Daily reminder, that every country which has big jewish influence is a first world country...

daily reminder, that every country which has big jewish influence is a first world country, and every country without jewish influence is a third world shithole.

so be rational for a second and do the conclusion.
jews are the masterrace and without them, we are nothing.

Attached: download.png (263x191, 1K)

hungary is a shithole?
yes because we dont have jews like germany, france and muttland.

the holocaust didnt happen but it should have.

The US are the second most Jewish country, and are a second world shithole

Literally the opposite.
The Holocaust did happen and it shouldn't have

Daily reminder that every nation that expelled Jews, was better off for doing so.

third worlders are not allowed to have an opinion,
you spic nigger subhuman

based redpilled AND woke

Ask an actual Israeli anything Jow Forums
(If you don't, I'll open a thread about it, and you don't want that, do you?)

Are you fucking kidding me? Do you even know what does first world mean?

Japan
/thread

how do you make the world so great?
and can u come to hungary and make hungary great again?

Daily reminder that social media is the downfall of the sneaky jew. They are no longer able to hide their tricks or tracks. Everyone is wising up. Antisemitism aka common sense is prevailing.

Attached: FB_IMG_1536950660015.jpg (750x362, 31K)

Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, Hong Kong, Canada, Scandinavia??

>how do you make the world so great?
This shithole I live in has the same amount of corruption like Ukraine. Most Jew memes are accurate, they're horrible people.
>and can u come to hungary and make hungary great again?
No thanks, I'd rather move to a good country

It's not because they're master race, it's because of God's promise to Abraham:

I will bless those who bless you,
And I will curse him who curses you;
And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”
(Genesis 12:3)

Every country you touch have problem with communism, (anti)cultural revolution and syoinism. Jew check who establish and who were members of Frankfurt Social Institute. Go learn about history then convert to Catohlic religion otherwise you will be in hell.

okay. took the redpill. lets gas them all. we need a second holocaust.

And that's why you should do the world a service and gas yourself. While you're at it, gas your family and neighbors too.

Kek literally false the best countries to life all germanic ones has a very limited number of those rats while france and uk well ....they are not doing but i guess
You dont create wealth you trasfer it to yourself destroying the middle and workinf class in a giand debt slave system in every country you have been in

Attached: bry1c8w.jpg (2400x1186, 238K)

Yes, and the US has Brazilian demographics, crime rates, antivaxxer induced polio outbreaks, street shitting, no healthcare, awful education, horrible notions of geography, mathematics and even the god damn English language and possibly most importantly, is almost 30 trillion dollars in external debt. If debts were collected tomorrow, the USA would fall because it is the third or fourth poorest country in the world. The only reason they aren't falling is because they literally invest more than the rest of the world in military and force other countries to accept their deals by force. This is also useful to their patrons, the International Monetary Fund, the Federal Reserve and Europe's central banking system, all of which benefit from the warmongering and have interests in the crime state of Israel.

Im sorry that the Holocaust happened, as it gave you too much power over these goyim. The modern self proclaimed Khazarim and Ashkenazim are illegitimate. We will replace you on the throne and erect the Temple ourselves.

Uk france and usa the most fucked western countries by far ....and now i know the reason

And look to all eastern europe the poorest place in europe by difference even when in place like poland jews were 25% of the population it says a lot about jews and nothing good

Im starting to get why you act the way you do. These idiots seriously give you no choice other than to own them. They're incorrigible, its like they want to be shepherded.
My question to you is, are most people in Israel 'aware', or are most of them goyim larping as Jews? What is the opinion of the high priests concerning the common Israelite?
And finally, wouldn't it be easier to simply let the goyim fall on their own swords and rebuild the world anew with hardworking 'woke' people? Why do you guys want to enslave these idiots and reign in terror when the World to Come could be achieved in about 800 years?

>Are you fucking kidding me? Do you even know what does first world mean?
Yes, Mehmet, it means I can drink water from the tap without fearing for my life. It means most people here aren't complete shuddras like in your literal shithole of a country. I wish all Brahmin were saved from having to share their land with mindless beasts who literally roll around in their own filth and refuse to learn anything.

It's either us exterminating kikes or kikes exterminating us. There's no inbetween with these parasites.

Was it fun riding the Holocoaster?

FUCK OFF KIKE.

the (((IMF))) & (((WORLD BANK))) are also big Jewish influences that have crippled most of Africa and south America. You fucking parasites will indebt a nation to collapse to buy up its resources cheap.

without Jews debt slavery & (((bankster))) backed for profit wars wouldnt have held humanity back for centuries. we would probably have starships by now.

Attached: 1531840474486.jpg (738x741, 79K)

The critical part of your logic is that you control the definition of "first world" and "shithole", and this definition revolves around providing the most favorable conditions for the existence of a ruling merchant class.

A virus would say the hosts that have a weaker immune system are the best hosts, of course because, it favours the virus.

The problem is the most of the right (including the so called alt-right) agrees with your definitions, so in the end they are just pawns in your hands.

Hey! I get your point. I am a Brahamin myself. But I still prefer USA over any other country if I had a chance to live. Maybe it's because of English, Hollywood etc.

And yes India is a shit hole for the most part which I wish someone nuked.

But it still has pretty decent living standards in a few cities(I live in one.)

>France new African caliphate
>America to become Brazil 2.0
>Britain is a 1984 hellscape
>Canada and aus sold to chinks

Attached: 1538411389985.png (482x445, 266K)

Oh vey, I should move to be poorer yet.

So they don't Usurp and Deceive the shit hole ... WOW they are fucking genius !

Attached: tfym.jpg (268x268, 21K)

I've been to your country Shlomo, no qt idf girls most are curly black haired women some have dyed blonde hair that is obviously Jet Black originally like Lauren Southern's.
Lots of Arabs too

Are they just models/prostitutes hire to promote Israel?

Attached: 1522128888866.png (625x626, 16K)

Your occupation of Palestine won't last forever, faggot. You think you're going to keep arabs from owning atomic weapons forever? You're on borrowed time.

i want the uk to make palestine a british colony so we can help them out/save them

Jews only waste their time infiltrating powerful institutions