Kavanaugh wins

>Kavanaugh wins
>Makes abortions illegal
>Black population EXPLODES
Why do you want this?

Attached: 1538749577374.jpg (374x347, 39K)

>Makes abortions illegal
not happening dude

Because amerimutts are retarded

black population wasn't growing before abortion came in either. the big issue is the exploding spic population, and spics don't get abortions.

because it makes the libs butthurt lol based MAGA

>implying there will be any left after Kavanaugh rules the mass of black people to be constitutional

fuck off kike abortion is murder
if abortion was so fucking great and kept the black population in check, why the fuck would the jews be pushing it so hard?

>Makes abortions illegal

even if he did, which he is not going to, you know there will be virtue signaling clinics that will still provide the serivce. Banning is not going to happen. Worst case scenario, it will be regulated like guns, where some states do it and some don't. There are states that completely violate the constitutional right to guns, and they get away with it, they will do the same with abortion.

Nah cops will start getting away with shooting niglets again like its 1987

Attached: 1531276624661.jpg (1600x1504, 188K)

>anime

/thread, Kav cannot make abortion illegal, overturning Roe does not make abortion illegal. People who believe this are retarded.

Blacks kill themselves faster than they reproduce. The black population with maintain itself with poverty and violence. If everyone in the world stopped taking care of niggers they would be extinct in a week.

Attached: 1515201378328.jpg (559x527, 28K)

>the big issue is the exploding spic population, and spics don't get abortions.
This, also the Muslims being let in breed like spics.

>Why do you want this?
I don't but I value human life so much that I'd save even those who I disagree with

that's fucking sad dude

*mass extermination
fuck me

It's amazing how many fucking retards think one man can outlaw abortion. Seriously, how can you be this fucking retarded?

this is a landwhale sponsored datamining thread

No human being is illegal user! Stop that hate speech right neeeeooooooww

More black babies are aborted in NYC than born.

Let that sink in.

kavanaugh is not going to overturn roe

SCOTUS can't make abortion illegal. If Roe v Wade is vacated the power to regulate goes back to the states unless Congress acts, which it won't. Most blacks live in blue states so they'll still get them. This might even encourage blacks living in red states to move.

Isn't it even more fucking retarded that they believe, in the unlikely scenario that Roe is overturned and some red states outlaw abortion, that any dumb thot who got herself pregnant could not simply hop on a plane to NY and be done with it? FFS

White abortion rate is understated on purpose. Also blacks kill each other in record numbers outside of the womb. It all evens out

Attached: 1538770078320.jpg (912x1020, 147K)

no wait this is brilliant

all you guys need to remember is always do the opposite of what the jews say
if abortion was a good thing for white they'd have never pushed its legalisation all over the west, they wouldn't be fighting so hard to defend it now, and they wouldn't be fighting kavanaugh's confirmation so bitterly

Not likely to happen but if it did happen, and the black population explodes, they would be raised by one of the most worthlessly stupid and spiritually bankrupt generations of niggers this country has ever seen.
I'm not threatened by children like that.
The white community would just have less sex as children and return to tradition.
We don't need to out breed them, we need to out preform them, so allowing them to overpopulate and under parent, coupled with removing affirmative action, that generation of niggers would not threaten anyones prosperity, they'd turn to crime or CivNat baste black Trump supporter uncle Tom cop worshipping idiots.

>Makes abortions illegal
I don't even think Roe v. Wade will be overturned, but even if it is it only means a minority of states will make it illegal. All you'll have to do to get an abortion is drive or take a bus to a neighboring state.

>Don't think for yourself, just be a reactionary!
Great advice breadstick

That's still a win. Any progress is still progress. Besides, I think you'd be surprised how many states will be willing to jump on the wagon once the debate's opened up again.

t. babykiller

>jews love breathing
Therefore you should try stopping

A big assumption, you are wrong my alcoholic friend.

>literal retards thinking 13 year old single white women are suitable parents to a mixed race child

Someone kill him please, we need more abortions.

>>Kavanaugh wins
>>Makes abortions illegal
>>Black population EXPLODES

>Hispanics start fucking with and killing even more blacks than they already do
>White people get even more threatened by exploding population of niggers and violence in black and hispanic neighborhoods
>whites push for more authoritarian policies against shitskins and for immigration that only allows whites to become citizens
>conflict with jewish elites and their hatred for Christian Whites becomes more exposed
>profit

Attached: 1469772792299.jpg (617x603, 74K)

I don't see Jews going around insisting that white men must breath.

Attached: 22B81B54-7CF5-489D-BFE0-DBCBB5928C65.jpg (780x471, 48K)

>Not wanting more happenings to happen

OP IS A FAGGOT

Attached: 1533264128169.jpg (750x747, 61K)

Are there still black people in New York? Clearly abortion isn't enough

Even if it went that way, it would just go back to the states under 10A. States with tons of niggers would keep it legal in their states, and the niggers/roasties will flee states that don't allow it.

The only way blacks get abortions is through a drug overdose or getting cunt punched. Niggers don't see doctors for that shit.

Because abortion is murder and I dont support the murder of innocent children regardless of race.

>Implying blacks wouldn't do something just because it is illegal

>Kavster wins
>Strikes down Roe vs. Wade
>Abortion becomes a states rights thing instead for Cali and NY
>Libcucks set up dem programs to bring all the nignogs from the Conservative heartland to a California shithole and other blue states to get their abortions
>They end up taking all their gibmedats in Cali with the spics in government housing and sheeit
>Crime explodes and the nignogs and spics all kill each other

more targets