Why are ugly women so vocal when it comes to protesting against rape...

why are ugly women so vocal when it comes to protesting against rape? they literally have no reason to be concerned whatsoever.

Attached: 321.jpg (2645x1690, 375K)

They like to fantasise that they do.

Attached: 2jivqg.jpg (782x500, 92K)

Crab bucket mentality. They cant get out so they drag everyone else down.

Or.. They're fetishists motivated by unfulfilled sexuality?

why are ugly men so vocal when it comes to protesting against racemixing? they literally have no reason to be concerned whatsoever.

Kek

>Russia
What's wrong with you

>Women Let Out A Primal Scream
No. Women didn't. A minority of hysterical activists did.
Women by and large support Kavanaugh or don't care.

>Somehow, Republican men assumed the mantle of victimhood

It's almost like false accusations are bad.

I see Jow Forums doing the exact same shit as feminists, when they should both mind their own business and not try to tell people how to live their lives.

Ugly women feel that their lives are irredeemably flawed, that they cannot achieve what was the birthright of ordinary women. They come to hate themselves and the present time, putting their hopes into a better future for others. They become true believers. True believers are the ones who protest, who rage, who fume, who have nothing of their own to cultivate so spend their time meddling in the affairs of others and in politics.

Attached: Eric Hoffer.jpg (333x499, 60K)

Attached: 1538823954984.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

I'm not even going to tell you that you're wrong. Because you aren't. Good job

Ever notice how noisy women are? Entitled little faggots.

>women let out a primal scream

Says the so-called 'experts' as they try to sell you the notion that primal instincts are patriarchal.

Vodka nigger has a point.

Attached: 1538610676726.jpg (260x194, 13K)

Dude !! C'mon man. Theyve been Raped.
By the genetic roll of the dice.

>I see Jow Forums doing the exact same shit as feminists, when they should both mind their own business and not try to tell people how to live their lives.
Yeah, I'm sure you're spending equal time promoting this opinion to both sides, isn't that right my based centrist friend.

so because they aren't having sex they don't get to have an opinion on the future of the human race?

Basically. It's like judging on food without tasting it.

They hate men for not wanting them. They see themselves robbed of a basic human experience. They want to hurt men in return.

>Vodka nigger has a point
Not really. A handsome, married White man will still personally suffer from being made into a hated minority in his country, as will those people he loves.

The OP is still wrong though. Even ugly women have an interest in reducing the commonness of rape in a society - either for themselves or people they care about, the future family they may have.

Both posters have overdosed on Individualism.

Niggers will still rape them, though I suspect they’d enjoy it because they’re finally getting laid.

Bullshit, that faggot is a leftist nigger shilling

kek

>even ugly women have an interest in reducing the commonness of rape in a society

but it's as if it's ONLY ugly women are the ones at protests.

Emu nigger has a point.

Attached: 1533700551205.gif (472x228, 2.61M)

Based

Because they get raped more often.

They're basically the only category of woman that does get raped; beautiful women are almost always immediately ushered away by society and men into safety and relative seclusion. Ugly women need to fight for position and economic viability with other men, this makes them extremely vulnerable to predators and low quality men vying for some rung on the evolutionary ladder.

Ugly women need feminism because they're not worth anything without it.

Ugly women are deeply concerned about rape and the denigration of women because they're the women who get raped and genuinely denigrated.

Ugly women need the wage gap to exist because they're competing with men, and need any advantage they can get. Imaginary or otherwise.

Lol, don’t try to rationalize anything a female does

When did Jow Forums go out and protest, Ivan? Also Russia can’t really say shit about letting people ‘live their lives’, neither can Americans. But please do shut up.

so you're saying that most of the men imprisoned for rape could have paid $40 to bang a bottom of the barrel hooker for an hour instead of doing 7 years prison time?

>vulnerable to predators and low quality men

and ugly women tend to think anything/everything attention wise from men is that man either trying to fuck them or at least fuck them over in some way. Where as your pretty women is use to random conversions and even casual flirting. It's not seen as random harassment in many cases being the pretty girls has been getting that level of attention her entire life.
Guys noticing her and so on is just the baseline normal. Your ugly women thinks anything/everything has as 2nd motive of either rape, groping just basic harassment etc.
Then you have an other sub group of ugly, the fat chick with big tits, who thinks just because she has tits everything else is over looked and of course all men want her on some level.
No, no we don't you fat pig.

gratz you took that faggot's bait

>most of the men imprisoned for rape could have paid

lets not gloss over that your average rapist in jail isn't some white collar guy who stuck his dick in crazy and fell into a he said she said issue. A lot of them, the majority of them beat the living shit out of the woman and violently raped them.
It's not this she kind of said no and then they forced her a little.
I think TV/movies has made people think your average man vs woman fight/rape is a tiny black eye. Forgetting like Rihanna got the shit kicked out of her in just a few min.

bait or not, part of it is true. If you're a good looking guy (as I am) you quickly get use to how women of all different looks react too you. So when I talk, not flirt or hit on but just talk, with average to good looking women I get a certain sort of reaction. I bother to do the same thing with an ugly chick many times you get his like oh what is he doing sort of vibe.
As one is just thinking bitch, it's you. You have the problem here, I've talked to 1000s of women in my life and get the same basic decent looking talk guy talking to them reaction but then randomly this pig has issues. Soooooo it's not me or what I'm saying.

In their narrative, men rape because of power and misogyny, not because they're horny and impulsive.

Because they do get sexually assaulted. And then no one believes them. Literally adding insult to injury.

>Ugly women are deeply concerned about rape and the denigration of women because they're the women who get raped and genuinely denigrated.
Nah, ugly feminists act out like this in order to provoke Chad into putting them in their place with his dick, based on the idiotic theory that rape is not based on sexual attraction but the desire to dominate.

>accuse a man of a horrible pattern of sexual misconduct spanning decades
>disregard the immense fallout to his life, career and family
>ignore the literal mountain of evidence that the accusations are at best, a case of mistaken identity. At worst, a (((gov’t))) orchestrated hit job by corrupt uniparty politicians, the entirety of the msm, and intelligence agencies.
>oy vey how could anyone see him as the victim
The purge is coming, and that’s a good thing

Attached: 223A257F-FB20-4176-98E1-9EC6CFA439AB.jpg (736x1024, 89K)

>they do get sexually assaulted
in their dreams