This is an example of cognitive dissonance. can you think of any occurrences of cognitive dissonance on Jow Forums?

this is an example of cognitive dissonance. can you think of any occurrences of cognitive dissonance on Jow Forums?

Attached: 2g5fi92smnp11.png (800x1745, 265K)

You missed the part were nordicucks destroy it and claim WE WUZ

When whites are ass holes because they are surrounded by niggers and Muslims but niggers and Muslims are nice because they are surrounded by whites peoples.

>whites are intellectually superior to non-whites because of genetics! environment has little to do with the racial IQ gap!
>asians only score higher than whites on IQ tests because they study all day! fucking soulless insects!

Attached: image.png (522x352, 36K)

mentioning that jesus was a myth created by the Flavius Caeser family is another one

I already fucked you in your own thread and you still want more dick?

Attached: Genes. Race and Intelligence 1.png (1058x1334, 148K)

Most people who use the term cognitive dissonance, including you, don't know what it means.

It means the feeling of discomfort a person experiences when they realise they hold two contradictory beliefs. Once aware, the discomfort will usually push them to reject one or the other belief.

fuck my boipussy some more daddy uwu

>the fbi is corrupt and a threat to my ideological beliefs
>i believe the fbi now

sage this slide plebe tier plebbit shit

There are more White genuises in the world then Asian.

Bump for this faggot

bump

is that why asians are so over-represented at elite educational institutions?

bump

Good story of Franks seizing the Papacy and causing the Schism.

Going to a prestigious school != being a genius.

Average IQs can go to MIT or Oxford if they work hard enough in highschool

i acknowledge that asians are born with higher IQs on average. but i also acknowledge that there's something missing about their intellect - a certain 'inventiveness' and originality of thought that has impeded them from making ANY scientific discoveries.

sauce on that pic?

this is exactly what im talking about
whenever whites perform better than non-whites, Jow Forums says it's because whites are genetically superior. whenever non-whites perform better than whites, Jow Forums says it's because they work harder/they cheat/some other excuse.

what? have you been living under a rock for the past few centuries? asians make A LOT of new scientific discoveries.

the image was made by some random dude on this board (i know this because i was in the thread), which automatically makes me suspicious of it. there's really no way to verify this unless you're willing to go through the source data yourself, something that i'm not willing to do for the sake of disproving some online neckbeard's infograph.

Attached: 1538341416944.jpg (3800x1904, 2.94M)

based. just came from that thread lol

remember ((they)) always try to win by divide and conquer

An actual example of cognitive dissonance:
"Well, a world view like yours has disturbing problems. You don’t mind if your people, the white race, go as extinct as dinosaurs. There is something very wrong here. You don’t want the end of any other race, just yours. That is racist, because it discriminates against one race. And yet you say you stand against racism.
A view and mindset that is indifferent to – indeed wants – the oncoming death of its own people, amounting to one of the four branches of humanity, simply cannot be right.Its genocidal, and tolerance and acceptance don’t go together with genocide."

Based.

> asians make A LOT of new scientific discoveries.

no they don't. they make patents but not new scientific discoveries.

>cognitive dissonance

Example:
We are on the right side of history.
Trump is literally hitler.
Cue hysterics.

Only applies to White countries, Jean-Philippe. When you're part of a minority, you feel garetful to the majority or you go fuck off elsewhere.

I mean even as a tourist I'd rather not see any browns, black, or asians. I wish they'd all get replaced with agreeable white people.