Canada is Not Expensive Don't Listen to Jow Forums - look at these prices

I have bothered to go to the grocery store and prove once and for all that Canadian prices are not high.

This pic proves how well the canadian supply management system and the politicians it owns are running the country. Other countries wish they had a system that could give them such prices.

pretty much the only downside is the fuel costs, and the prices actually stop you from worrying about being demographically replaced, which is a good thing:

gas $1.25-1.35 per litre

Even diesel is $1.35-$1.40/L

Attached: prices sept 2018g.jpg (2639x1318, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kroger.com/p/kroger-ground-beef-round-85-lean/0001111097929
kroger.com/p/kroger-ground-beef-93-lean/0001111097975
muslimfoodbank.com
globalnews.ca/news/3998023/bread-price-fixing-scandal-competition-act-crimes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This pic proves how well the canadian supply management system and the politicians it owns are running the country.
no, Canadian groceries are controlled by National Grocers, a union of distributors not the government and they're a fucking mafia

Lol, $19 for 1 pound of chicken.

20$ chicken, not expensive for sure

I can get that much chicken for 5 dollars in Arizona you snow mexican.

Should we send humanitary aid to you? how are you holding?

19.82 * 2.2046 to KG
so roughly 43.69 before conversion into USD

1 CAN is approximately 0.76 USD
roughly 33 USD for 1 KG

haha, we should sending aid to you!

Attached: 3 steak for 50 bucks.jpg (932x900, 368K)

Not bad prices if I do the conversation rate from Candian shackles to U.S. dollars. Milk seems a little pricey for just a half-gallon, but maybe that's because Canadians don't drink that much milk. In the U.S. I could get a full gallon for a dollar more. Coffee prices are also comparable to the U.S. for that brand of coffee.

Attached: Jayde Nicole.jpg (720x960, 93K)

50.47 = 38.35 USD

How much does this cost in the USA?

ahh
the classic canadian food price thread, I enjoy these

1 gallon = 1.85925 x 2L

OP is a polish retard

$20/kg of chicken breast?

fuck me. costs $9/kg here.

do you mean Canada is Eastern Europe with no penalty for smoking weed

fuck me thats bad $39.99 CAD = $47.02 NZD

Attached: Capture.png (1183x428, 284K)

Lmao. No wonder America has so many fat people. We can actually afford to eat.

I SWEAR GUYS EVERYTHING IS F-

btw are your prices tax inclusive?

Nvm

should be 15.06 USD / KG

This threads are way inferior to the canada is collapsing threads.

Depends really but ny local store its maybe $10-20

We're not that great either.

Attached: 1529142221503.jpg (1210x1210, 548K)

*my

no

Attached: 1538422948605.png (346x326, 41K)

I just don’t you take your milk bag and shove it up your ass pal?

FOR ALL YOU IGNORANT AUSLANDERS CANADA HAS A GROCERY MAFIA CALLED NATIONAL GROCERS AND THEY SET THE BASE PRICE
YOU STUPID NIGGERS, INCLUDING THE OP

holy shit, tell me all your sales taxes. In NZ 15% tax is inclusive

10-20 for how many KGs?

the fridges on the left are in a quebec convenience store to the right is ontario. mad deals

Attached: canada prices.jpg (3196x2302, 1.15M)

wait what are your sales taxes

For 55 bucks I can get
>4 strip loin steaks
>4 whole chickens
>4 steak burgers
>3 jumbo franks
>5 to 10 lbs bag of potatos
Provided you had the buns

Today of all days
America Ascendant with our god emperor at helm
and the leaf posts butcher prices

Attached: FallSoon.png (536x502, 549K)

For 1.434x ( 55 / 38.35 ), you can basically buy 7-8x more food it looks like

You can buy that in a "buy 1 get 3 free deal" with the average cost being 28.72$

So they getting fucked anyhow

CHECKED
STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

4 for the cost of 28.72? ~ roughly 7.18 USD per

38.35 / 3 ~ 12.78 USD per

12.78 / 7.18 ~ 1.78x

Yeah boi
Bring on the canacucks

Attached: giphy-31.gif (480x269, 3.69M)

wow i live in vienna, austria and
i bought today organic minced beef
for 11 € and the cheap one costs
5€ per kg whole kz chicken 3€ and
the organic 8€ per kg

tax inclusive?

I thought we paid a lot for food lmao how is half of canadia not starving to death

we also have duopolies

You're a broke nigger paying $20 for a package of chicken. Here's the Chicken Challenge, find and post the cheapest chicken you can find advertised, I'll do the same. If you cant find it under $2 US per pound, don't even bother playing.

How is Canada not starving?

>OP is a polish retard

Attached: everyone is the pole.jpg (1676x2571, 685K)

>measuring your gas by the litre
It's like $2.50 a gallon here, that's like 66 cents a litre

death from malnutrion related diseases aren't logged as starvation deaths in canada

The grocery store near me would sell this for around $18.

Milk around here is about 1usd per gallon ($.98 to $1.16) and has been for over a year. Yeh, you can buy more expensive milk for literally no reason, in the cooler right next to it for $3.50ish. I don't know who chooses that.

>I don't know who chooses that.
all milk in NZ comes from a single company but they have different brands and charge different prices

Usually almond milk, stuff is tasty and really good for you. I buy regular milk for the normal stuff needed for milk. But I will also buy almond milk to mix with my protein shakes.

He doesn't know because he doesn't live here.

It's 13%

Strip loin steak 1.3kg which is close to 3 lb, yeh, about $20 here. Wal Mart has decent ribeye for around $10/lb or places like Kroger have fresh ribeye at the meat counter $14/lb.

Canadians pay almost as much for strip steak as we pay for Ribeye. I think the solution is obvious, you need to grow more cows.

fucking hell if you add 13% of then your prices are almost 50% higher than here

No, I didn't mean almond milk is the price variant. I mean cow milk with all the fun hormones and antibiotics, just a different brand.

That’s like 15 US dollars

What's the price for a 80% lean 20% fat pound of ground hamburger/beef in leafland? Here it's about $4.99/pound. I'm horrified seeing all these prices for food and wonder what the hell is up with you leafs.

I get that for $3.99 at Kroger in 1 lb. refrigerated tubes.

Half of these pics are probably from up North. I paid $9 cad tax included for two chicken breasts this week

black maths

Attached: vO7lRZ7.png (621x702, 56K)

that's the price of salad in a restaurant here

fucking hell what's up with the prices

Attached: 1517341073348.png (767x1131, 169K)

>Tubes

What? So not packaged like it was just made up in a butcher spot prior? I'm always skeptical about pre packaged stuff unless we're talking like jimmy dean sausage or something like that.

>Half of these pics are probably from up North. I
it says southern ontario on it you grocer defense force shill. you're a desperate lying sack of shit

What is it about talking food prices that has the canadian shills so worked up

I've never seen them so spooked. they are pushing the narrative that only one person has a problem with the high prices and cartels and it's getting kinda scary look at pic related.

Everyone who complains about high prices gets accused of being a 'polish' user, who is the only guy who doesn't like paying 300 percent what normal countries pay.

It's like, Do you have nothing better to do than defend the ridiculously high price of basic groceries in your country?

This has to be coordinated shilling. it's like they dont want the truth of the prices to get out. the shilling is so heavy you'd think you were in a Q thread. It's downright orwellian.

anyone who wants to see real prices you can take a look at our grocers websites/fliers

metro.ca
loblaws.ca
Nofrills.ca

here's some metro treats

Attached: 100 snakcs.png (653x753, 1.01M)

I still get my Arizona's for a little over a buck.
Life is good.

Attached: petersonsurpriseattack.jpg (1080x1255, 236K)

no frills milk

Attached: milk carton small.png (1440x2560, 454K)

This is the 4.99 stuff where I live. 85% lean.
kroger.com/p/kroger-ground-beef-round-85-lean/0001111097929

zehrs chicken

Attached: 19 per kg.jpg (1305x734, 221K)

>be cancuck,
>suck a dick for steak
I suppose first date dinner has to lead to certain intercourse.

Attached: the hugemungus.png (689x575, 447K)

walk into a convenience store see this, what do?

Attached: eggs juice cheese.jpg (1088x2304, 399K)

That's horrifying. Why is your food so fucking expensive?

you are in quebec and need milk and it's minus 20 C so you cant go to the grocers without freezing, this is what you pay

Attached: milk.jpg (1088x2304, 443K)

>probably from up North
post pics you kike shill

>Why is your food so fucking expensive?
well it' not like people can afford to leave

Actually, looking at the prices today for my area, I can get 93% lean , 1 lb. for 4.99. I think I'll make tacos tonight.
kroger.com/p/kroger-ground-beef-93-lean/0001111097975

you decide to buy $400 worth of us peanut butter, but when you try to cross the tariffs make it cost over $2400

Attached: peatnutbutter.jpg (714x182, 15K)

I'm lying in bed

you decide to post about the high prices in your country but all of asudden you are attacked by shills who un-nationalize you and declare you a pole. it is orwellian, other nationals see it as wrong but yours do not.

you soon find yourself declared an agent of the trump admin.

Attached: now it's trump.jpg (371x291, 30K)

Attached: 65 a kg cheese.jpg (3024x4032, 2.42M)

why is nofrills.ca banned in Germany

Some of them have government funded food subsidies:

muslimfoodbank.com

White Canadians need not apply.

>up North
>Costco
Pick one, CGDF shill.

Also, the absolute state of thinking this is a good price:
>$9 for two chicken breasts

this is as bad and retarded as Americans screaming about Russian hackers and election interference

>the high prices in your country

Drop the memeflag. You are the Polack and you've been posting the same pictures for months now.

These prices are obviously from someplace in fuck-all nowhere where everything is very expensive due to the cost of shipping, and those prices are in Canada dollars which is pretty much like pesos anyway.

If you're a leaf, drop the memeflag and go out this week and take some new pictures before posting this shit again.

Attached: Meanwhile in Poland.jpg (540x960, 104K)

check this image out. it is beyond disturbing

Yeh, we have convenience stores like Hucks and Caseys that have stuff like that in the refrigerated section, and it's overpriced. There's sour cream, cottage cheese, bacon, lunchables, all for at or just about double what it is in an actual grocery store.

do you think it is their government who have deployed the shills or the grocers?

they have engaged in corrupt behaviours before:

7 Canadian companies committed indictable offences in bread-price fixing scandal: Competition Bureau

globalnews.ca/news/3998023/bread-price-fixing-scandal-competition-act-crimes/

>You are the Polack
this is what i mean you cant unperson me so you unnationalize me and try to extort me into reducing my privacy

i saw saudis being accused of being 'the pole'

Attached: the saudi is the pole haha.jpg (833x322, 36K)

>implying that there's a difference between Canadian food cartels and the government
Them snow Mexicans are basically slaves to Quebecois dairy barons. The cows get literally milked and the Canadians get metaphorically milked.

Because this polish nigger who makes these threads is a disingenuous shill who is purposely trying to cause some sort of dialogue around our grocery prices right when we have our grocery stores saying because of the trade negotiations with the states our prices are going to go up. Truth, depending where you live the prices can be quite different. I live in Alberta and gas is about 1.15 a litre right now and steaks are not that much. Fuck there are more cows in this province than people and I'm not even exaggerating. Also we get paid really well with a minimum wage of 15 an hour.

Loaves of wheat bread here, $1.19 all day every day, not even sale price.

6$ kitkat "not expensive" lol sure

Attached: portugal concerned.jpg (755x399, 48K)

OK, so drop the memeflag and go out this week and gather some pics that don't have August dates on them.

prices only go up.