How do we encourage Americans to lose weight and live healthier lives?

How do we encourage Americans to lose weight and live healthier lives?

Attached: 569a6d3b-67d2-4551-a2af-dc6dca15512b.jpg (720x720, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/20/maduro-diet-3-4-venezuelans-lost-19-pounds-2016/
youtube.com/watch?v=xhYJS80MgYA
hottime.cn/
scoobysworkshop.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why?

We don't.

Gas the jews

develop our outdoors culture more, colorado is the thinnest state for that very reason. also shame the fuck out of people who spend their free time playing vidya or watching people play sportsball.

I'm burger, just travelling.

Bitch tits

Don't you ever make fun of my pregnant wife, jerk.

It's just fat storage for the hard times ahead. Those with the most fat and ammo will last longer during ShTF.

Bring back bullying

We're reaching low test levels that shouldn't be possible.

Life sucks Scumfuck

Attached: 1E745DF2-DC39-4B2E-9855-A0D6410A98FA.gif (500x361, 477K)

Charge higher healthcare premiums for the overweight and the obese. I don't care what others do to their bodies, as long as I don't have to foot the bill.

Sacrificing your health and well being for the upcoming war, smart thinking Mr.Burger.

>Muh outdoors
>back in my days
Fucking boomers. Just reduce serving sizes so they don't get fat.
>t. Dude losing weight by fasting or having low calories intake

Attached: 1500082092437.png (277x182, 7K)

His skin isn't dark enough to be American bro

With ridicule. Or it drives them to suicide, either way their bodies lose weight.

What's with Austrians and driving people to suicide or telling them to get an illness?

I'm a family practice physician and I'm here to tell you it can't be done, except if there is a society collapse.
Lack of exercise, poor diet, sedentary work, all of it adds up...can only hope to do it on an individual level. No different than an alcoholic or drug abuser, change is from within.

Attached: hijab.jpg (480x360, 40K)

It's a gift.

Seriously, there's only one country eating more than you burgers, it's us, go look it up, and we're not fat bastards.

Free healthcare with mandatory fitness tests

That's obviously a hormone imbalance. Sage this shit thread, please.

I'm doing the Keto diet, already lost about 12 pounds and feel loads better. Also, good thing is you never feel hungry.

>ridicule

The only time I wish I could uboat a comment. But have a (you) instead.

Attached: 1536654118830.gif (324x282, 2M)

Checked
&
Sweet bitchtits bro!
9/10
Would titty fuck

By abolishing capitalism and race mixing. Multi-ethnic states are doomed to fail.

Change all fastfood restaurants to someting more healthier. In this environment it seems americans have no choice but to be fat

There are things the government could do but they would be very unpopular and probably lose a lot of money from fast food companies etc.

Of course they could try actually banning fast food shops, but short of that they could make them have packets like cigarettes do over here, with pictures of fat people on.

Easy things:

they could stop McDonalds sponsoring things, especially sports events like the Olympics, ban all advertising of fast food or unhealthy food.

Increase prices of unhealthy food.

Push adverts encouraging fat shaming. Force a higher amount of physical education in schools.

But of course this is all pie in the sky, the point is some of this would work.

Communism

What can you legally charge higher premiums for? You can only charge a fee for smoking afaik.

>with pictures of fat people on.
The picture of an X-ray of an obese person was pretty encouraging to me. Far better than pictures of thin people.

Attached: obesity-and-diabetes-obese-individual-skelethon-xray.jpg (800x528, 17K)

Attached: cap.png (500x300, 50K)

Americans are allergic to being normal

>Pie in the sky
I think the effort of reaching this floating pie would do a great deal for weight and fitness.

>there are things the government could do

eurocucks truly are subhuman

Attached: 218EFFDF-DE22-4606-9F27-F05018A990EE.jpg (1000x750, 117K)

Colorado is overwhelmingly fat illegals that dont make it into the data

We will go soon on the Maduro diet.
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/02/20/maduro-diet-3-4-venezuelans-lost-19-pounds-2016/

Not getting fat is literally as easy as not eating bullshit, I have coworkers complaining about their fatty genetics while they consume a lunch that I could live off for a week

This, the per capita calorie consumption of Austrians is about as high as that of muricans, but we are way below them in terms of fatness (still way to fat though in my opinion), because we have lots of outdoor stuff to do during the summer and lots of skiing related activities during the winter.

Attached: SkiAustria-Tours-mountain.jpg (958x374, 104K)

>tfw one of the few non-fat americans
All comes down to just fucking eat less. Exercise is a bonus.
Burgers are too much about instant gratification to think long term. They see [food], they eat [food]. Monkey brains.

That guy is ready for winter.

Looks kinda like me, the gut at least.

I don't have time to lurk Jow Forums and it's full of gay anyways. Tell me brother Jow Forumsacks, how can I lose my gut? I have a 4 month old baby, and dads will tell you how much fucking time a baby takes up to care for.

What can I do / eat to help me beat the bulge? Anything?

>things the government could do
You know that this is why we rose up against you in open rebellion and drove you from our shores, right? This is exactly why the BBC you are forced to fund is pushing fake history of black Romans and a racemixing agenda everywhere it can: because "there are things the government could do."
youtube.com/watch?v=xhYJS80MgYA

This. I was fat as a kid. Got bullied. Needless to say, I didn't stay fat.

hottime.cn/

Not everything the Chinese make sucks you know.

Why are you shilling jewelry on an imageboard for impoverished NEETS?

Mein nigger. I started that shit to. Really I don't have much to lose. I just work 60 hrs a week so have no urge to work out. Will change in 5 months or so when I have my new job.

I dunno why can't you get off your ass and jog, fatboy?

Attached: 1412430576609.jpg (640x480, 62K)

Same here. Bullied. Now I look at those faggots and they look like onions marshmallows

Okay so now you have a bunch of toothpick basedboys who cant do shit.

How about eat healthy work out and do outdoors shit so you have some survival skills.

Maybe then every time we have a god damn blizzard and people lose power I dont have to spend 12hrs drivinf through it in a hmmvw dragging people out of their stuck cars before they get hypthermia because they dont know how to keep warm and cook food without electricity.

>>t. Dude losing weight by fasting or having low calories intake
More like dude who is too much of a faggot to go outside and take a hike like a man.

Oh my god...

>I don't have time to lurk Jow Forums and it's full of gay anyways
I used that bitchass excuse too, I make it really easy for you go to this site
scoobysworkshop.com/
pick a beginner workout and stick do it, you don't have to break records every time but you have to stick to it. Go into this with the mindset that it is you new life from now and that you will die if you don't stick to it.

And with eating I recommend, no more soft drinks, all you are allowed to drink from now on is water, tea or coffee without sugar milk or cream of course. Less fatty meat more lean meat like chicken, also more fish, lots of veggies and salads, try to keep sweets/chocolate and the likes to an absolute minimum the best thing would be to completely avoid that crap of course, also no more processed food like microwave hot pockets and the like, the more you make from scratch yourself the better, inb4 I don't have the time. simple meals take 30 minutes tops. DO IT FAGGOT

fatshaming

seems to work a little bit on the poh´s

Attached: 1518084616541.png (852x944, 70K)

Carnivore diet or Keto diet. Have some self control.

>those poor knees

>started at 240 lbs
>went to 180 in a year by drinking 4-5 sodas a day to drinking 0 a year
>bought a German shepherd that needs like 3-4 hours of playing a day and gained 20lbs of muscle mass

imho if you want to get Americans to lose weight they need to get rid of the sugary jew and sodas are, bar none, the worst offender.

One of those sugar subes is 4 grams of sugar btw.

Attached: 5552efe1ac2061f2867fca07fbe45011--sugar-cubes-sugar-sugar.jpg (474x2652, 180K)

Lol, I'll sage your tits instead

Seriously this... where I live it's just a soulless suburb nothing to really do outside (Chicago). I noticed in California everyone was thin, nice weather year around and more outdoor activities.

That mother fucker's tibia looks like it's about to snap.

>Powerlifting
If you’re going to be fat at least put muscle mass on too. Only four lifts and you’ll get stronk.

Western Michigan friend here, I do my whole kettlebell routine outside every morning even when it’s -15 or -20F.

It'll happen naturally in a few years.
>aging population
>the younger gen gets to see all the painful ways you can die in old age if you don't take care of yourself up close and everywhere

full scale attack on the jew doctors and industry CEOs that pushed the carb heavy western diet as healthy.

Need to get processed carbs out of the American diet as much as possible

I'm losing weight to become a cute trap so I can cosplay as a girl next summer.

Attached: zRclrIW.jpg (1432x2164, 586K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index

It's a self correcting problem; a lot of these faggots are dropping dead in their 30s.

Ewww those are "men tits", prob. basedboy

Degenerate faggot

money. pay them to work out.

Yes, and?

Attached: 1514337721833.jpg (1432x2020, 564K)

make veggies taste like ice cream

Get them to enjoy home cooked meals
Get them to enjoy fruits & vegetables

How do you do that? You indoctrinate them at an early age.

At the public schools, get rid of the fast food line (there's everywhere).

Encourage people to go out more than spending their time at home.

Get rid of urban sprawl by developing mixed urbanized neighbors (which means combining the suburbs with the city), or develop more compact cities. These factors alone will encourage people to not only go out more, but also do more walking.

The reason why other countries stay in shape is because they make their cities walkable. So people have a reason to go out.

The automobile nightmare doesn't encourage exercise & makes people antisocial. Building cities for people & not cars would fix the obesity problem.

Tl;DR Get rid out automobile dependency to get rid of fatties

Send them to do labor work for 1 year.

Show them this picture?