It's over... It's done... we lost

Guys, our hero Donald J Trump is now finished. The Washington Post has exposed a scandal that means the end for MAGA... It was nice knowing all of you; it's happening.

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/politics/2018/10/05/trump-toilet-paper-video-president-boards-air-force-one-with-what-appears-be-toilet-paper-stuck-shoe/

Attached: donald-trump_(2).jpg (915x630, 110K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181006-093043.png (720x1280, 330K)

This.

Drumpf eternally BTFOd.

Former drumpf supporter here.

I voted for drumpf in 2016, but this is the last straw.

I'm changing my vote to Hillary, #ImWithHer now.

pack it up bois, its over.

Well, looks like this is the end of the road, boys. Time to pack it in. Looks like it really is her turn after all.

Attached: vBvwuXk.jpg (1854x927, 310K)

Who cares, nice slide thread

Cancelled my order of maga pepe kekistani merchandise, just.....

IT WAS THE NUCLEAR CODES
HE'S DONE

BLUE WAVE IS REAL

He's unfit to be president, imagine stepping on a piece of paper like that, what an absolute cunt of a human.

Nice try Trump supporter.

If he can't keep toilet paper off his shoe, how the fuck is going to keep the Mexicans out? TP on the shoe is also an emolument. He is treasonously mentally ill. IMPEACH!!!!!

Attached: 1522805412779.jpg (555x700, 21K)

He can’t be allowed to get the toilet codes!

trump raped toilet paper
its true, my cousin who attend nearest toilet booth saw him come out from presidental toilet booth while zipping his pants

The Trump toilet paper on shoe came up on Bill Maher multiple times. It's very serious business. I've never really agreed with Maher or many of his guests before but I'm converting after this. Fucking bullshit President.
I honestly had to puke when I first saw the picture of Trump's shoe. I am ashamed for having supported this man.

Attached: vomit.jpg (1417x781, 76K)

Well at least we know he wipes his ass.

Fuck off and kys.

Honestly I supposed Trump since he got the nomination, and I don't think I can anymore, it's like every day he's either putting more ice cream on his cone than he should, or he's stepping on paper, I'm done.

>wiping
fucking commie I knew I should have voted for hilldawg

He one time fed fish just a little too much as well. Truly a sick and deranged individual.

#NotMyPresident

I was hoping he didn't, you know, just to own the libs.

Perfect diversionary technique on his part. He did it intentionally to make people take him less seriously than they should.

No one expects the fool to be the assassin. Play the idiot while planning 17 steps ahead of everyone else. Make your enemies think they're smarter and more sophisticated than you, then surprise them with your master plan. Genius.

>Washington Post considers this news
Literal toilet paper reporting toilet paper things.

#ImWithHer
#ImpeachNow

This is now an Amazonian brapper thread. Signed Fitfugang

Attached: 1065765.jpg (1080x1350, 130K)

Attached: 771785.jpg (1080x1349, 123K)

Attached: 998841.jpg (1080x1350, 120K)

Attached: 922303.jpg (1066x1332, 133K)

I just thought this made him look more human.

Attached: 0199.jpg (1080x1350, 170K)

I love thoes butthurt articles. How low can they go. It's been two years and they are still at it. I feel sorry for Trump.

Man, your life must really suck if you're hijacking a shitpost.

Signed; your cocksucking mother.

Attached: 1018819.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Cringe and gaypilled

Attached: 1536769239536.jpg (1000x1250, 272K)

fake news
>god emperors don't shit.

So what is this 4D chess move?

Attached: 1037735.jpg (834x1043, 124K)

I'd say that this makes the media look even more pathetically retarded then what they already are.

This is all for now. But let it be know that we are monitoring you Jow Forums

Signed fitfugang

Attached: 1062088.jpg (1080x718, 43K)

It is sad. They've been trying to assassinate Trump's character, as well mock him, in any way possible. I have never seen the media sink as low as they are now. It's a sad state of affairs and it's all thanks to these leftist regards ruining our country.

I have defend Trump on every point, but this is undefendable.
How can you stand by a man that's literally walking on a piece of shit?
How can a man run a country if he can't even wipe his fucking ass?