloture vote there allowed to air support for griveinces till that final vote is ready to be called.

Who are all these thots? Get all these damn women out of politics already

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 4.50.54 AM.png (1648x912, 2.41M)

Hmm.

Attached: image.jpg (191x133, 9K)

center for democracy or something like that, it's soros funded. Didn't you see all the jews reeeeee-ing over Trumps tweet being anti semantic even though soros is a admitted nazi?

Attached: 1538796683847.jpg (634x538, 57K)

Are there any meme makers in the thread?

It was this group that lead the #stopkavanaugh project.
They have years if track record in making claims and removing both men and women.
They thought they'd thwart this nomination

Attached: image.jpg (910x612, 79K)

As the thread is slow, I'll post their track record from their website

Attached: image.jpg (2029x1342, 521K)

Attached: image.jpg (1985x1338, 470K)

5PM DC time iirc

Attached: image.jpg (1914x1349, 514K)

Attached: image.jpg (1739x1323, 611K)

I think your mass shooters are shooting up the wrong places.

Attached: 1538623751051.jpg (678x355, 28K)

Attached: image.jpg (1697x1324, 455K)

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1333, 330K)

What a fucking joke. Send that Tucker and Drudge if you can.

NINE HOURS?
fuck this i'm off back to bed

I wonder how many times we're gonna hear the terms "Racism" "Sexism" "Rape" "Allegations" today. The Left has become little more than a tabloid magazine.

This is in the style of the pink pussy hats.
All Soros funded

Attached: image.jpg (1440x3120, 415K)

The absolute BEST part of this confirmation is that the Dems beat a bull over the head with a an airhorn, and now they're gonna be beholden to said bull for 20 years. Kavanaugh is gonna wreck their shit at every opportunity.

How many bongs till vote?

8 or 9 hours.

Final vote to confirm Kavanaugh is 5 p.m. EST Saturday

Attached: 1512333206286.png (680x693, 933K)

Soros' biggest tactic didn't work. I can't imagine how panicked they must be over this defeat. I wonder if they will go all in and bus in antifa.

They will start Terrorism pretty soon. Bombs will go off.

Gillibrand is mommy tier with asmr voice

you send it, I'm Canadian, it would be outside interference in american politics and Canada would be the new Russia.

Attached: 1323704627387.gif (363x270, 1.98M)

So i don't get how this all works but Kavanaugh will be a Justice for at least 30 years right?

That's a long time to stew about how liberals and the media have tried to destroy you and your family.

This is boring. Is there a protest livestream going on atm?

It's a lifetime appointment, he will fight liberals for the rest of his life because of this. And they have the gall to claim that he's too partisan now.

>BREAKING NEWS: CANADIAN TERRORISTS UNDERMINE AMERICAN SUPREME COURT NOMINATION

Attached: Silver fox.jpg (2000x1333, 817K)

He is a pretty wholesome guy by the looks of it. Really doesnt seem like the type to get vengeful.

Why do so many people with large followings get 4 likes.. 4 out of 23.5k like this.. so .0001% of your fanbase atleast pretends to care. rip.

floor.senate.gov/MediaPlayer.php?view_id=2&event_id=2787

The commies threatened his daughters. He's not going to forget and Justice Thomas won't let him forget.

Attached: 2jiyhs.jpg (500x692, 81K)

I wish I could caption that dryer "democratic hit job" and that man "Senator Manchin" lol

when is the final vote

who's the slimy kike up right now?

This session is 30 hours straight so today at 430pm EST

Jack Reed Rhode Island

Senate staff. EEOC commission is in the same town, they have to hire lots of minorities, so it's either lots of women, or lots of niggers.

Thanks John. cant wait to hear this. who brought beers?

Attached: 4chan operator.jpg (500x492, 34K)

gunna grab some beers later
dont wanna get too drunk before the final vote

Attached: image0.jpg (600x468, 132K)

cant wait for economists to start discussing the huge spike in beer sales that happened today in america, dwarfing all other sports or politics events in the calendar for the last decade

Attached: carthago delenda est.jpg (630x830, 528K)

I agree.
How does one forget something like that?
And now we have 2 of these guys on the SCOTUS.
Keep it up faggot lefties!!

Heh. Shit. I might pick up a six pack on my way home just to bump up the beer sales numbers.

t. don't even care that much for beer

C R E D I B L E

Attached: 3.png (926x1020, 113K)

i am expecting it to happen organically. they will compare it to previous quarters etc, and someone will put 1&1 together, and then it will start rolling as a story. bumping sales is fucking good, because it would increase the amount. i think some people will subconsciously be thinking "wtf shouldn't i have a beer" whilst out shopping, seeing newspaper in supermarket,, and kav on the front page. of course it wont be intentional, but this shit sorta happens.

When is the official time for the start of hearings?

Why the fuck hasn't that shitlord Trudeau called up all the women and offered them free abortions yet? Yet another fucking typical, hypocritical white male.

Attached: 1479204942079.jpg (597x519, 56K)

people keep saying this afternoon around four or five

>ywn have a smug beautiful jewess like Zina Bash supporting you in your hour of need
why even live

Attached: ftfy.png (926x1020, 90K)

When does the vote start?

>What goes around, comes around
>THAT'S A THREAT! HE THREATENED DEMOCRATIC SENATORS
Why are Senators allowed to spew lies like this? I don't get how they can lie and deceit so much without any responsebilities?

As a sidenote, what would happen if someone of the Supreme Court did a crime? Are they above the law? Who would decide the outcome? Would the degree of crime matter?

are you even american user? what sort of patriot does not know the times of his own great american heroes being confirmed? you should be able to recite this before singing your national anthem

cant wait for the tears

Attached: grassley.jpg (760x507, 49K)

Based

Attached: 534534345.jpg (924x1018, 692K)

when is the vote and will it be livestreamed?

youtube.com/watch?v=sTga3Juk7wE

So much is happening tomorrow.

Kavanugh confirmation.
McGregor Vs Khabib.

Damn why does everything have to happen at this moment?

I wouldn't be surprised if a bomb threat was called in to delay it even further

"They were told that love - indiscriminate love for one's fellow man - is the highest virtue, and they obeyed. They were told that the merging of one's self with a herd, tribe, or community is the noblest way for a man to live, and they obeyed. There isn't a philosophical idea of today's establishment which they have not accepted, which they do not share. When they discovered this philosophy did not work, because in fact it cannot work, they had neither the wit nor the courage to challenge it. They found, instead, an outlet for their impotent frustration by accusing their elders of hypocrisy, as if hypocrisy were the only obstacle to the realization of their dreams. And, left blindly, helplessly lobotomized in the face of an inexplicable reality that is not amenable to their feelings, they have no recourse but the shouting of obscenities at anything that frustrates their whims; at man, or at the rainy sky, indiscriminately, with no concept of the difference. It is typical of today's culture that the proponents of seething, raging hostility are taken as advocates of love."

30 hours from the vote yesterday btw if you dont know. They have to run out the time after cloture before voting.

kebab is going to break connor into tiny pieces of potato. its going to be beautiful. and everyone is going to scream HACKERS because the irish americans will not believe they lost lol. screen cap this
>Did Russia hack the Mcgregor Khabib fight?

Attached: The Boys.jpg (262x193, 8K)

dont give them ideas

Watch cspan 2 lol they are showing jr

I do not typically buy beer, but yesterday I went out and got a 12 pack to celebrate. Today will be a fine simultaneous sip.

Is the hearing today or tomorrow?

What time?

Kavanaugh just made men feel like sippin a cold one with the boys, again. if that is not on the route to making america great again, i do not know what is

vote is at 5PM DC time

which is what UK time, peter?

this confirms my beliefs that the judicial is the most important branch of american government
no other body of power has the ability to make me feel like sippin' a cold one supports the constiution

DC is on US East Coast time, GMT -5.

i dunno maybe 8 bong and a few shillings m8

keep calm and carry on

Bongs stay out of our business REEE

you forgot the Brazil election, the biggest happening.

tomorrow is BIG, sleep early my chinese friend.

they may be the single most important check and balance in our system. our founding fathers were smart dudes

the butterfly effect is in progress. even without trying, everything is being pulled into place. This is an unstoppable force. its too late to pull the reigns in now. things have progressed so naturally, that by the time anyone works out what is happening, its too late. imagine not being here, witnessing the era we are living in? we are not the first to experience this, but only by chance does poetry flow in motion. only stories of biblical proportion could translate the timeline we are in. generations upon generations will talk of this

Attached: the-mighty-king-of-chivalry-richard-the-lionheart-fortunino-matania-1881-1963-660x350-1428610386.jpg (660x350, 145K)

That changes everything, I hadn't considered this viewpoint

Attached: Capture.png (772x96, 12K)

oh, well that solved that. thanks !tiddeR

Attached: Reddit Users.png (773x408, 124K)

Delete that image.

10 pm (22:00) GMT and for us 11 pm (23:00).

A glorious night filled with pleny of salt lays ahead of us, Nigel.