What do we do about the suicide problem in America?

What do we do about the suicide problem in America?

Attached: 101970594_suicide_chart-nc.png (2666x1875, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566524/
youtu.be/IULSD8VwXEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 15.png (1719x1123, 506K)

Only rural and suburban retards commit suicide.

suicide rate = vitamin D deficiency.

Deter with capital punishment.

The answer is unironically gun control, in particular handguns

>Each law was associated with significantly lower firearm suicide rates and the proportion of suicides resulting from firearms. In addition, each law, except for that which required a waiting period, was associated with a lower overall suicide rate. Follow-up analyses showed a significant indirect effect on overall suicide rates through the proportion of suicides by firearms, indicating that the reduced overall suicide rate was attributable to fewer suicide attempts, fewer handguns in the home, suicide attempts using less lethal means, or a combination of these factors. States that implemented any of these laws saw a decreased suicide rate in subsequent years

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4566524/

With any luck the problem will move to urban areas starting today and explode in about 3 weeks.
November 2020 will be especially challenging for the northeast and west coast areas. Though many might openly cheer, it would be advised to bite your lip to not die in a fit of laughter as well.

when you count drug overdoses as suicides your statistics are irrelevant

cash in

Attached: 1531336217561.gif (480x455, 69K)

Crybaby gringos lololol

Stop people from living in high altitudes.

How does Nevada have negative 1%?

Somebody killed themselves and then changed their mind and came back

-1% in Utah

1/100 dead people are bringing themselves back to life?

goddamn this board is retarded

Do coloreds not have the mental capacity or self reflection skills to kill themselves? Because that’s wha this map is saying

Shut the fuck up. Killing yourself with a firearm is an easy way to do, but if someone wants to kill themselves they'll find another way. Don't shill your anti gun shit faggot. Southrons love guns.

Most of the people committing suicide are young white males. They realize they have no future and everything is fucked. They just don't see a solution or one worth doing anything about.

Attached: you.png (211x239, 21K)

>but if someone wants to kill themselves they'll find another way.
Thats not what the study says, overall suicide rates go down.

population levels are stil too high.
the problem is the suicides are not happening often enough.
I guess to solve that problem we can erect some suicide booths, like the ones they have in the cartoon 'Futurama'.

Give me one non-morality based reason for "dealing with" it.

>not understanding -1%
>utah

Attached: s12.png (620x581, 16K)

>more whiteoids killing themselves
>muh white race
fucking pottery lmao

More suicides = less suicides

Attached: 15387606016560.jpg (1208x926, 104K)

People with Narcissistic personality disorder.rarely kill themselves

that's right. come to new hampshire. commit suicide. stay out.

Attached: jhgfdcv.jpg (700x454, 70K)

If that's the case they should do the world a solid and take some shits with themi

youtu.be/IULSD8VwXEs

Alas, my fancy of living with smooth judgement twas a forgery.

Attached: hqdefault(4).jpg (480x360, 16K)

It's the changes to the suicide RATE, user, so the % that the number of suicides went up or down in 2016 as opposed to 1999. You didn't really think more than 40% of all people in Minnesota kill themselves, did you?

>crowder
thats a yikes from me

Attached: 1499119832869.jpg (1052x1236, 385K)

It's a bingo!

>40% of people commit suicide
>probably another 40% get shot
what does this mean for america?

how is it so hard for so many people to understand this simple image?

Kill all nonwhites in large cosmopolitan urban centers and redistribute all their wealth to disadvantaged white communities in the midwest
Eg ones affected by opiods, lack of stable work etc

cede power from the urban centers to th more rural areas so that they feel pess powerless.

My friend shot himself in the head when I was 17. Seeing his dead body in a casket was approximately the point I went from being left side of pic related to being right side.

Attached: 1538175197357.png (3591x2767, 1.01M)

Are you saying your friend shooting himself made you more right wing?

It sure made me more angry, irritable, and depressed.

Wonder why Nebraska is an outlier?

Attached: 1534543713931.png (960x1440, 302K)

Stop all suicides except those of inferiors.

Of course there would be a rise in anti-depressant use too you brainlet, correlation is not causation

women cant be depressed tho

Suicides are also up in european countries (with gun control) and lets not get started about Asia. So you cant just blame guns, something else is going on...

>The systematic targeting of white males the graph

NPC'S detected. How do you not realize the guy was being intentionally thick to make a funny hypothetical, and wanted to start a chain of potentially funnier theories?
Kill yourselves!

>Washington gets at much vitamin D as South Carolina

Wew lad. Public schools.

My friend in high school was a hapa. Before he died, he started getting into furry shit, MLP, Homestuck, etc.
>tfw should have seen the signs