They are Taking Their Case To The Supreme Court

What do we do now?

Attached: CD7B8958-DA39-470C-9110-522CF44739D2.jpg (1032x949, 455K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J91ti_MpdHA
archive.is/aewPA
huffingtonpost.com/entry/christine-blasey-ford-reaction-kavanaugh-confirmation_us_5bb68963e4b0876eda9ca3ea
youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA
copvcia.com/free/ciadrugs/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

After today won't Kavanaugh be able to just throw out the bullshit case?

>Taking their case to the Supreme Court

Attached: EACE5B7B-F122-4152-9C5E-13871CC165EC.png (756x759, 1.28M)

I honestly believe leftists will either commit suicide or get violent today. I can feel it.

they are trying very hard
I admit

All this bitching and yet they still won’t file a police report. Hmm...

What case?

ah yes, taking the case to the supreme court, this is a foolproof plan.

clown world is like a terrifying ride i cant escape.

It is illegal to file false police reports

(1) expose the fact that kavanaugh covered up patrick knowlton's testimony

(2) raise the question of why trump would nominate the man that kept the clintons out of jail for murdering vince foster

(3) use this to bring up the trump-clinton cocaine distribution partnership dating going back 40+ years

(4) lock them all up

Attached: BestPalsHilldawgAndDonnie.jpg (900x598, 75K)

What do they honestly expect?
At this point it's just pouring salt in their own wounds to push any further, the FBI don't have a time machine so they can go back and video tape Brett Kavanaugh's Gang Rape Choo Choo Train, and multiple people pleaded he was indeed innocent against her.

Kavanaugh not recusing himself in his own case would be the greatest event in night court history.

Start holocaust #2 and gas these kike lawyers

Police say they can't do anything the statute of limitation has passed 30yrs ago.

Anyways, its almost over one way or the other this ends.

checked
I'm so glad I don't have to pay attention to women's rape statistics or their cries for help.
thank you based XX'ers

That’s not how it works, but it does show how Ford is the most privileged cunt in existence

Wait for it to go nowhere.

Mitchell said during the hearing that there was no statute of limitations in their state for that and Ford said she knows.

>They are Taking Their Case To The Supreme Court
No they're not.

so they are going to try in civil court?

The supreme court will redirect them to the county police

Riot.

No the law at the time needs to be applied when the act was committed. Back then it was a misdemonor offense and subject to a 1 year limitation.

>Mitchell said during the hearing that there was no statute of limitations in their state for that and Ford said she knows.
Law is applied as written at the time.

When the alleged assault happened, a statute of limitations was in place. It lapsed 30 years ago.

Her superhero theme song

youtu.be/J91ti_MpdHA

Attached: 967F064F-6C09-4A96-B884-D52C79F27639.jpg (670x893, 144K)

Get back on your meds

>special prosecutor for sex offenders literally said "the amount of information Ford gave me wouldn't be enough even to get a warrant"
>we are taking it to the USSC
Are they retarded?

>misdemeanor offense and 1 year limit
Ahhh the good times

Get back to T_D boomer.

please be true

The Resistance is the most ineffectual pond scum fictional rebellion that has ever existed. So yeah, perfect for women.

WTF? It isn't even a federal case. This has to be RP. Some jackass attorney from buttfuck california can't just decide to "take the case to the supreme court".

Ex post fact mate....prohibited by the US Constitution.

You cannot change a law and retroactively charge the accused for an act committed prior to the law being changed.

Good news for Trump.
The persecution of Brett has been a Godsend.

He is Christ, the jews spat on him and tortured him, but He has risen.

Attached: 1512855099159.jpg (491x532, 79K)

"Ex post facto".....

Ford wouldnt do it anyways, no DA worth their salt in this country wouldn't touch this case.

Fake and gay.
There's absolutely zero grounds to bring this to the Supreme Court.

Attached: 4bd2eeb406d2a631dd2e6883b84e8e7783833af9a1d5ceff14ee47923f10a35a.jpg (924x1018, 143K)

I feel it too, something's gonna happen

And the Supreme Court doesn't have to agree to hear it.

what case?

Attached: judappatow.png (977x1163, 1.67M)

She’s going to do it before the end of the weekend

Maryland is a commie state that will pursue the charges

They are digging in and tripling down on the accusations, everyone’s going nuclear civil war 2 imminent

Attached: A486FB15-E9C4-42DA-AFF2-54A684F5E3CB.gif (448x252, 2.41M)

>THIS ISN'T A TRIAL
>we're taking this to the Supreme Court
?????

Attached: 1538745795528.png (872x628, 769K)

WERE GOIN TO THE SUPREEm COURT

Not yet, but we'll see stuff like that when Ginsburg croaks

The great left chimp out

They're not gonna do shit outside of perhaps a few small incidents.
Leftists are all about getting attention for themselves in the small scale; they're like women.
Think about a male feminist then imagine what's the worst thing they would do.

Attached: 1538786961349.jpg (877x960, 85K)

Some unstable and whipped-into-a-frenzy hysterical women MUST kill themselves.
Though, as they are wimminz, they just make some half-assed bullshit "attempt" to get attention, as always.

I keep suggesting revolutionary suicide.

Fucking got a parking ticket in downtown Philly.

>IM GOIN TO THE SUPREEM COURT. Gnomeisayin

I’ll see u in SUPREME CORT motherfucker

When will the final vote take place in?

fuck off back to /x/ you tinfoil clad flaggot, or kys. either way, noone gives a shit, shillock

I'll see you there, you motherfucking oppressing, racist, abliest motherfucker

Good for them? All 3 Californians, Ford and the 2 lawyers, are mentally challenged for being from the state of California. I keep having to remind you to stop legitimatizing Californians as living beings whose opinion equal that of Americans, they aren't. Dumbasses are stuck in ancient lynch mob justice and witch hunts style accusations, typical of Californians.

Attached: 7AjKIeJ.png (272x428, 161K)

>making me read huffpo

they aren't taking it to the supreme court dumbass, it's just more sandy vagina talk.

Attached: really.jpg (790x559, 98K)

Take ya sham case to the fuckin intergalactic 5th dimension court it will do you no good.

Attached: 1538832756906.gif (931x682, 532K)

either way we win

that's the beauty

we always win

Attached: kekkkk.gif (375x375, 179K)

She will have to file a police report first you dumb fuck.

Good.
Just one more reason for POTUS et al. to tell SCOTUS to go to hell, you don't tell us what to do.

3:30 EST

here's the article if anyone wants to read. THEY AREN'T TAKING IT TO THE SUPREME COURT

archive.is/aewPA

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/christine-blasey-ford-reaction-kavanaugh-confirmation_us_5bb68963e4b0876eda9ca3ea

Attached: Screenshot (192).png (736x296, 55K)

>WE'RE TAKING THIS TO THE SUPREME COURT
excuse me? Also
>implying they won't just throw it out
how often does the SC even take criminal cases.

Attached: ReallyMakesYouThink.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

When it comes to criminal matters this shit won't hold up one sec.

>They are Taking Their Case To The Supreme Court

That isn't how the courts system works. You'd have to go through every single court, appealing every time and getting permission to appeal on a point of law. Here there is absolutely no legal principle at stake. It wouldn't even make it out of the court of first instance.

Attached: 1507764459266.png (268x265, 149K)

What case?

>we

>MUH FEELS HURT

Imma Go Supreme Kourts

First line
>She's just a girl and she's on fire

Is this the epitome of songwriting, bros?

>(4) lock them all up
which charge can you prove in court?

Pretty big talk for someone without evidence.

Being Jewish. The worst crime of all.

Or give the GOP her therapists notes, or give the FBI the list of 20 witnesses who will back her up before their investigation concludes...

Being a Jew. The sentence is to have your children killed in front of you before being shot.

Official thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=YkADj0TPrJA

Do the laughs never stop?
Do the Keks end ever?
Does a giraffe ever see it's own feet?
Can the mountains be overcome by the see?

Attached: DJ5Q3dDXcAIizxT.jpg (1080x1080, 120K)

I feel this too. Many degenerates will take their their lives today. Sadly they may take some of us with them but it will only serve to further unite the righteous.

Didn't read the other replies, so maybe someone has already said this. You don't just "take it to the supreme court". The case has to be taken to a lower court first, can then possibly be referred to the SC, and they have the option of either trying it or rejecting it. However, no charges have even been filed in this case, so that would need to be done before it can go anywhere at all. If she files a case with the police based on what evidence (none) she has, it will not even make it to a lower court, let alone the supreme court. Mitchell is a prosecutor for sex crimes, and even she said that based on the testimony, no prosecutor would be able to do anything with it.

Attached: tenor (8).gif (480x270, 1.36M)

Nice link you gaylord.

There isn't enough evidence for a case, this is purely the power of propaganda you're seeing.

Moreover, she kekedherazoff

Attached: easy.gif (720x720, 1.72M)

>charges
What charges you stupid fuck?

They can't, a civil case would also be time barred. There is nothing they can do now but impotently rage against Kavanaugh's justiceship.

Whatcha talkin bout, Willis?

copvcia.com/free/ciadrugs/index.html

Attached: SPa76rS.gif (499x319, 363K)

#1*

Again with this freakish obsession with pop culture references.

Give them time...

Ay, Bro

I do like your Meme

Attached: image.jpg (400x533, 142K)

I think Prof. Ford's constitutional right was violated because the Senate followed constitutional procedure.

None of these commies is wanting to go to the Supreme Court

Attached: images (17).jpg (225x225, 10K)

This. They have to file charges and deal with it in lower courts. The first judge that sees it will throw it out.

Here is what they do...
They project a large image in order to fool fools into thinking it's the greater population that thinks as the commies do.
Smoke in mirrors.
Ultimate hand shadow warriors.

Attached: shadowruss01.jpg (450x224, 26K)

Why do they keep kicking this can down the road. Clarence Thomas isn't going to recuse even if Kavanaugh does, Thomas will swing the entire court for Kav, except the 4 (soon to be 3) lefties

Laugh

That's the plan. They will demand Kav recuse himself from all cases involving 'muh vagina'.

>Take their case to the Supreme Court
>Justice Kavanaugh rules that rape is legal

>Are they retarded?

Kavanaugh countersuit when?

Play stupid games: win stupid prizes.
Kav would go by precedent. He said so.
Why would you have recuse himself, somebody that agrees you are correct?
Dahhhh... you can't tell me nothin'

Attached: giphy (19).gif (320x240, 2.49M)