Some time ago, a friend told me that she was planning to leave her husband but was waiting for him to get a vasectomy...

>Some time ago, a friend told me that she was planning to leave her husband but was waiting for him to get a vasectomy. She said she knew she’d have to hold his hand through it to make sure it happened. Once the procedure was done, she planned to break the news that she was going to end the marriage.
>She later reported that when she told her husband of her decision to end the marriage for good, he told her that he was upset to learn this after having had the vasectomy and that he believed it would hurt his chances of finding a new partner. Her response was that she was pretty sure that women weren’t going to be interested in having children with someone his age anyway (he’s middle-aged).
>This woman is employed by an organization dedicated to reproductive choice and plans to work as a counselor.

archive.is/mLLVR

I.. I'm speechless.

Attached: 000029.png (613x565, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/5ig7w6/had_a_vasectomy_today_wife_wants_a_divorce/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When a women "decides" that you are her enemy, it doesn't matter if you were the closest blood relative alive.

She will treat you like you are Satan, even when she is becoming Satan herself.

Don't fall for this bullshit. There is a very good reason many people are going gay or into trans, and it's actually because males are starting to perform better as females than females can.

You know that old saying how a man can do everything better than a woman? That includes being a woman.

>T. A faggot

sad if true

based and dickpilled

>beta holocaust
And nothing of value was lost.

Just another reason to not get married/common law or trust a woman. But at the same time, if you're a man who gets a vasectomy as a result of spousal pressure, you're a weak faggot.

The absolute state of the NYT.

>Allowing yourself to be neutered

If I ever get testicular cancer I’m just going to deal with it.

haha, i like to call it the JEW york times!

I'm pretty sure if the guy got the slimest biggest hook nose jew lawyer he could find in jew york he would have her jailed somehow.

He should get vengeance

Vasectomy is reversible

>get a vesectomy because a whore told you to

Pretty easy to avoid this, don't listen to whores

Some women really deserve to be stoned to death.

There is a chance it can be reversed, it's far from a guaranteed reversal

He's a big boy and he's responsible for his own decisions. It's his fault for being a bitch.

Attached: vid 1_2.webm (640x360, 398K)

>not beating & dumping her ass the second she tells you to get castrated
He had it coming.

dude was a betacuck
what kind of developed adult man would do something as basedish as this

Only you can allow a female to have that much power over you
As evil as that is i can't feel sorry for the fucking retard

this
(((checked)))

Suffer not a witch to live among you.

why would a guy ever agree to that anyway?

Yes. Let's not get pulled into the trap of treating men like women. He should have said no to the vasectomy. He didn't and now we want social action to protect the man? Fuck that.

This exact situation happened to me. But then again, I can't say that I am altogether unhappy. I've been creampieing ever since then and it's wonderful!

women being women

I enjoy those reddit posts about men who get vasectomies because their wives tell them they're ok with not having kids then get divorced 3-5 years later because the woman suddenly realizes her biological clock is ticking and she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life as a catlady married to a spermless cuck

Here's a good one, these never fail to make me laugh

reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/5ig7w6/had_a_vasectomy_today_wife_wants_a_divorce/

Never let anyone near your balls with a knife. It's that simple.

test this out guys. tell your gf that you are going to donate your sperm to get extra cash. particularly interesting is the reaction you will get from liberal gfs. tell them you're going to donate your sperm and all of a sudden they get super conservative on the issue. they think your sperm is only for them and should only be used for procreation with them if everything works out relationship-wise. they can't handle the thought of your sperm being used to create babies with women you will never even meet.

now extend this to OP's post. some women are so psychotic and possessive of your sperm that the thought of you impregnating a future love interest is still too unbearable for them.

He’s stupid for falling for it but I’d literally murder her if I was him.

You never truly know a woman, until you meet her in divorce court.

>Don't fall for this bullshit.
>fall for this gay bullshit instead.
no thanks rabbi

Would you thought of doing something this evil to your significant other?
How fucking selfish and fucked in the head do you have to be to plan and execute something like this?

I thought I had a pretty good idea of what evil is, after reading this article I found out I actually don't know shit.

Attached: 1530988230002.jpg (406x550, 32K)

This is definitely true
If your woman pressures you into castrating yourself that’s probably the point you abandon her forever and dodge a hell of a bullet

>based roastie removing betas from gene pool

Attached: 1433268854363.jpg (223x226, 5K)

This is like some self imposed eugenics.

Attached: 1499949013014.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I'm starting to think the muslims were right about women.

Cancer isn’t the same thing as a vasectomy dumbass, unless it’s in both your nuts you keep the healthy one. I know a guy with one nut who has kids. Your other nut will pick up the slack.

>starting
Nigger you have no excuse, I've fucked your women and they're all obviously insane.

Flag checks out

You are basically an inverted feminist. Boo hoo a middle aged man got a vasectomy while his bitch wife held his hand. You only feel sorry for him because you relate. Stop blaming women for your bad decisions and take responsibility for yourself.

Hahahahahahahah

Attached: 1513844221756.jpg (347x411, 85K)

Rhe first time she brings up vasectomy she gets the back of the hand, the second, the belt, the third, they can try and find her parts in a shallow grave. :)

Jk, satire, but seriously, what dude listens to a bitch try and tell you to break your own peter?

How about dont get a vasectomy?

It really is deserving of a death sentence, I’d take a prison sentence for that one.

Yeah he was stupid to begin with accepting to have a vasectomy, but this is some bitch-crazy motherfucker bitch
hope she going coalburning and ends up being chopped in an alley

I wish I had listened to my ex-wife and gotten a vasectomy, because it would have made me a lot less nervous about all the sex I've had with other people while waiting for the divorce to end.

They're reversible. So, who gives a fuck?

or read times backwards

Attached: 1536932283645.jpg (594x795, 84K)

>is it okay to push your spouse to have a hysterectomy before you ditch her?

It’s the brazen cruelty of it.

I don't feel sorry for the guy at all, I'm not 'blaming women' for anything, You missed the point and didn't answer my questions.

Attached: 1534263669612.jpg (411x336, 59K)

It may be hurtful to the fragile male ego, but that's a personal problem. The more sterilization is promoted the closer we get to dying out. With our history of abuse against the rest of the world the least we can do is stop reproducing, remove ourselves from the equation, and give others the chance to do a better job where we failed.

Attached: Antinatalism.png (400x363, 69K)

>is it okay to sterilize your spouse before ditching them?

These people can't see or hear themselves anymore. They've gone full derealization.

>they're reversable
what?

Attached: 54568764357.png (756x435, 43K)

rwds when?

Attached: 1524694876666.png (733x881, 444K)

>Obvious jew poster
Vasectomies are not reversible. Some small percentage of surgeries can reverse them, but the overwhelming majority of them are irreversible

I don’t feel bad. Don’t listen to others about making a permanent change to your bodily functions. That’s pure retarded. Don’t push the blame to others. Have some accountability.

Spoken like a true (((fellow white person)))

My ex wife pulled a similar move on me. Didn't really bother me though, I don't want more kids and it was fun to blow loads in roasties during my rebound period.

Feel free to set an example and neck yourself any time faggot

Important post

Attached: 1533146239176.jpg (960x720, 192K)

People are not driven by values, they are driven by emotions. When emotions become distorted only imagination is the limit.

They are really not "reversible". After a couple years the success rate I as extremely low, it is very expensive, and can have lots of complications. Don't know where the reversible vasectomy meme came from but lots of people are suckered by it.

My dad had 3 vasectomies and two reversals

Yeah if someone wanted me to get a vasectomy and I didn't want to, I wouldn't fucking get it. End of story. You're from Iraq and you're probably gay but can't come out of the closet and your culture is pressuring you to marry a woman and you feel trapped by them and this is where these feelings of relating with this man who's been controlled by this 'evil' women is coming from. Just move to the city and be gay or else you're going to be miserable.

>vasectomy
Just call it what it really is, castration.

>Those cutting scars

Also rare flag, thank you.

Damn I hope that guy fucking murders that cunt

Natural selection

>They're reversible. So, who gives a fuck?
Reversal rates arent 100%. Even if the reversal is successful, your vas deferens will be damaged due to the scar tissue from healing meaning your loads are less potent. See pic related, have a vasectomy for 15 years and even if the reversal is successful, you only have a 30% chance of being able to knock up a woman. The procedure isnt expensive and is covered by insurance in the US, getting it reversed however costs 5 figures and isnt covered by insurance.

Attached: vr_chart.gif (440x200, 9K)

Wow, handing your manhood over to a women is a bad idea? Well spank my ass and call me daisy, more at 8. Next up, is what wet? Find out after the break.

Some good advice on how to handle divorce though...

water* t. fucking retarded phoneposter

Trips of truth. If you're that controlled by women then you might as well get neutralize yourself. Women are doing nature's work by stopping betas from reproducing.

Attached: 1.gif (383x204, 1.95M)

>other people
You mean prostitutes user

of course its covered by insurance.
children cost a shit ton of money
those jews will do anything to save a buck

My gf's sister had her husband pay for her new tits just before cheating on him and leaving him. It cost 10k because of the quality of the work.

Also she would still live with him and go on Tinder next to him to find new guys to fuck while he stayed at home witht he 2 kids.
Now she asking for maximum alimony and can't understand why the guy calls her a soulless money whore.

Attached: 1533508211775.jpg (333x475, 47K)

agreed

I'd take care with your gf tbqh, I smell a poor upbringing and an absent/beta father which doesn't bode well for you mate

Why did she have him have the vasectomy? Also, is it non the slightest bit his fault for being attracted to and trusting such an evil person?

The procedure is reversible, you know?

Had a vasectomy after my second kid. Just decided that rather giving a good life to my kids rather that diluting it by having more kids.

I always told myself that if I divorce my wife and start dating, I DO NOT NEED TO TELL ANYONE OF MY VASECTOMY. This will ensure no gold diggers trying to ensnarl me could get pregnant. Got my kids, don't want to care for any more.

You willingly chopped off your balls? Dude...

Traps are good in the same way that the development of fembots is good. I'm of the opinion now that whatever gives women more competition is in itself good. Men have been so completely fucked over by the system the past few decades and anything and anyone that will force women to step up their game is a good in itself.

I can't fucken believe the cuc.kage the west is capable of.

Attached: Strongman.jpg (556x800, 58K)

If you already had all the kids you want, then he still made the right choice. Now he can bust a nut in all the women he fucks, and troll those women when they say they got pregnant.

I really really hope this is bait

>thinking a vasectomy is chopping your balls off.

Depends on what type of Vasectomy, can be reversed, or can be permanent

Yeah I view trans as the first step in replacing women, before eventually sexbots and artificial wombs. Women are literally phasing themselves out of existence and they dont seem to realize it.

It's basically the same thing

She did him a favor. He can now go fuck multiple women without the worry of a paternaty suit.

You don't want to be fathering children when you are middle aged anyway, they take a lot of time and energy.

>gf's sister is a psycho
uh oh

I dont like to say this but fpbp

>Women are literally phasing themselves out of existence

You're thinking of whites.

Have fun having your entire penis removed because you thought you were some kind of tough guy

Not at all. Still can blow loads no problem. Volume is a little less, but makes better facials