Marriage is a mistake

>2013
>walking the streets with my uncle, he is pushing a baby car with his newly born daughter in it
>he tells me that I should get married and have kids, in search for a meaningful way to live my life. I tell him that this path only leads to getting divorced, cucked, or both. After I say this, he calls me a faggot loser
>2018
>his wife decided to divorce him, is taking his daughter away just to piss him off since he were the one who took care of her the most while she went to ""church"" everyday, he is losing his house and his car, both wich he payed the bigger share, on the divorce court and now had to come back to my grandma's house

Guess time proves who is right. I will wait something like a few months for him to leave the depression to drop the "I told you so" bomb.

I feel bad for him tough.

Attached: lol(5).jpg (600x400, 152K)

tell him right now
make sure to record his suicide

>Things that happened

Kys op you massive faggot

Attached: 1537282768010.png (400x487, 257K)

Hell no, he is still my uncle. Usually he have somewhat of an agressive attitude, but now he looks completely defeated. Even his voice tone is

Why do I take pleasure in the demise of your uncle?

It did tough. How do you even want me to prove?

Also, most of marriages end in divorce, unless your social circle is made exclusively of underages, you will see people close to you get rekt someday.

Because I tried to open his eyes with data, but he refused to see the truth. I will obviously help him get back on his feet, but shit, I won't lose the opportunity to mock him along the way.

>Implying anyone in Brazil owns a house and car

Nobody believes your story, monkey

The guy told him a faggot loser. So who's the faggot loser now ?

Looks like it's you

>told him he was a

Not all of us are pathetic like your uncle. If you're a beta, then no, don't get married or even breed.

Happened to my older brother. And you know what ? I still can't stop keking. A called me a pedo for dating a 22y old girl when I was 35. His wife cuck him, he still begged her to stay with him and nope, she divorced rape his ass and took the kids. Now, he's "only living for muh kids". Kek.

>shield thenselves from the truth with mockery
Exactly the kind of response that will put you in the same sittuation someday.

Attached: 1513160y.png (357x378, 68K)

The thing is most couples stop actively investing in their relationship after x time. If you want to keep it going, you'll need to put in the time.. If you are interested in what your partner does and actively support them the chances of being cheated on or break up dramatically go down.

Why haven’t you killed yourself yet Brazil nigger?

He was way more manly, focused, and impositive that I am by miles, and altought I am not the most tough person in this place, I'm also not the most soft. If he got divorce raped, why would I even consider getting into this? This happening to him only cemented my resolve.

Holy shit, I hope this never happens with my brother. I really love the guy, but all his girlfriends were those (((church girl))) types who give the butt to not lose virginity, and one even flirted with me. The worst part is that he is a passionate faggot who forgets reasoning whenever he have a bitch at his side. I seeth hard just thinking about it.

Treat them like real people for once.

>muh accounts

Attached: 1528755421225.jpg (800x551, 120K)

Don't worry dude. Most of us know the truth. Marrige is for fools

I warn all my mates, and will not let my son marry

user, women are still people, and people aren't exact science. If you invest too much in the relationship some will think you're beta and needy, if you get too passionate they will think you're violent. Some women cried when I gave then flowers, others looked at me with a smug face like if I just outed myself as the most pathetic human on earth. Every person have a different treshold to things, and hell, even if you do everything right, at some point they will just get tired of you and your "perfect on point behaviour" and leave, looking for new romantic experiences. I am not young, and neither are my social circles: I've seen every kind of guy getting cucked and kicked, from macho men to understanding, from caring to cold.

I will tell you the same thing I told my uncle: Invest too much of your time in this, and in the future you will look back and think "Such a wasted part of my life", because all the time you invested on her she can trow away with a whim of her will.

Attached: 1497210995383.png (746x797, 1.2M)

So you were both right - he got divorced and you're a faggot loser.

At least I wasn't divorce raped.

get a prenup you retards

Attached: 15283087202.jpg (492x510, 71K)

Its not a waste if you learn from it.
People change over their lifetimes. I guarantee you will look back and barely recognize yourself in 10 years.

Some people grow together and spend their lives with each other.
Some grow apart and break it off when they know they cannot be together anymore.

is depression will scar him forever. Divorce for men is worse than anything, even the death of a spouse. Have mercy on your uncle, user.

Attached: Christ the Redeemer.jpg (900x900, 103K)

Attached: 1967991091434.jpg (1000x418, 186K)