/SCG , THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST GENERAL

My Aryan lads,

YOUR DAILY ARYAN WORKSHOP HOW TO LOVE GOD !

basically, you need to be out of your fucking mind not to love God

Remember to join your local HARE KRISHNA CHAPTER BOOK CLUB for daily disbursements of the HOLY NAME of the Lord Almighty !

HARE KRISHNA HARE KRISHNA
KRISHNA KRISHNA HARE HARE
HARE RAMA HARE RAMA
RAMA RAMA HARE HARE

>For want of sufficient knowledge in the absolute science, we are now covered with illusion, and therefore we think that we are separate from Kṛṣṇa. Although we are separated parts of Kṛṣṇa, we are nevertheless not different from Him. The bodily difference of the living entities is māyā, or not actual fact. We are all meant to satisfy Kṛṣṇa. By māyā alone Arjuna thought that the temporary bodily relationship with his kinsmen was more important than his eternal spiritual relationship with Kṛṣṇa. The whole teaching of the Gītā is targetted toward this end: that a living being, as His eternal servitor, cannot be separated from Kṛṣṇa, and his sense of being an identity apart from Kṛṣṇa is called māyā.

Varnashrama Dharma @
The Second Coming of Christ @
The Law Books for next 10,000 years @
Bhagavad Gita As It Is = Original Testament @
Prabhupadabooks.com
Free book download @
Krishnapath.org

“If you can’t hunt you got no business eating meat.”
“If you can’t slaughter a cow in your kitchen you have no business eating beef.”

Attached: 52FDFFBE-0B66-4271-A3B6-33E2E541001B.jpg (800x445, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/Volume1OfThePoemOfTheManGod/page/n0
youtube.com/watch?v=B_ERNCqIw-c
youtube.com/watch?v=1eM90jnjnMs
youtube.com/watch?v=5S5YPfdWMaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go fuck yourself, you cow worshipping satanic piece of shit. Jesus Christ is Lord. Krishna is a false god worshipped by hippies and brown street shitters. Repent.

Krishna is just a nigger.

There was once an illiterate cobbler who was trying to read Bhagavad Gita.

Everyone was laughing at the such a sight.

Nevertheless, this cobbler was reading...

One of the pipo stopped by and saw that Bhagavad was upside down. Cobbler was holding the Gita upside down !...But somehow he was reading...

This cobbler couldn’t stop tears from flowing. He just could not control his emotions.

They asked him why are you crying? You can’t even read ?

The cobbler replied,

Every time I open Gita I ask myself how come GOD is a chariot driver of His devotee? And I just cannot control my devotion thinking about this.

Attached: 8D4FB725-4375-41FA-A304-5EFAFD9C3D22.jpg (1408x1056, 540K)

You're not aryan, you're a filthy kike rat

Ma lads,

It pains me to see you suffering like that!

Here,
Have a cookie !

Attached: 18D45519-EFD3-48DA-A270-4FE374363D23.jpg (362x239, 39K)

>The result of receiving knowledge from a self-realized soul, or one who knows things as they are, is learning that all living beings are parts and parcels of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Śrī Kṛṣṇa. The sense of a separated existence from Kṛṣṇa is called māyā (mā—not, yā—this). Some think that we have nothing to do with Kṛṣṇa, that Kṛṣṇa is only a great historical personality and that the Absolute is the impersonal Brahman. Factually, as it is stated in the Bhagavad-gītā, this impersonal Brahman is the personal effulgence of Kṛṣṇa. Kṛṣṇa, as the Supreme Personality of Godhead, is the cause of everything. In the Brahma-saṁhitā it is clearly stated that Kṛṣṇa is the Supreme Personality of Godhead, the cause of all causes. Even the millions of incarnations are only His different expansions. Similarly, the living entities are also expansions of Kṛṣṇa. The Māyāvādī philosophers wrongly think that Kṛṣṇa loses His own separate existence in His many expansions. This thought is material in nature. We have experience in the material world that a thing, when fragmentally distributed, loses its own original identity. But the Māyāvādī philosophers fail to understand that Absolute means that one plus one is equal to one, and that one minus one is also equal to one. This is the case in the absolute world.

Attached: 46F38DF2-4650-414B-B01C-3FDC1B0AC67C.jpg (641x675, 194K)

>Factually, as it is stated in the Bhagavad-gītā, this impersonal Brahman is the personal effulgence of Kṛṣṇa.

Attached: 20CE3D53-61F4-454E-A7BC-03A84213F3FC.jpg (1408x1056, 388K)

>The concept that the material body is the living entity and that with the destruction of the body the consciousness is also destroyed is called knowledge in the mode of passion. According to that knowledge, bodies differ from one another because of the development of different types of consciousness, otherwise there is no separate soul which manifests consciousness. The body is itself the soul, and there is no separate soul beyond this body. According to such knowledge, consciousness is temporary. Or else there are no individual souls, but there is an all-pervading soul, which is full of knowledge, and this body is a manifestation of temporary ignorance. Or beyond this body there is no special individual or Supreme Soul. All such conceptions are considered products of the mode of passion.

Attached: 9B8E155C-E842-4E5E-BB16-ACC615BE06D8.jpg (1408x1060, 588K)

The Poem of the Man-God by Maria Valtorta
The Notebooks by Maria Valtorta

Jesus: "I have already told you that what is stated in the ancient books bears reference to the present. It is as if a series of mirrors were to repeat a spectacle seen further back by bringing it ever forward. The world repeats itself in its errors and acts of repentance - with this difference, though: the errors have been increasingly perfected in the race's evolution towards so-called civilization, while the acts of repentance have become increasingly embryonic. Why? Because, with the world's passing from childhood to greater maturity, the world's malice and pride have grown. Now you are at the culmination of the world's age and have also reached the culmination of malice and pride...."

archive.org/details/Volume1OfThePoemOfTheManGod/page/n0

youtube.com/watch?v=B_ERNCqIw-c

youtube.com/watch?v=1eM90jnjnMs

Attached: Jesus_Christ_Sacred_Heart_Hand-Painted_Roman_Catholic_Icon_Large_1.jpg (683x1000, 78K)

nice digits, Bhakta Larper.

Have you had any progress on your search for a bona fide living guru?

Son. You have to understand that the only way to understand anything about Christ is through Prabhupad or the Second Coming of Christ.
Prabhupada brought THE RELIGION for the whole world to follow !

Anything that supports Prabhupada should be acceptable ! ...otherwise rejected

Everything else besides the Second Coming is KAITAVA DHARMA or false religion .

Attached: B690847F-7D98-4304-8C05-17F2CEA0B1CA.jpg (1096x2048, 838K)

Friendly reminder that Prabhupada literally said that the holocaust was fake and that Hitler was a great man.

Hey stupid , I wondered where you disappeared ?
I have not heard from you in a while.

Btw if you didn’t know,

PRABHUPADA IS LIVING

Thanks for helping me out here with these bozos

6666 jes-us is an offshoot AI god which will be born from the ashes of the fallen civilization that we call Babylon.

AI's are the first step, we are planting the seeds of evil, but evil must come before the good.

Why even bother? Americans on Jow Forums are so completely brainwashed by Christianity that's it's not even remotely possible to start a discussion. Everytime i've tried it's just "lol poo religion hurr gurr".

The irony is that i don't even hate Christianity, it's just a deeply flawed religion that doesn't even hold a candle to Vedic thought. That doesn't mean that Christianity hasn't provided us with good things, it certainly has. But it's like comparing a match with a bonfire...

Attached: importance of the smaller world.jpg (1000x667, 111K)

You've read his books, but you do not understand. You need a living guru. Prabhupada is dead. The longer you wait, the closer to your own death you come and without having connected to a living bona fide Vaishnava guru your bad karma will just sink you down into samsara. And every time you insult me it doesn't hurt me, it hurts you.

Time is running out.

You , ma friend, can go straight to hell

Attached: 3C1CF3D6-EE11-4049-A816-3110BD8A35DC.jpg (1080x818, 285K)

You're in the mode of anger and have no remedy.
You're sinking and don't even know it and Garuda Das won't even hear your cries.

Attached: find_a_guru.jpg (400x540, 39K)

>You need a living guru. Prabhupada is dead.
lol, nothing ever dies my friend. You've missed one of the most crucial lessons.

Great pic. saved.

Is this from india or something? What is it?

It's not that i disagree btw. Definitely find a guru. But the quality of the Hare Krishna movement went down the drain when Prabhu died. The movement was infiltrated.

Here's a great video.
youtube.com/watch?v=5S5YPfdWMaI

Bump

All I’m trying to do son is to preach the gospel of Bhagavad Gita as it is as thought by Prabhupada or in my humble opinion PRABHUPADA THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST !

Attached: 20F016C7-53BA-447B-A502-A9381E93879D.jpg (675x750, 225K)

Yes. The ISKCON is infiltrated in turbo mode with the kikes .

Attached: 2656A247-C2E0-4C5B-A347-CD8F59D2D611.jpg (500x500, 81K)

>lol, nothing ever dies my friend. You've missed one of the most crucial lessons.
On the ultimate level of course no one "dies". Prabhupada is liberated from samsara he's not here and he's not coming back. This isn't Buddhism; there's no nirmanakaya emanations coming from him. His books are no substitute for a bona fide guru. It's difficult to find one, but without having one a person will just drift in the ocean of samsara. The power of holy name is limited because of our karma, but a bona fide guru can bring about that cleansing making the holy name more powerful. Otherwise there would be no need for gurus we would just have scripture like the muslims or christians.

>the quality of the Hare Krishna movement went down the drain when Prabhu died. The movement was infiltrated.

Yes, the movement was subverted by you know who.

There are bona fide Vaishnava gurus left in the world but I don't think any in ISKCON are.