Take your pills goyim

Take your pills goyim.

Attached: 18B65C73-E0CC-42B8-AAAA-E7C94445F08D.png (620x791, 492K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/guru.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oops I mean buy my 2,000$ rug.

Attached: EA7A0FD4-E504-4142-9527-45240F8883A1.jpg (1188x899, 541K)

How can anyone fall for this snake-oil salesman? How stupid would one have to be?

This guy has turned into a disgrace.

All Leafs Should Hang.

Attached: 1537636669062.png (1522x1150, 1.56M)

>tfw there are people who STILL don't think this guy is kosher-style controlled op

Attached: 1457901558187.jpg (512x351, 58K)

Juden Patreon was always liberal controlled opposition.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-05-19-18-42-707.jpg (1199x671, 190K)

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

>meaning of music
Mostly black, white and grey

>tfw I STILL havent cleaned my room
I failed thee master peterson

Attached: 1528521476088.png (657x527, 49K)

How the fuck do you sign carpet

He back pedals.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-10-06 at 12.22.57.png (629x954, 204K)

>"Kavanaugh should step down"
Fuck that absolute nigger Peterson.

Based Peterstein. Selling white gentiles their own destruction and getting rich off it.

>d-don't pick on my crypto-progressive heroes
Nah, dude fucked up and let his mask slip.

Attached: 1447944585255.jpg (604x430, 72K)

It's quite a clever bait and switch trap

>run some decent philosophy lectures
>give incels some free psychological help and reel them in
>neutralise them into cuckservatives

set yourself a goal
set a timer on your phone
turn off your computer
turn on your computer
go to patreon.com

Peterson has done more for millenials than any other person

What a fucking disappointment, I really liked this guy.

Is Zoloft bad?

At least he's finally realised the sheer stupidity of turning unsubstantiated sexual assault allegations into a legitimate and effective political weapon.

Threadly reminder that he makes 50k per month out of patreon alone.

it would defintiley look cool in my clean room

mileswmathis.com/guru.pdf
>no matter how high up the mountain you climb, they have to have some guru on a goat-ledge positioned there to shunt you off on the wrong path.

wait, doesn't that pic normally have pancakes on the plate?

Attached: 1386646133520.png (382x417, 325K)

why do you think antidepressants dont work?

Is there a fucking tv show this good goy hasn't been on. Really makes you think.

"Have an effect" and "work" are two different things.

I'm going to buy this carpet so when sargon comes to my clean room he will appreciate my eclectic taste.

Explain please

People are depressed for a reason. Taking a pill alters your brain chemistry to make you less sad, but doesn’t actually fix the problems. They’re nothing more than a legal escape, functionally indifferent from any other mind-altering drug people use to escape their problems.

Attached: 9097A042-CDAF-4A90-8F25-8C2F2FA8C086.jpg (511x428, 72K)

doesnt he get like over 50K in donations from patreon alone? jesus

His followers are absolutely brainless

Marxist shills are in full force today. Good, good.

Attached: saint-michael-defeating-satan-luca-giordano.jpg (708x900, 178K)

Yes

mitigating symptoms of depression is not nor was ever the intended purpose of 'anti-depressants' even though it may be the desired result of those who take them

Attached: pic.jpg (960x727, 48K)

If he gives up, admitting he gang raped a girl, he would have his name cleared.
kek juden is ON HIS KIKE MEDS

Just get a frontal lobe lobotomy or stop being a NPC pussy.

No one cares about virgin incels m8, no one. They are a kind of NPC. They're only good for medical experiments.

They "work" exactly as intended and thats the problem.
Life is meant to be suffered

Thats absolute bullshit. People are prescribed them solely based on sympthoms and are viewed as successful only when the sympthoms dissipate

this

dont need to add much, suffering is life. you don't grow if it doesn't hurt.

Correct. I want to follow a great leader, fight, strive, work hard, love, experience loss, know that im working towards a greater goal. I don't want to spend 40 years pushing papers in a circle while popping pills to escape the futility of it all.

Struggle gives us meaning. Antidepressants make NPCs.

I have a few things i disagree with JBP about, but overall most of what the man says is true. No one is a perfect god. The human mind loves to find few things they disagree about someone to fully discredit everything they talk about.

Like an atheist cherrypicking a few things wrong with the bible to discredit the the whole, thus missing out on the wisdom and mistakes man has over come and learnt.

Everyone is bound to be wrong about things

sometimes the reason you're depressed is because of chemical imbalances in your brain. anti-depressants are meant to fix that aspect. you're right that people without those chemical imbalances won't have their problems fixed by antidepressants.

So will this scam artist ever debate people that actually know their shit?

>People are depressed for a reason.
Not if you have a neurochemical pathology.

Which is a meme.

the reason those imbalances are there in the first place is because of some behaviour one has had in the past that created the depressed state of mind. "Normalizing" neurotransmitter levels is just a cheap work around, we have no clue what other psychological, subtle effects it might have (or what kind of processes are now inhibited from taking place that could naturally solve a depression because of an artificial external regulation )

Widespread and rampant depression throughout our civilisation will never be solved by proscribing chemical compounds that are manufactured in labs. The pharmaceuticals manufacturers know this.

If you think otherwise then you are a fool.

This. If you really want to cure your depression you have to do stuff that activates your gaba receptors (which anti depressants also do) in a natural way. This can be done through meditation, working out, taking walks or learning stuff.

Real depression, as in real, like actual sadness as a result of some traumatic life experience and not some jew-doctored up chemical brain bullshit, is best treated by sorting out the underlying issue. Which is what many people in here are agreeing with.

You are actually agreeing with eachother

Of course not

You haven't been keeping up with JBP.
Meat only diet is the new anti-depressant. He is now off meds thanks to it.

What's the test the doctors gice to determine this? The answer is that test doesn't exist.

Buy my penis. Wash your rug.

Attached: grr.png (617x344, 50K)

cant believe pol folk feel for this controlled opposition, REMINDER if there's more than 15 spam thread on the first page its being PROMOTED. people are paid to shill.

Clearly 60 million isn't enough

>meat only
No urge him to post his blood values and see how fucked he is.

Found the GCHQ kike.

Ever since he went on and on with the "muh individualism" shit I knew something was wrong

That chicken lookin good m8s.
But tonight I have merluza in salsa verde. If you read this user, google it and try it someday. Consider it a gift of randomness.

Absolutely unfalsifiable though. It's not like they measure neurotransmitter levels or even have a baseline of what a proper balance of neurotransmitters is. It's literally "You depressed? Must be chemical imbalance, here's pills."

A lot of what he has to say is pretty woke.
But it doesn't go far enough.
And there is some bad shit mixed in.
I would say he's still worth following, but best taken with a big hunk of salt.

AGREE

this and they are spiritually horrible for you
if you are on SSRIs get off them as soon as safely possible

Name one thing, tulipnigger

ya this.
NPCdrug does not work.

Guys we need a femanon to accuse him of rape and some anons to back up the story

He actually believes Kavanaugh should step down if the accusations against him were proven to be true??!!??
How DARE he.
Seriously, are you actually this retarded? Of course he should step down if he's done a crime. If not, then there's no problem with him being accepted.

Peterson meant that Kavanaugh should step down upon being confirmed for the position regardless of his innocence, not upon being confirmed guilty.

Nevertheless I hope he did fucking rape that cunt and gets away with it.

He said he should step down period and later back pedaled saying because "it'll clear his name and he's too divisive" you dishonest faggot.

Depressed user here: Bullshit.
Sometimes you just suffer from melancholia and have a severe down mood just because. You dont need a motive when you are deppresed. Also people are for general rule extra ultra fags and cant with the forst two weeks. They are a little hellish but if you are truly fucked youll go for anything. And in the end, within a month, you suddenly dont cry so much, and the most importa t part, yo get a "something" that kicks you out of bed. Thats when life begins.

I know pharma is kiked to the bone but antidepressants are not that kiked. Ritalin, benzos and opiates are the real kikes. Nobody gets an high or something "good" from an antidepressant in a druggie way. Its something you must prepare for. It will help you, bit the beggining its totally shit.

My two cents dude.

I agree, but it would be good with some guidelines for this shit, you wont find applicable behaviours to help you out unless you spend a shitton of time researching it WHILE depressed. Works, but not effective. There needs to be a new cure for depression based on action and behaviour, easily understandable and trustworthy.

Why do you even care you toothpaste fag.

Tulipniggers are almost as bad as leaves man.