(((Juden Peterstein)))

JP is shilling for the Democrats.

Attached: juden_peterstein.png (1868x754, 771K)

Canadians aren't meant to be taken seriously.

I'm done with him.

I kept saying his university is owned and operated by khazar kikes, there's no chance he's human anymore and just a puppet instead

You don't say...

Attached: fdasfsda.jpg (580x387, 45K)

NPC detected

juden shekelsteinberg

what a monumental faggot

He was always leftist controlled opposition, his handlers were so butthurt and desperate about the Kavanaugh shit they blew his cover by ordering him to post that.

Attached: Jodan Peterson living room communist collection.jpg (950x634, 348K)

Jordan Peterrson has always been a faggot edgelord. Nobody should ever take him seriously.

> "you have to be capable of cruelty to like yourself"
-Jordan Petersen

Attached: e2e.jpg (680x671, 72K)

Oh no. He holds some beliefs that are contrary to mine. Now all what he says is invalid.

I'm not sure he's even self-aware...
He's fucking plastering his walls with the shit and saying it's a reminder of evil
It's beyond ironic

Juden Patreon was always an establishment hack.

Attached: 1510252847216.png (660x660, 88K)

everyone who doesn't buy our snake-oil is a establishment hack

>some beliefs
> shilling for the Democrats

>Now all what he says is invalid
Yes because he's a filthy kike that wants your shekels

He claims to be a barrier to people moving right. He notices people escaping from his grip and is hoping to keep those still listening from moving right by directing them left. He is losing his grip.

>Now all what he says is invalid.
Pretty much.

Attached: peter_kike3.jpg (666x696, 101K)

He's from Alberta.

"Here I sit
Asshole hurtin',
Just gave birth
to another Albertan".

Plus he says "bucko" in addressing someone on the internet.

*cringe*

No but in this case he is an establishment hack as his sensational rise to world prominence thanks to the international news media indicates.

He has become progressively more cringeworthy by the week. He was based as fuck when he was gaining popularity but ever since he really made it, he has turned into a narcissistic, arrogant asshole. He should stay out of politics and stick to lecturing and psychology.

> He should stay out of politics and stick to lecturing and psychology.

Remember; Psychology is in the arts faculty, not the science faculty, and there are very good reasons for that.

Do jews have pictures of Hitler on their walls?