They are surrendering!

They are surrendering!

Attached: CNN.jpg (1020x780, 151K)

Media should realize if they put out more honest headlones like this we would be appeased and way less effective/angry.

No, they are trying to anger their reader base.

But then that would increase the number of Trump supporters

>Opening CNN

Stop giving them ad revenue you idiot

You drumpftards are really pathetic holy shit.

Attached: do tell.jpg (61x89, 3K)

This, they might be realizing that the 24/7 negativity is having the opposite effect of what they want. That and the 24/7 assurances that the blue wave is indeed coming. I hope this is not the case because if the (((mainstream media))) wants to continue accidentally depressing their own voter turnout that's fine with me.

Im a girl

Woah. Is this legit? True if big.

Attached: 1428762271681.jpg (250x251, 27K)

Its afraid!

Attached: 8gDZo7n.jpg (960x527, 73K)

When are they voting for confirmation?

who cares we already know it's 51-49 yes

In about 5 hours

how do you boys feel about rape or no rape. i would guess more twords the no rape side.

I wanna see liberals get violent.

grug think no rape, ford woman is old no good rape rape. me like 2d woman.

Today, results should come at the latest at 5pm east coast time.

HEAR HEAR!!!

Attached: hearhear.jpg (1336x968, 402K)

No. This is the recovery period between rounds. They're gathering energy. Be ready.

CNN is never telling the truth. Therefore you know Kavanaugh is bad news. Now, learn why:

As you know, Clinton crime syndicate is decades old. In the early 1990s, the Clinton cartel nearly fell apart because of the assassination of Vince Foster. Patrick Knowlton proved that it was no suicide and the Clinton syndicate was on the verge of going to jail.

And then, a savior appeared. Brett Kavanaugh, in his position as counsel on the Starr investigation, personally interrogated Knowlton, broke numerous laws like disclosing secret grand jury proceedings, filed intentionally false summaries of Knowlton's testimony, and in general saved Bill & Hillary from going to jail for life.

In short, few people in the world have done more to help the Clinton's than Kavanaugh.

Now we can't have you idiot plebs realizing the Democrat-Republican charade is a ruse. So, we don't want you looking into Kavanaugh's past. Therefore, we provide a spicy distraction.

Wave a little sex in front of the trumplet brains and they remain oblivious to the fact that their hero nominated the man that SAVED her from getting locked up!

Kek. Fucking idiots, so easy to ruse.

Attached: BestPalsHilldawgAndDonnie.jpg (900x598, 75K)

3:30 EST - 4:30

JUST

KANT

TAKE

ALL

THIS

WIINNNAAANNNNNGGG

GREATEST

ECONOMY

IN

HASTARYYYYYYYY!!!!!

Attached: Drumpfolia.jpg (1838x1210, 917K)

This is right out of Hitler's playbook, totally fascist. CNN is now the mouthpiece or a oppressive regime that will try to kill all the Jews, make POC slaves, and imprison LBGTQ+ people. Trump is evil and a failure and any news agency that says otherwise is just a source of propaganda.

Oh shi-
W-We're sorry

No. NOOOOOOOO!!!!
I want them to continue denying it all. Because if they continue to reject Trump, they'll be too distracted to push an actual candidate for 2020.

>and that's a good thing!

Q unironically predicted this

This is too much winning, I can't take it anymore.

I hate trump now who's with me >:(

show bobs and vagene

There all going to be arrested. The cops are going to be so busy corralling rabid shitlibs tonight the keggers will go off smooth and uninterrupted.

Absolutely this. They keep repeating Drumpf BTFO all the time. When they say Trump is winning this should cause nuclear butthurt. They probably think Q it will energize dem voter.

Some of them are starting to realize that they overplayed their hand and have over-reached like mad.. but it's too late to pull back

I'm still not tired of winning yet!

Attached: 1465437459139.jpg (480x350, 34K)

what a really nice substantiated claim you have there

You are naive. The only thing they will realize is they need more effective propaganda.

They are going to start killing civilians soon. You'll hate trump and his supporters if "they" are violent terrorists.

This.
It's supposed to make you upset lol

>we
Delusional

Trump streak > Trump steak