Saturday morning feels

Hey Jow Forums how are you holding up?

How has your political beliefs affected you personal relationships?

Did you know it's thanksgiving in leaf cuck land? Thousands of spergy autists will embarrass themselves at dinner.

Do you have a gf? Does wing red pilled help you or hurt your success with girls ?

Attached: IMG_1304.jpg (604x457, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/world/kavanaugh-senate-midterms-1.4853275
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I seem to do better with girls now but my black pill on women makes me choosier and overall more accepting that they're all whores

>mfw I'm literally 8/9 for both of them

Attached: 9CEEAA07-EE2D-43F9-B130-8712DD869673.jpg (428x362, 32K)

Don't worry user after the depression and anger stage you will reach a period of great strength and conviction

Getting redpilled on the woman question helped me run through as many sluts as I wanted. It led me to getting redpilled on other things which stopped my manwhoring.

>ifunny

It's sad. Now I hold great power to sleep with all the women I want. But I don't really want. What I actually want is an honourable wife and life partner like my father and my grandfathers and great grandfathers had. Unfortunately that probably doesn't exist anymore so I guess I'll just fuck sluts once in a while when I'm in the mood. Hold me

It’s a 7/1 in Pepe’s favour

Your promiscuity won't bring you toward your goal, senpai. You don't "find" a perfect wife. You mold her into what you want.

Are those the odds on William hill, mate?

Yeah I know. I live near torontostan there's not even really molding material here. Going to start hanging out in the us mid west to find a waifu

Still no girlfriend. My only goal in life is a big family, so its sad.
Never had s girlfriend. Not sure what I'm missing. I'm Jow Forums, 6ft, have money, 7/10, and a good personality
I think it comes down to being introverted. Maybe my destiny is as an ubermensch, alone.

There's a lot of stress but it's also a nice feeling at the end of the day that someone gives a shit about you and what you've been up to. It all balances out when they crush your heart in a vise though

Happy thanksgiving fellow leaf. Im actually at my gf's right now. I asked her out last thanksgiving and this is our 1 year anniversary.

Saw a hilarious article from CBC on kikebook, this should brighten your morning. It's about the Kavanaugh ascendancy
>cbc.ca/news/world/kavanaugh-senate-midterms-1.4853275
>Polls indicate the party is seeing an uptick in voter enthusiasm. But it will have to last another month to help the party in the midterms, said Sykes, a prominent conservative commentator.

>"I have a gut sense that whichever side loses this weekend [when Kavanagh is expected to be confirmed], that anger is the rocket fuel of voter motivation," he said.

>sometimes in politics, you can lose by winning

Gotta love it when life imitates memes. And to any burgers, congrats on locking down the supreme court. Give 'em hell at the midterms gents.

My wife loves pol.

I know. My parents have been married 35 years. I will never stop bettering myself, whether I'm a wizard or not.

reminder that wojak and pepe meme is a psyop to influence easily manipulated sheep so that they would become like losers and adopt the characteristics of said memes.

I been crushed badly this year. I really thought we were going to be married and have a senpai but I got monkey branched

are you me??

going to church tonight to see if there's anyone. also, look into sacred harp singing meetings. tons of young hipster CONSERVATIVE girls there. yes, t hey might be currently feminist or sjw, but they arent hoes and that's the most important thing. look int them seriously

It's amazing when they talk about white male privilege they never mention the massive amounts of emotional punishment we're expected to sustain and never show even the slightest bit of weakness

True. White male privilege is having the highest hours worked, highest suicide rate, etc etc

On the bright side im headed to Costco with a 22 yo thot I sometimes bang

I'm behind Enemy Lines, OP. It's been hard. I went to visit extended family in NYC, and I had to listen about the Kav case. Literally parroting CNN; 'Why would she lie about rape?', 'rape accusers should be believed', 'kav acts like someone that would rape' etc. It sucks because I like my extended family, they are very interesting and booksmart. We talk about poets, composers, our old book collections etc. But I have to drown out the politics talk and keep quiet which is like half if not more of the conversation. My mother keeps telling people I voted Trump despite not actually telling anyone who I actually voted for. I have to deny it because I'm sure some of my family would disown me and those that don't would be distant, and family is all I have here. I actually tell them I voted [spoiler]bernie[/spoiler] because I figured that would be most believable. I made a few mistakes of trying to tell my mother of some Jewish schemes very indiscriminately, and even told her to google soros. With my mom, information she doesn't agree with is fake news so I sort of burned a bridge there. Whenever she goes off on politics I just shut up and let her rant, I'm pretty meek, I don't want to cause conflicts with my family and in the end can't fight her circular logic. I was always taught that politics, religion and income are not polite conversation topics anyways. The weirdest thing to me is my very liberal family is also extremely racist, I'm talking more racist than I am. Yet they still use race as a ground for arguments against republicans. Sorry for the blog, I'm just tired of pulling this facade.
>Do you have a gf? Does wing red pilled help you or hurt your success with girls ?
I have a [spoiler]bf[/spoiler] that I had to outsource from TX. Couldn't find a guy around here that wasn't also open to shagging dudes.

Attached: unatural evolution.gif (400x174, 1.99M)

I've gone full power level. Lost a couple minor friends but family is ok with it.

Attached: ONCE SAVED.jpg (3806x2511, 2.85M)

That's really good to hear, user. How radical are your beliefs, and how did you do it? I'm not, in my opinion, very radical. Most topics I could take it or leave it. But I'm pretty certain if I even tell them I'm republican I'm worried they would become distant with me. As it is they think I am a jealous woman hater for 'voting' Bernie instead of Hillary. If they knew I voted for Trump I'd be ruined. I never realized it before, but my family is pretty far left and they get more and more crazy every year. I went to the bank with my mother the other day and a couple of people cut in front of me. My mother said out loud for everyone to hear, 'This is why the country hates wh*te men!'. I was so embarrassed I was ready to leave without my money.

Attached: osprey div.gif (320x180, 1.29M)

It was pretty touch and go for a while. It took a year or two for things to calm down

I mostly keep my political opinions to myself, so I haven't lost relationships over it. Yesterday I was on the phone with my mom telling her how I just paid off all my loan interest in one go. She starts ranting about high interest rates and says some shit about republicans but then says
>"And I know you are one, but thats beside the point."
I'm not even Republican. I'm a registered independent with conservative leanings.

I'm concerned that being blackpilled is negatively affecting my ability to find a girlfriend. All women just seem like shit now with no qualities that would be suitable long term. My mom keeps telling me I need to meet a girl. I want to, but I don't think I can, and I don't have the heart to tell my mom it's becoming increasingly harder to find a worthy partner because I'm blackpilled/it's near impossible to find one who isn't a slut.

I feel kinda sad now because I'm worried about my future, but at least I'm comfy right now and still on bed on this chilly morning.

Attached: IMG_2153.jpg (1181x1141, 135K)