/Our guys/ in the middle east

Can we get a thread going were we discuss who /our guy/ are in the middle east?

Attached: 1-41.png (1280x853, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4ii3vmUxL8
youtube.com/watch?v=kLraENKnYNE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Jordanian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there is a whole generation of gay atheist pro-abortion effeminate pro-immigration far-leftist social-justice-loving folks emerging in the middle east.
i may be a bit biased as i'm one of them, but i think i can confidently say that we're gonna be future of this region x3

Attached: image.jpg (1024x1024, 165K)

Ah ,so you guys are just turning into r/TheDonald then?

Is this guy /our guy/?

Attached: King_Abdullah_portrait.jpg (876x963, 210K)

>Atheist
>Jordan
It's forbidden, you're a kike who crossed the border, 99% of the population is Muslim

Well then hes just the 1%...

>he thinks the census stats are accurate
cope harder mahmud

Attached: image.png (506x382, 89K)

So are 52% of you guys fags or only 48%?

52% >ω

also keep in mind that this poll was held on facebook which is used mostly by boomers here, so the real pro-lgbt % is probably even higher than in that pic.

Who created this poll, how many people voted? lol

Wont the hajis just outbreed you, or do you convert faster to nihilism and do it stealthily then they can breed?

it was created by the amman facebook page which is the most followed page in jordan and which has 1.5m likes
it says how many people voted in the picture

Attached: image.png (620x698, 138K)

most hardline religious people live in rural/nomadic areas and they're quickly becoming a very tiny minority thanks to the internet's influence on youth as well as influxes of immigrants who tend to be better educated and more liberal

pic related is the projected growth of jordan's capital amman, where stuff like
this youtube.com/watch?v=x4ii3vmUxL8 and
this youtube.com/watch?v=kLraENKnYNE
happens openly in the public (videos are a bit cringe but you get the point)

Attached: image.jpg (942x728, 68K)

So you fags will soon stop breeding and die of aids en masse?
Breddy gud XDD!!

Attached: 1538354783745.jpg (719x713, 59K)

yes but so will the west >ω

Your population forecast says you gonna have 10.5 m people in 2025.
So you will be like mongolia or czechia were half or the majority of people lives in the same city.
That surely changes culture a lot.
>immigrants
You are a one-people state or as the dialect map suggest identifie as levantine or central desert arab?
Where do the immigrants come from, ive heard you get swamped with syrians and palistinians but these arent liberal.

Attached: 1024px-Arabic_Dialects.svg.png (1024x579, 182K)

White people cant get aids, ahmed al-sissy

guarantee you this is an Israeli that lives close to the border

this is Jordanian shitposting at its finest lmao
ala neich ala arthaq ya urduni

>You are a one-people state or as the dialect map suggest identifie as levantine or central desert arab?
it's way more complex than that, but i'd say the main 4 groups in this country are non-bedouin native jordanians, palestinians and their descendants, syrians, and bedouins.
about ~60% of the country is palestinian and it's even higher than that in the urban areas. the areas with the desert arab dialect are where bedouins live.

>Where do the immigrants come from
mostly other middle eastern countries, we have some from eastern europe and asia to a lesser extent as well. keep in mind that im talking about normal immigrants here, not refugees.

>ive heard you get swamped with syrians and palistinians but these arent liberal.
compared to rural jordanians/bedouins they absolutely are liberal, especially the ones who used to live in cities like damascus before coming over here.

you wanna test that theory?

even if that were the case i wouldn't have a jordanian flag. your flag is determined by your geoip which in turn is determined by what ISP you're connecting to, not your actual physical location.

Assad did nothing wrong

what does that mean?

Do you have any any afro arabs,and if so do they act like american niggers?

Do you wanna date :3

we do have a few but they're concentrated in one area
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Jordanian

i've never met one so i have no clue how they act

sorry, i already have a bf >_

3some? Or maybe just us two, I won't tell :3c

Sheeeiiit!!!
WE WUZ JIHADIS N SHIIIT!

Attached: 2E8B144A00000578-3322649-image-m-102_1447796215233.jpg (306x311, 25K)

Also if I travel to Jordan can I drown in boypussy?

Mhm but the country holds as one despite that plurality of groups?
If all 4 groups manage to melt together in Amman as the new Jordanian, the countryside will still be native old jordanian or palestine?
When people say palestinensians have been the same people as jordanians all along but simply changed due to political happenings (like north and south koreans) would you agree?

Iran, Syria, Palestine, Hezbollah, Hamas.

What about jordan and iraq?