How Do We Restore White Women to Mothers and Wives?

For the pursuit of reasonable society.

Attached: E78A2338-BFAE-4F66-B4B8-F0172EC94950.jpg (400x442, 60K)

you cant do that while shitposting here on Jow Forums
you need to go out more

As it stands now it takes months of effort to basically deprogram modern women. And that coupled with all of these other problems we're facing, the only real solution is war. A huge traumatic war would allow a societal reset. For instance, a civil/race war across the US would be a horrific bloodbath. But afterward, the surviving women would not have any illusions about feminism, race mixing, etc. The natural consequences of deviant behavior (a swift execution) would be all too clear.

we don't

Attached: 1526219777295.jpg (1023x1331, 314K)

physical removal of leftists

Bullshit.
All it takes for a group of men to say "no, cunts". A group of men that can support each other in saying non-PC shit without apologizing will give other men the support to say what they want.
Right now when one guy says a no-no word he's forced to apologize to feminists or lose his job. We just need a group of people that can say what they want in public without being ruined. Once we can say what we want, women will be quickly told to shut the fuck up.

The thot in your pic has probably taken miles of schlong to get a modeling career.

kys

Attached: west_2.jpg (1254x1711, 339K)

Too bad that men are backstabbing thirsty faggots.

Attached: 15313164555060.jpg (593x719, 215K)

Raise a family away from the influence of what is considered "good" like feminism and raise children with moral values, teach them why it's important to conserve traditional values.
Then pray for your tiny angel to not be destroyed by a corrupt piece of shit from the degenerate world.

I'd tear her up like an military recruitment letter

Men need to grow a pair of balls.

No Sweden, you can't grow your balls back after you donated them to Tyrone.

Control social media and the influences of society. Fix the culture and you fix women. They're easily impressionable. This generation is fubar though.

Nah I'm good alone, I don't want any children, as long as I have anime and pringles next to me thirsty retards can fuck off

Remove voting rights

Meme them into debt free virgins without tattoos

Attached: 55.jpg (1333x1000, 422K)

This. Resurrect the male unity, the männerbund will rise again.

No thots allowed.

Disengage from them completely for a couple years and let them face the repercussions of their own stupidity without any assistance. They'll be on their knees begging to be let back in the house soon enough. Make them do it three times before opening the door like any good dojo would.

> Make them do it three times before opening the door like any good dojo would.
kek

this is so fucking stupid. If you are a quality man then you have no problem pulling quality women.

YOU
JUST
KNOW

>How Do We Restore White Women to Mothers and Wives?
First and foremost, you should be working towards being a desireable male.

Replace them with superior women

Attached: 1537199405333.webm (406x720, 2.99M)

Kill all jews

Even though that girl looks "pure" shes totally stuffed that horse dick up her pussy. I have no met one horse girl who hasn't fucked her horses. Women are mindless sluts, nothing will ever change that.

Just wait for harsh conditions to arrive as your society crumbles and it will happen automatically. The women will need protection and men will be able to enforce patriarchal society with traditional values again.

too troo

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

1. reverse women's suffrage
2. bring back coverture
3. ????????
4. Profit

You have a template for this group already.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

yo
this thot needs to get her toes sucked (by me)

there's literally a photo of a horny black dude panting on her neck
I think you guys would hate the image of that more than a little bit of fun stallion time

She fucks horses. I knew it.

Best post

I'm sick of women at this point, all I want to do is punch them or straight up kill them

Good Luck

Attached: 9d7eb1f0a60e8af9674254a6fc41d8db.jpg (903x1024, 628K)

Same bro

It's not. The masks make them a bunch of fags. The key point is a group that tells women "no" PUBLICLY

Cicero got away with it. Make Italy great again.

Marry one and have children with her. It's self-evident, lad.

Unironically, start hitting them again when they act out.

the suffering will end soon brother

Attached: ptes.png (1200x819, 239K)

fpbp

Women make the greatest fanatics. Prove that your cause is the most powerful cause.