WE'RE HERE

WE'RE HERE

WE'RE QUEER

WE HATE BEER

Attached: 159283572896.png (593x907, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc8bQoL-J0
youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY
youtu.be/mq6DuLIBx_U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations
youtube.com/watch?v=FRjUKijmlQM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More beer for us. Cheers!

She isn't a survivor if she's lying.

They’re ugly even in their own art

more like 'we're here, we're queer, and we hate our innocent-until-proven-guilty legal system that protects us all!'

Wonder who's behind this account, a fatty?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc8bQoL-J0

Bunch of impotent misfits abusing social media to show everyone how loud they can yell. Do they not grasp how actually powerless they are? Is their entire existence a delusion?

That picture is satire right? Lmao

buesiness idea:

>kavanaugh comes out as a trans woman and accuses ford of rape
>liberal's heads explode

Eat a bullet you fn dikes

Why is this art style even a thing? How tone deaf do you have to be to think “yeah that looks good” and doesn’t make you look absolutely retarded?

>white fist posted first
>black fist posted last
lol these people lack so much self awareness.

well you wouldnt draw a rainbow with indigo on top and red on the bottom would you?

>I still believe Anita Hill

Cool. I still believe Juanita Broaddrick.

The only appropriate response to such retardation:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivT-I-yxtdY

>me in the front

Attached: 1536692092232.jpg (500x387, 49K)

>that headscarf bitch
Do they lack any self-awareness?

B-but if Kavanaugh is appointed then we may not be able to express our love through sadomasochistically jabbing with sharp needles and engaging in blood play and scarification.

They will tell us our love is not valid. All we want is for people to let us rub our cunts in the face of humanity in the most inhuman and monstrous way.

We're getting recipricol IVF and having twin girls! The future is female!! You can't stop our love, which we express by having children and using them as leverage against the rest of our family for political gain.

I-i-it's not like we have souls... What's the big deal?

Attached: 10698653_721973877880097_4535984830518947118_n.jpg (960x640, 54K)

>that Down's syndrome in the back
>the hollering sheboon
>Ms. Beans
>disgusting incest-faced clockmacker
>2/10 with facial deformity tries her best "cum on me" face
>hurr so edgy blue lipped woman
>bespectacled ape pretending she can read, unironically claiming to still believe Anita Hill in the year of our Lord 2018
>oh, and a plain-looking white girl up front in a suit jacker so we don't come off too distasteful
Bonus:
>still using KavaNOPE instead of KavaNAW

This shit is going to back fire so hard next time someone like Bill Clinton gets accused
They're literally setting themselves up for another James Gunn

>survivors

Jesus, it´s not like they got out of Auschwitz or some shit like that.

Note how the always shoehorn some Muslim bitch into these SJW paintings. Literally everyone hates Muslims, even most liberals outside of NYC/LA/SF. Stop trying to meme normies into sympathizing with sandniggers

Whenever I hear that fucking “Hey Hey Ho Ho” chant, I just want to empty 300 mags into a demo full of women and niggers.

why do so many idiots act like women don't lie about assult as if all women are saints, gtfo

Did the muslims arm get cut off or did she lose it in an explosion?

>We will ALWAYS believe suvivors

but how do they know she's a survivor without evidence ?
hmmm...

Attached: f59.gif (460x258, 2.48M)

This. No idea how they managed to fuck themselves up not only in reality, but on paper as well.

thread theme
youtu.be/mq6DuLIBx_U

>All we want is for people to let us rub our cunts in the face of humanity in the most inhuman and monstrous way.

Poetry. Here's your (You).

Queers are right to hate beer.
Meth is better.
#queermeth4ever

Did you just assume that women have cunts, you transphobic piece of shit reeeee

This is honestly the best thing that could happen for beer drinkers. I switched to mostly bourbon on the rocks and other liquors because bitches started drinking IPAs and shit instead of girly cocktails. Beer is now chad again.

I was raped. Now you have to believe me.

HEY HEY
HO HO
BEER HAS GOT TO GO

They'll forget about all of this in about a month

Speaking of saints, there's already a booth at NY Comic Con selling art prints of "Saint Christine the Brave" with the image of Ford with her hand up done up like a stained-glass window. Always keep in mind how many people who push this shit have a financial interest in it (academics, diversity officers, propaganda trash salesmen, non-profits, people who could never possibly get a job in their field without diversity quotas and pushes). And then those people form social circles (which can double as career networking) where it's suicide to go against the narrative. They don't consciously recognize it as bullshit, but most of them are in too deep to ever not go full throttle whenever possible, lest their position be overtaken by someone more woke.

From the illustrators account. LOADS of stuff there ripe for edits.

Attached: 253A8BF1-6DE4-46D9-B40A-474EB8EEDD33.jpg (1536x1662, 358K)

Muhammad had it right

These things cannot be humans. don't they have any, even tiny little bit of logic?

Attached: absolutamenteasqueroso.png (288x415, 178K)

Attached: 18B60412-6713-440E-83D3-CE930D493380.jpg (2048x2046, 275K)

Attached: 39EC4A3E-BBBB-43DA-94EC-C6F1D8832F55.jpg (2048x2046, 381K)

Attached: 78DA4588-C010-436C-901D-03FFD123693B.jpg (2048x2046, 337K)

Imagine drawing a picture of many women and including a red flag on each woman. It's almost satire.

Well, you get the picture...

Attached: 054F1E61-0064-4AAE-8271-99E585112273.jpg (2048x2046, 227K)

women were a fucking mistake

>All we want is for people to let us rub our cunts in the face of humanity in the most inhuman and monstrous way.

This needs to be capped.

Holy shit girl on far right looks straight out of Beavis and Butthead

can't tell if satire or not

I thought they loved estrogen enhancing drinks? Next you'll tell me they hate onions?

It's the Little Rascals He Woman Man Hater's Club.

Im only assblasted on this because I haven’t started monetizing their retardation. I need to be selling hats and shirts for these dumb hos on Etsy or some other shitty site

They really missed an opportunity by not going with #kavaNAW. A reminder that the left can't meme.

Loud and ugly women angry out at everything and everyone but themselves.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-06 at 7.34.43 AM.png (288x442, 162K)

who is getting paid to make this shitty art. Its probably traced from photos. This is what happens when you hire women

>We will always believe survivors

Lynch Emmett Till!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till

Attached: time-100-influential-photos-david-jackson-emmett-till-46.jpg (1074x1080, 229K)

but if I look too long that's basically rape and would make me creepy

I FUCKING HATE WOMEN

Attached: 1283718713441.png (1189x852, 493K)

Bit butch, but it is by a dyke tbf.

Attached: D7B5DB81-E7A9-4172-AFAE-65D8DEDBE4CF.png (2048x2046, 912K)

>most of them are in too deep to ever not go full throttle whenever possible, lest their position be overtaken by someone more woke.
This was an issue too when feminism wasn't mainstream, there would be those who would want to be the most righteous and things became nonsense.
The internet has made the out-righteousing problem even worse.

They are fucking gross!

And the huddled masses will scream up to me in agony "BELIEVE!" and I'll whisper back

"...no"

Attached: 1538810484890.jpg (924x1018, 176K)

>muslim has her arm cut off
pottery

>bitter roastie and her confederation of orcs yelling gibberish.jpg
Was this not supposed to make me laugh?

>We will always believe survivors

Except when those survivors say Bill Clinton raped them and Hillary silenced them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Clinton_sexual_misconduct_allegations

>Lesbians Who Tech + Allies
Cringe

Xe's just tracing photographs it still looks like shit ffs.

These are the types of people you're dealing with user. Someone drew that picture and honestly thought it portrayed them in a positive light.

I wish the muslims would win already these people dont need to be let to speak.

why didn't they even attempt to make themselves look good in a fictional picture?

>Muslim woman has no arm
what did they mean by this?

Beer is more feminising than onions

Attached: 1537545140626.jpg (750x726, 310K)

Why are they always so ugly?

>survivors
do people usually die from rape?

how much beer does a queer drink per year?

Under her poncho, gripping the suicide vest detonator.

That pic is scary

BELIEVE!!!

Attached: reuben_stacy_lynching.jpg (568x772, 122K)

They think beer is bloating and prefer shooters. Not gay tho, I just know things :^)

Fuck off Boris.

Looks like the same kind of people who don’t have real jobs.

Attached: AF2225F6-46AD-48FB-A95B-AF88FBAB302E.jpg (1024x595, 195K)

What's a korean beer I would know? I know Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, but not Korean.

Attached: LesbiansOrMuslims.png (600x908, 549K)

What triggered you exactly?

It's hillarious that Jews think that muslim women support liberalism. When muslim women aren't going full 'GAS THE KIKES 1488', they only follow what their husbands say, which is usually islamic indoctrination which is very conservative. The only time a muslim woman would ever support liberalism is if it is for open borders and more gimmidats.

Why can't female "brains" comprehend the phrase innocent until proven guilty?

Kava is fucking delicious though, why are these women misappropriating Polynesian culture?

I don’t think he’d be standing with a bunch of women but ok

Topkek

Attached: AFF6D19A-D334-429D-9346-1053B67C363C.jpg (1242x1209, 481K)

First effort. Yeah, I think there’s something in her stuff.

Attached: DC7BDBCF-0949-4DDD-9E63-1AC91A761682.jpg (2048x2046, 341K)

Kek. Does draw a often overlooked point - both groups are in essence religious lunatics. Imagine if your entire worldview and ego was constructed around the church of social justice and someone comes along and just says “nah”? Surprised we havent seen more suicides tbqh

>Why is this art style even a thing? How tone deaf do you have to be to think “yeah that looks good” and doesn’t make you look absolutely retarded?

>who is getting paid to make this shitty art. Its probably traced from photos. This is what happens when you hire women

yup>Xe's just tracing photographs it still looks like shit ffs.

yup

pretty sure its an app/filter that takes a regular picture and creates this shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRjUKijmlQM

pic related is how its done, its literal retard tier shit

It interferes with them getting what they want, especially in sexual matters. They cant wrap their heads around it. It worked in the past. They found a brick wall and no man around to help them break through. Tantrum time.

Ermagerd that is gold

>emmett till
Ever ask someone kvetching over lynching if they know any lynched niggers besides emmett till?

Women can't draw.

This one is literally just an ad for an upcoming Disney movie.
Yes, tempered opinions like "I disagree with Kavanaugh on x. It's really against my personal interests" will not get enough likes and retweets, so you need to go full "Kavanaugh will make it mandatory for white men to beat their wives to death once they become too old to bear children" to get attention so they can build up a following which they can translate into job offers, book deals, sponsored content deals (see: the Disney ad I just quoted), etc.

Hite?