Why are brits such vile niggers?

why are brits such vile niggers?

youtube.com/watch?v=pV5OJgI0UdI

youtube.com/watch?v=8BGzBvkvsmM

youtube.com/watch?v=NIE6C7fUzQQ

Attached: british_nigger.png (153x222, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BGzBvkvsmM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We had the whole world in our hands and let it slip away. The bitterness and resentment is overwhelming.

serves you right

anglos aren't white

>Says Croatia
Eh, just don't go to London and you're generally alright.
You'll run into normal people.
I grew up around Horsham in West Sussex, only niggers I ever saw lived in a council estate down the road and there were roughly about 5 or 6 black/paki kids in my year at school.
I currently live in Scotland and it's really fucking lovely to only ever run into white people (as fat or chavvy they might be) and asians. Asians seem to fucking love Scotland. Few blacks here and there but it's mostly pakis and they work in newsagents and chips shops and kebabs, as is really just British custom.

Are these the attractive girls in england? What a fuck up.

Attractive English girls are hard to find thesedays, and Scots just have a natural uglyface on their women. Most the Scots have no tits and a resting ogre face. You do get the odd exception but they get snatched up quick.

neither are americucks. your country is cucked beyond repair

interesting, i just have such a different idea of english women in my mind.

Attached: 0F4BC7AE-7441-4791-BC7A-032DF9864ED4.png (1136x640, 1.45M)

She’s not attractive ?

They are mad because they are irrelevant, and they know it. They also have small dicks, their government is subservient to the Americans, and the whole of Europe mocks and laugh at them. They are angry that France gets all the attention, Germany is seens as the boss, and the Americans see them as ''that small island with stone henge''.

Attached: dailymailfrontpage.jpg (887x1183, 403K)

Whiter than you rabbi

Attached: 70FDFFD0-A7DA-4A5E-B865-8F96377511D2.png (600x4486, 2.31M)

britain had the worst geneticz but the best culture of europe. Now they have the worst culture too

>Eh, just don't go to London and you're generally alright.

Err what is Northern England?
What is Glasgow and Dundee?
What is Swansea?
What is Birmingham and Leicester?

I got a protip:
Emplace machine guns on the beaches and everyhing will be as cleaned up, as if it never was visited.

Brits are used to such cleaning methods, especially those from London.

Aye I guess Scumdee aint too nice.
Edinburgh is pretty fucking nice though.
Glasgow aint as bad as it's meme'd to be, at least in the central area.
And again, going through Northern England on my way to Scotland it was quite devoid of the darkies.
Can't say for the rest though.

It's called the class system. These are lower class slags. Upper class Brits are like a different ethnicity

They've basically spent their entire history killing off or exporting their testosterone and free thinkers. Now all that's left are passive bitches and perverse sociopaths

They have always had the worst culture in Europe, but they had at some point good economic system, which is what enabled them to build their navy. Being an island forces you to think about extensive trade, which is what you need to grow.

That is because the nobility, upper, middle and working classes are almost fully Anglo-Saxon and lower-class is of Celtic descent.

Though that may just be due to your culture.

Brits are the niggers of europe

Its hilarious seeing all these low tier european countries talk shit. Those are the UK's lowest class. Go look at your own countries lower class. Upper class english people are still elite.

ahhhh. amerifat education.

Attached: 1527573564869.jpg (639x495, 44K)

Also you came from us.

>tfw you can't take a vacation break from being a natural born conqueror
sorry chaps it's just in our nature

>he says hiding behind a memeflag

Attached: 1528719155426.gif (480x270, 528K)

anglos are the lowest class in every country they migrate to.

>being a natural born conqueror
You mean natural born slave?
- Enslaved by the Romans
- Enslaved by the Germans
- Enslaved by the French
- Enslaved by the Americans

>- Enslaved by the Romans- Enslaved by the Germans
Those were the Celts, who weren't English.
>- Enslaved by the French- Enslaved by the Americans
Never happened, French never reached the American mainland and Brits are Allies of their children, otherwise Brexit would never have been allowed.

Stay mad, Bulgar.

>protty
>jewish
>deep seated insecurity

next thread

they will be in bags soon so who cares.

Every nation has its bumpkins

>youtube.com/watch?v=8BGzBvkvsmM
These are the people Jow Forums is fighting to secure a future for and they blame da joos let that sink in.