Are Jews Evil?

Discuss.

twitter.com/jewishaction/status/1048234941572628480?s=20

Attached: Screenshot_20181006-060547_Chrome.jpg (1064x1543, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishjournal.com/news/nation/170634/
jewishjournal.com/opinion/karen-lehrman-bloch/236492/we-the-israelites/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>doesn’t say a word about Jews
>Jews start screeching antisemitism
Lol they are naming themselves everyday now

Yes they are. They are the ones perpetuating this idea that we are in a social divide. All so the American people don't see they are the ones in power.

What a surprise

jewishjournal.com/news/nation/170634/

yes

What's an antisemetic trope?

Think theres a tool i need to be using, please explain

>Trump criticizes literally ONE Jew whom he doesn't even name as a Jew
>Trump is anti-Semitic
These people have cried "Nazi!" one too many times

>mention Soros
>OY VEY ANTISEMITE!

Sounds like Trump is right over the target

Most jews do seem to be evil yea

I wouldn't say evil since that implies a moral judgement. Depending on your moral intuitions you will find different things to be evil and I certainly wouldn't say that Jews are evil. Jews are however naturally subversive and extremely tribal which makes sense given the environment our ancestors have lived in. Jews are very well adapted to this new multi-ethnic world and most Europeans are not and that's why a majority of Europeans are going to disappear or at least "lose" their phenotype over the next century.

>t. (((Memeflaggot Shillstein)))

Aren't all Jews white? I am sorry for my ignorance but I can't differentiate between a white person and a jew.

the elevator sluts literally admitted to taking a paycheck from Soros so, technically, JA is the antisemitic nazis in this situation.

Anybody that thinks any of these Kavanaugh protests are grass roots is retarded. Idk if those protesters got a paycheck, but we do know that they get free buses, and free lawyers if they get arrested. That antfi chick moldylocks said it herself on twitter.

Attached: F0C50F39-622B-481B-A1BC-E2F5525A000E.jpg (453x378, 33K)

They cut the tips off of baby boy's dicks, what do you think?

>memeflag
>"I wouldn't say evil"
kike detected.

No more free abortions to use in ritual at purim

>They cut the tips off of baby boy's dicks
to mark them as slaves.

Attached: Shabbath - 137b.jpg (3240x4320, 3.24M)

>Aren't all Jews white?
No. And the ones that are aren't Caucasian, Celtic, or Saxon - they're Semites.

>but I can't differentiate between a white person and a jew.
-hook nose
-throaty speech
-curly sideburns
-disproportionate facial features
-long teeth
-pointed chin
-mangy facial hair
-long, boney appendages
-short and/or hunched stature
-cheap and/or lazy tendancies
-LLC owner
-precious metals boarder

If they check 3-5 they might be jewish, 6+ is a garanteed kike.

someone ought to make a bingo board.

Aren't they and Max Boot aware that by this logic, anyone who criticises Jack Bernstein, Norman Finkelstein, Benjamin Freeman, Mordecai Vannunu, David Cole, Bobby Fischer, Myron Fagan, et. al. is an anti-semite?

god these guys as so fucking annoying
makes me wonder why every nation that ever had jews expelled them at some point ???

>Mentioning Soros is antisemitic
Seeing this rise more and more lately. Hopefully it continues. They really are eroding the veil day by day.

Someone send this to Michael Savage.

Its not about being adapted, its about adapting the world to your needs. We havent become masters of this planet by leaving things as they are

jewishjournal.com/opinion/karen-lehrman-bloch/236492/we-the-israelites/

>the discussion finally has begun, and the data are fairly conclusive: Like our Sephardic, Mizrahi and African brethren, we, too, are not “white.”
Every time they talk amongst themselves they can't stop reaffirming how not white they are.

Attached: Hershkoviz.png (652x595, 99K)

Attached: Screenshot-2018-3-31 I am a light-skinned Jew I am not ‘White’.png (723x517, 79K)

Attached: 1536544867865.jpg (450x266, 38K)

1. God is good.
2. Jews killed Jesus, who was God in human form.
3. Jews are ???

The specific ones Trump called out have literally admitted to taking Soros bucks, nothing Trump said was wrong and he didn't even call Soros jewish, but then suddenly all these concerned (((white people))) keep coming out of the woodwork to cry anti-semitism.

>they’re actually trying to get people to distinguish them from whites to avoid being victims of their own hate speech against them

No way that’ll work, they don’t care if you’re “sort of white” or not, or “totally not white bro”, you’re on the burner for the shit you said. White girls are next too, it’s white men right now but men will come together regardless of race, it’s only a matter of time before women start clawing at each other over their race and its white women ruining everything.

Jews are the root of all evil

Yes, they have white skin, they’re fucking white. They’re more white than some of the people claiming to be white, I know Italians who identify as white that are less white than Jews. Don’t let them snake out of this shit after they’re the ones pushing anti white hate, they get to sit in this shit with us.

Yes, their skin is pale, but don't let the word "white" fool you here. It isn't about skin color. High caste Indians are whiter than Jews are.

>white women ruining everything
Mentally, they are children. Imagine giving an 8 year old the green light to drink, vote, and fuck - their behavior would be indistinguishable from a 'mature' white woman.

Soon.

Attached: [hebraic kvetching ceases].jpg (950x535, 72K)

>Aren't all Jews white?
When it suits.

Yes it does. George Soros is a Jew. Everyone knows Trump is dogwhistling. Saying a Jew's name? Fucking disgusting. Oy vey is it getting hot in here? President Trump should pay for my cooling bills as I feel like I'm burning in an oven. The thoughts of my ancestors burning alive dance like dreidals in the candle flames. Two Scoops and TWO NAMES. APOLOGIZE TO GEORGE, HE IS ONE OF GOD'S CHOSEN. HE IS ON YOUR SIDE. HE HATES ZIONISM AND LOVES AMERICA! FREEDOM! IMPEACH!

They're not true Jews if they fell for the leftist meme. Trump is (((ourguy))).

Attached: DE40321B-3FB3-45D1-A273-11C87B3DCDD0.jpg (344x270, 39K)

gassed gorillion times

"Jews" (Rev 3:9) are demon worshipping spawns of hell that pose an existential threat to all that is good, pure and holy in this world. They are not white. They are not people. They are an army of homunculi, twisted automata with the sole mission to destroy. We're on a mission from God to rid the world of this satanic menace.