He’s pretty much a lock guys

He’s pretty much a lock guys.
Now let’s predict how big his vote is.
I see him winning by 51-49, a close call so that the left’s chimpout would be even larger.

Attached: A7D2EF8B-C818-4F5D-B7B3-3A8C661221F1.jpg (640x854, 180K)

Its a 50-49 vote, one senator is at his daughters wedding out of state.

I'm just happy he is getting confirmed at this point. The circus around this man created by the deranged left has tired me out.

I thought he was going to vote first

Yeah, I'm also unclear how that works. Without Daines, there are only 50 "Yes"s to 49 "Nos". But they need 51 to confirm, and Pence only breaks an actual tie.

But there's talk about a private plane, overnight vote. I don't think he's abstaining outright.

They're going to fly him in IF they need him.

I also heard that a Dem is crossing party lines.

53-47

It's a fucking lock after everyone had a chance to read the FBI report. There's alot more in it than the msm knows, and the fact that it hasn't leaked should tell everyone that the dem story completely fell apart

Attached: Smile.jpg (1058x595, 84K)

I think Manchin is a confirmed cross. But so is Murkowski, and if everyone else votes on party lines, that's still 50 to 49 without Daines.

The FAT LADY hasn't sung yet.
Ive got a bad bad bad feeling about today.
This is the Dems last chance to stop the carnage. They tried Train crash , they tried to blow up Hawaii , they tried to shoot down Trumps plane with a missle, they tried to poison multiple Repubs.
THIS AINT OVER YET.
50 elected Republicans have to make it to this vote. They only need to STOP 1.
Who will they choose to Vince Foster this am. Claim conscious could deal. 2 shots to back of head.
IT AINT OVER YET. FEELS SPOOPY

fake news faggot kike, he is voting first

kill yourself

how long till they just start killing people and all of a sudden we are down 4 senators and 3 justices?

what time is the vote

The overreaction of the insecure. What's the matter, anti-semite? Worried about the outcome?

Watch out boys, the snakes are not letting up.

3:30 pm today

glowing so hard if i had to guess i'd suggest bullets will start flying by January if trump doesn't win in November but it depends how hard the democrats push back and how obvious they make it.

Attached: 1533813205171.jpg (866x1280, 107K)

You know someone called me a kike for pointing out his daughter's wedding is today and stated this same bullshit. Fucking post a source or shut up. We aren't concern trolling, we are legitimately concerned about how close this fucking vote is going to be. Sorry to say but it isn't as in the bag as we would like to think.

See

Wait, how does that work? If she votes No, it's 49 Nos. If she votes Present, isn't it's 48 Nos? Either way, it's not 51 against, is it?

Huh, and here I thought that redditor only knew reddit spacing.

Politicians think everything is a game, story or an act.
They make noise to get money, the more drama the more money. They are all as happy as clams with the amount of money filling their coffers.
If any politician votes wrong, they keep the vote open until they change their vote.
This is politics. The politician doesn't get to choose how they vote.

So the right is now so psychologically whipped they view a Bush-era neocon on the Supreme Court as a major victory? That's pathetic.

murkowski is voting present.

Soon

Attached: Adolf & chill.jpg (853x1280, 129K)

Okay seriously what’s with the influx of redditors?

Not reddit. Sitting on the shitter phone fagging. Just the way the phone posts.
Reddit is full of homos, liberals and niggers.
Actually whats worse , phone fagging or Reddit normie ?

And what does that actually mean, all said and done?

Reddit normie, just a step below HuffPost journalist and a notch above aspie.

"I showed up but I'm a bitch."

Yep. Either this or 50 50 tiebreak. Being odds say 87 percent probability of 50 vote yea outcome.

Well that goes without saying. I'm just asking what the result is. With only 50 Yeses, do they bring in Pence? Without enough votes is it essentially a hung jury and they have to start over? What's next in that event?

Geezuz didnt even realize i was meme flagging too. As penance ill slam my own dick inbetween the toilet seats.

how long till the vote lads?

I think with 2 abstentions that would be a majority voting yea (50-48) and would result in confirmation. If someone defects, it would be 49-49 until the traveling senator returns and votes, meaning it ends up 50-49 (so still a majority and thus confirmation).

50-49 with homeboy staying at the wedding

vice president can break a tie, so pence would vote yes thus confirmation.

But isn't that a plurality rather than a majority? I thought they needed 51, even with the nuclear option.

If they still vote the way they did the first time, it's a lock.
The democrats know he can't lose at this point

>see him winning by 51-49
>msm happens to also see it 51 49
Do you have any thoughts of your own on the matter or did you just come here to pad your op-ed for your blog?

Why is it the nuclear option?
Surely the media would say "look! Even Pence isn't with Trump on this one!"

The vote will be 50-48

Murkoski and daines will partner so he can stay at his daughters wedding. Their votes cancel each other

If this was an honest world, he'd get in without any resistance and the voting would 90-10

So does that work? Do they only need 50 votes (a plurality) to confirm?

And is anyone else worried Jeff may still Flake?

It looks like Flakey's finally made his mind up at this point.

Attached: sometimestheydont.jpg (300x168, 6K)

im glowing? I want Trumps agenda to succeed

I think it's a simple majority of senators present. As opposed to all sitting senators.