Bosnia 2018 General Elections

Redpill me on this

Attached: Flag_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina.svg.png (2000x1000, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/buducnost-europe-bosna-ce-se-podijeliti-izmedu-hrvatske-i-srbije-a-na-jugu-balkana-nastat-ce-velika-albanija/1186079/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's tomorrow

great
now i know what i knew before

from what I have understood so far, there have been unconstitutional changes in the way the government is formed after the elections.

So after these elections nobody really knows what is going to happen.

Also the bosniaks are trying to marginalize croats by not letting them have their representative in the government (this is unclear to me)

With the serbs pushing for secession, and bosniaks being openly supported by Erdogan, who has neo-osmanic plans, the country could get into even worse chaos than it is now ..

The results are pretty uncertain that's the best way to put it

I remember watching this years ago and laughing but I think there is a good chance that we we will have war again soon:

jutarnji.hr/vijesti/svijet/buducnost-europe-bosna-ce-se-podijeliti-izmedu-hrvatske-i-srbije-a-na-jugu-balkana-nastat-ce-velika-albanija/1186079/

Just take a look at what is happening with Kosovo recently, kinda chilling

Croats have their representatives but they want more of them which doesn't make any sense because they make only about 15% of the population l. The RS is having huge proboems because of the death of that David kid and NO Bosniaks don't support Erdogan only a few of them

Yeah I was also thinking about this a few days ago hahahahaha

Sure thing, I meant the bosniak political elite is on Erdogans payroll. Just like always they dont care who is paying as long as the money is good

Imagine having the UN create your flag and it's fucking varta batteries

Attached: BiH.png (350x395, 55K)

Exactly

so what are chances of another war?

Hopefully high.
I'm 25 and still no war. Feels bad man.

Attached: 111.gif (300x220, 1.19M)

Honestly, nobody's dumb enough, so very slim

You stop shitting on my dreams, ya hear?

Attached: stop.jpg (400x388, 27K)

this

If there's anything i learned it's that war is good for absolutely nothing. Trust me.

sometimes war is good

I need a new microwave and TV set.

Attached: 1528462785197.jpg (512x512, 112K)

Nope. No way. Only people who never experienced it talk like that.

Gib back Kosovo. It's legitimate Romanian clay.

It can be. It's part of the reason I'm a comfy burger now