The secret hazard that noone talks about

Sound pollution.
Raises blood pressure, causes heart disease, anxiety, confusion, bad sleep quality.
Why noone is talking about this huge health hazard?

Pic related: Very big percentage of sound pollution is caused by motorcycles. Especially those with bad sound pollution standards. An asshole on one of those at 2:00 AM at a busy highway can ruin the sleep of 50000 people.

Lets talk about the sound kikes, dont be expect to collect yourselves amidst 65db 24/7

Attached: 578b1039ec04870d09e70be0e5f68fdb.jpg (560x840, 100K)

Whats wrong? Your girlfriend left you for a chad with a motorcycle?

COPE.JPG

I agree.

Ban them

Self correcting

I wish the sound laws were enforced. Police her pretends they dont have a db meter, where everyone and his dog can measure db on an an android app. Noone seems to bother here, albeit all crave some time away from city (and ghey dobt realize why)

Never really thought about it but you have a good point. Electric motorcycles would help with this immensely.

There was a car accident near my house the other day, it knocked over a power line and my house had no electricity for the entire morning. Once it came back on I was stunned by just how much sound was being generated by the background electronics (AC hum, refridgerator, computer fans, ceiling fan, etc...). It really made me appreciate how peaceful the silence was.

interesting point.

Hes right. Go on a busy street. 1,5 ton suv pasd and noone notices , and a retard with a 100cc bike makes 80 percent of noise and 50 percent of pollution.

you havent heard the termignoni sound on a ducati, a symphony

Attached: ducati-998-backfire-termignoni-fiamme-scarico.jpg (479x288, 57K)

Wow lad that spits fire too

hello faggot deal with it amerimutt you're too fat to get on a bike

it's music to my ears. most bikes come with quiet exhausts anyway. there are commercial vehicles on the road that make just as much noise anyway.

Theres a bridge in daytona that runs right alongside the balconies of some apartments, everytime im there I open the bike full throttle and rattle their windows

I know they can hear it because my sister lived there and complained about people who did that, so I started doing it because thats what brothers are for

I hear you Op sometime when an articulated lorry passes me on the sidewalk its like shock and awe.

Had a friend who had a super loud bike, and I mentioned he should have to pay extra for the noise he makes, He told me he'd make it louder so people know he's coming, he got knocked off his bike once before, the women blamed him.

The loudness of a bike makes everyone aware.

Yep but most buy after market exausts that pierce tymbabic membranes. But the worst imo is 2 timing 60 or 100cc . Fuck 60 and 100 cc

Did you just hear a motorcycle somewhere and it scared you so you decided to make this thread?

>we musn't allow the goy freedom of movement
>public transport and dorm apartments ONLY

Attached: 1537954881876.jpg (1600x1067, 216K)

Beware of AR 15s

Inb4 moto kikes have their shit called out .
Also reminder: bikes are anti-family and promote hedonic lifestyles

Maybe bikers fall so often because of curses. Never had considered this, thanks user

To intelligent people it would, but we in the motorcycle community still have to deal with those “loud pipes save lives” morons who, for some reason unbeknownst to me, still choose to ride without basic protection such as a jacket, gloves or helmet because it’s hot. ATGATT motherfuckers.

A sane biker. Wish all were like that

loud pipes in fact are attracting baf luck and hate

Im pretty sure electric motorcycles dont have the get up and go yet for safely passing big vehicles on the interstate or highway, youll have it red lined to pass semi trucks and the sort that are already up to speed, its not safe

And for the track? Lmao

Unless things have changed

I dont like bar flies though, and lots of them enjoy the audio but not the ride

I like them.

They gib me fuzzy warm feelings

But I hate noisy bikes doe

Sandy hit us hard here. Watching all the transformers blow up in the middle of the night I actually felt a little relief. On the surface I was anxious about it, but something in me immediately felt more better with all the power gone. The silence was really cool because there are actually a lot of animals in our area, but you never really notice unless you are looking, but for a week and a half you could hear it. My favorite thing though was not feeling like I needed to check my phone or the internet or whatever else. Spent a lot of time socializing with my family. Good times.

Light pollution is ten fold worse than noise pollution, it creeps further than loud vehicles

But most dont actually care about astronomy, I live where nobody delivers food, far enough outside city limits you can shoot guns on your property, but even still can see a glow from the surrounding cities at night, cant see but a 1/4 of the stars year round, cant hear all the bustle of the city, but can see their shit

> (((Route 66 lifestyle)))

Embrace it,goy

Attached: NA22164_zps7xe4kpiz_grande.jpg (500x500, 45K)

What's wrong with motorcycles you pussy? We save space and pollute less STFU dumb nerd

>We save space and pollute less STFU dumb nerd
Yes, but you're a complete cunt. So there's that.

those exhausts come with baffles and aren't horribly loud for the most part.

I like cunts

Attached: image.jpg (620x387, 166K)

So then put a fan in your room faggot

> Pollute less

Roflmao
Check emissions of modern Suv or station vs a low end bike. You will be shocked. Emissions are one thing bike engine manufactures dont care much about. Many bikes have 30 percent of fuel not burn or burn incomplete.

The most annoying are 2 strokes

Holy shit with that flag you make this post!
I'm not even going to take the time to explain.

Attached: TardPollution.jpg (1200x827, 112K)

Attached: 19665456_1452227928149179_8720149922341056952_n.jpg (620x687, 44K)

I work 12/6 in a local near 20cm to the street
every 3-5 min the traffic is so intense that I cannot hear why I say
at the end of the day my ears hurt and a I feel like stunned
like when you go out from a live concert
I guess I'll lose my audible capacity at 30y at this rate

Attached: pepesmug.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Aprilia rs 250 says otherwise (other than the fact it can overheat if you just sit still with it running)

High frequencies are the most easily affected. Maybe consider wearing soft earbuds?

Forgot pic

Attached: slide_41.jpg (960x720, 99K)

Men are meant to live in hives like so many ants.

Remember if you hear ringing in your ears that frequency you hear in that ring is the last time youll ever hear it, Incase you werent concious of your hearing loss as it happened in real time, since it will be small changes in your circumstance

Oh, look, another whiney faggot who doesn't have the balls to ride a motorcycle and resents those of us that do. How compelling.

Selling my bike was one of the biggest mistakes i've ever made. Thought I would just bought another one, got caught up in some shit and now don't have the money.

>this nigger thinks phones have accurate dB apps to meter noise.

No. You'd need a dB meter. Most cities allow 80-100dB until about 9-10pm so people can work on cars, build houses, streets etc.

Also Wi-Fi is shit for you, that's the real menace. Turn it ALL off at night and your phone too of course. Get better sleep.

Is going deaf the final red pill?
>socially acceptible to ignore everyone and have poor communication skills in general
>never annoyed by random noise
>can't hear liberals or bimbos shriek
>govt benifit

Cons:
>Can't hear this generations music anymore

Where do I sign up

Yep. Police screens you for db, the you go with yourr motorcycle to the station for more accurate measure Just like when found positive in alcohol you can ask for a blood test.

The main cause of noise for most that never stops is traffic.

Wish God helps you buy one of the best, most silent motorcycles user.

> loud motorcycles never annoyed or woke up anyone in the night. They all jealous of nigger tier bikepenis

Why does no one ever discuss this menace?

Attached: corpfull_2.png (700x700, 1.02M)

Where are you fags from where people are riding around on 100cc bikes? Shit, mine is 1250cc and still small compared to other people I ride with. Merica man. Our bikes have bigger engines than Europe's cars.

Typical bike owner, cant even maintain a proper financial base before buying a bike thats strictly for leisure

my granddad used to turn his hearing aid off when my gran walked in the room and turn it on again when she left.

Based and redpilled

Thats the proper bike. Smaller are for shitskins

I wear ear plugs when I ride kek

****So much lurking****
But the ultimate redpill found.
At last

Oh thank God finally someone is talking about this

I moved into a condo in 2001. It was top floor in the back near the corner of a cul-de-sac surrounded by trees

I found the place in Summer and the leaves were thick on them. so I didn't even notice what lay beyond them.

Factories.. well manufacturing facilities... about seven or eight large buildings.. all wich dozens of HVAC units and other equipment like water cooling towers and vacuum cyclones all running 24/7

all of a sudden one night I realized there was this infernal humming or ringing in the distance..

when i explored I found this hidden indistrial area... I filed written noise complaints with the Town, contacted the companies even their headquarters and nothing has ever changed... the town will not order them to enclose these devices because they do not surpass some code measurement which doesn't reflect the long term harm from noise exposure. the code only considered acute injury as a valid criteria which is just old and out of date thinking.. I called a lawyer who told me I;d have to be able to pay experts in the field and have extensive medical data to even begin a suit.. way beyond my means.

You require quiet at night when sleeping every bit as much as you need oxygen.. your endocrine system involuntarily responds to stimulus and you are constantly under stress .. I can feel my PB drop when the fans occasionally are shut off..

Because most humans who deserve an opinion are working, and thus not in the area, when they are in use in residential neighborhoods.

If you're at home during the day and are bent out of shape about leaf blowers, you're either a NEET or a fucking retiree. In either case, nobody wants to hear your fucking complaint.

You are retarded. I guarantee those factories were there before you bought the place. Should have done your research. Those factories are probably laughing as they read your angry letters. I'm laughing too.

BAHAHAHAHAHA oh your poor earsies!

I can just picture you writing your gay little letter to the town.

>Somebody else's air conditioner is hurting my innocent earsies! I need quiet to sleep!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

stateist industry fags get the long rope.

When your belly hurts at 3am someone is working nightshift in the hospital for ya. Think some

its literally three dozen units also large furnaces that heat huge plants and they run all the time.. please drink battery acid.

The biggest offender are near silent frequencies that are hard to hear but disrupt the mind

You are to be inaudible at 30 feet here in Maryland, sound systems included.
Fat luck getting it enforced.

found the dicklet biker.

I sleep with the TV on.

If it's too loud, you're too old.

>Why does no one ever discuss this menace?
We discuss illegal beaners all the time user.

I ride in the low gears just cause.

id be ok with Paying more road tax fro loud bike,car exhusts.

Stop being a pussy
Go fast and eat ass boiiiii

Attached: 38AFCF26-319A-4647-97EC-A7782D4F9FFC.jpg (1242x2208, 223K)

I have a tomos with a 4 (four) horsepower weedwacker engine in it

Sounds atrocious and is extremely loud.
I love it

Hypocrisy in a single image. Your db ar ok for others but not for you bikers? Cars at 55mph are 60ish db, bimes are 90ish. Reminder that db is logarithmic scale

What?

Attached: 353B9139-43E8-4F60-8A74-D1320DD425E8.jpg (750x500, 98K)

What motorbike is that? Looks like a Norton

>motorcycles are the problem

Yeah, totally not construction work, niggers with subs, or assholes with semi trucks that dont latch their scrolling trailer doors and let them bang away as they bounce over the choppy concrete pads that make up our highways.

Neck yourself faggot.

Forgot pic

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-06-18-16-24-579_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1840, 325K)

The world is too quiet as it is.

Too many normies hiding in darkness.

We need to amplify the voices of the unheard.

We don't need to shut them up with rules and regulations.

Slow ass bitch boys aren’t allowed in the ethnostate by the way.
Real men drive and fix cars

Attached: 34932838-7D1A-49F9-803F-39DA3EAEFB23.jpg (1242x2208, 272K)

>orange president
>orange motorcycle
sounds about right

Attached: 1495672138745.jpg (656x766, 132K)

Turn your phone off at night and WiFi off at night. It's proven to give you better sleep. But if you live in an apartment. Good luck.

> Shill pic format

Did we hit a nerve accidentally here user? That didnt seem like a thread that shills would be interested about.

Don't forget about the air conditioner and heater.

Then you gotta factor in those who have tinnitus.

Then you gotta realize that pure silence is too loud. Allows the thoughts to race.

Sleeping in absolute silence has proven to intensify sleep in short periods of time so you go through the sleep cycles more rapidly.

Some noise will actually level off your time perception in your dreams allowing you to remember them more clearly.

> what are ear plugs

there used to be a chump with a Harley at this condo... he'd start that piece of shit every morning at like 6 am and idle at for a half house... every second of that I'd be begging God to steer him into a duck truck filled with boulders at 50 mph... eventually he just wasn't here any more... Thank you ,Lord . People who create excessive noise in the living areas of others must die.

Really proud of that mustang and 108 piece Craftsman set you got for christmas, arent you?

Loud fans and falling asleep with the TV on master race

Exactly. Training the subconscious attention span to adapt to waking patterns.

they simply do not block out this noise... the vibrations from these units impacting this building make it ring... I have sliding glass doors facing them these buildings are between 800 and 1,000 feet away but due to my height I am level with them.. the vibrational energy literally penetrates my skull no matter what measures I take .. I sleep with a huge sobakawa pillow over my head which can limit talking from other units or the parking area outside but can not block what these electric units generate..

Idk about all that mumbo jumbo but it sure distracts me from thinking about my shitty life and poor choices while falling asleep

If you were smart you'd be incepting your neighbors with knocks and scratches on the wall while they sleep.

Surefire way to induce nightmares.

Oh, your using sleep as an escape like a drug.

I love sleep so much it keeps me up at night.

hispanics moved in next door a few months ago.. they are occasionally very loud but also rise very early and my bedroom adjoins their unit... I had to start sleeping on my couch in my living room and have done so now for six months.. rather than tip my hand and give them ammo by telling them their noise bothers me

>I came here to laugh at you

Attached: ADV Standing.webm (1920x1080, 2.81M)

That mustang is a Shelby, and the tools were from my father who died in 2011.
So to answer your question: yes.