How come the elites and upperclass people of this continent are mostly whites or predominatly European?

How come the elites and upperclass people of this continent are mostly whites or predominatly European?

Attached: 550px-Latin_America_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (550x550, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

camara.cl/camara/diputados.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They historically owned and ran the plantations and businesses. They were smart enough to be able to hold onto it.

Why on earth would they not be

Because they started the business here stupid moron.

IQ duhh

Because they are surrounded by violent shitskins who greatly outnumber them and yet still managed to be on top.
Just look at the sudacas who cross the US-Mexico border, all of them are shitskins but their huwhyte counterparts stay in their shitholes they escaped from.

Attached: 1536481515746.jpg (962x866, 203K)

>They historically owned and ran the plantations and businesses
But your elites got replaced by Jews tho.

Yeah it was a matter of land ownership, colonialism gave them most of useful land and that produced enough resources to buy the take the rest.

Continent would be a lot different without th eagrarian reforms of the 60's 70's, but that created the backlash that produced the military dictatorships.

The dictatorships ensured the next generation of white descendants to have their land and heritage, but at the same time society progressed enough so skin color was no longer an issue, so while there is still white elites in south america, it's no longer just a white thing and mutts and even pure race are rich enough and educated enough.

Loaded question. The elites and upperclass are white, all over the world. Well, they look white but they are in fact demons in human skin with little to do with us, biologically speaking. Can YOU subsist entirely on the blood of terrified children? I know I can't and I'm white as chalk.

So I guess white is an aesthetic choice of these demonspawn, or possibly one to get God's purest children (white europeans) into trouble with their lessers who breed like the rats they are.

bullshit
have you seen our politicians?

Because we actually have meritocracy so the whitest people rise to the top. In America the impose diversity to get dumb niggers in.

Because they're super racist and they must be stopped.

Well we aren't.

We have no diversity quotas that's for sure.

We are super white, especially with our billionarie president descendant of indio royalty

Our politicians and top executives are 100% european

camara.cl/camara/diputados.aspx

Attached: sueldos-codelco1.png (1500x1166, 532K)

>chileans
>elites
jej

billionaire*

I can only see 4 people in that image you posted which i would consider predominantly white, the other 6 look like straight up Mestizos.

now check out the link

Didn't knew AvendaƱo was still in Salvador.

I'm going to see him, old bastard was seremi with my father back in the Alwyn presidency.

Your country is not even 50% white , beaner.

not even 1% lol

This thread went full truck burning quite fast.

Attached: this its how mapuche deal with modernity.jpg (834x537, 404K)

Because we are bitch

>Smarter
>Less numerous
>More wealthy
=elite

>Can't read a 20 post thread before posting.

St. Louis #13 but Chicago not even on the list? Bullshit

(((whites))) and """"""""""European"""""""""""