We Will Prevail

Can't believe another fascist is going to be placed on the supreme court.
You fuckers don't realize we're becoming a one party state, and yet you don't see yourselves as fascists. Fucking rich.

But your time is coming. It's going to get to the point where we've had enough and you'll think the bolshevik revolution was child's play.

Quite frankly, I'm tired of seeing all the fatass alt-right, anime watching, vidya playing NEETs LARPing as nazis. Stop hiding behind anonymous message boards. At least we show up to demonstrate despite heavy police presence. Come out and face us headon, bitchmades.

I really can't wait until you Alt-right fascists all get punched in the face and beaten back into your cave. You're all a bunch of neanderthals who wouldn't have a chance against us ands you know it.

Attached: Antifa_logo.jpg (472x474, 35K)

We are far more numerous than you imagine rojo de mierda

Attached: IMG_0772.jpg (788x600, 89K)

Oh just shut the fuck up hippy. You smell.

Why would we bother?

You're dying, you're killing yourselves.

All we have to do is just sit back, live our lives, while you crumble into nothingness.

Attached: 539.gif (499x499, 45K)

get a load of this aids invested faggot

Attached: 1538590694298.png (230x219, 18K)

Says the guy whose (((gang))) hides faces every time. Pussy

I just assume everything is bait on here. Hi user!

>We Will Prevail Anonymous
Only if you're going up against garbage cans. and such. Other wise, you guys are about to get your shit kicked in.

Why do you think some dudes on a Chinese Cunnilingus text board are trying to incur a fascist state?

This exact thread was posted yesterday, if you post in this thread past this post then you are a total retard and dont ever ever deserve to complain about ''shills'' ever again and should go back to Jow Forumsteh_donar where you belong

oh, fuck off

did you see what happened to your Antifa buddy who doxxed those senators? He is looking at hard time, federal prison, and damn near 50 years possibly. Makes you think twice, doesn't it! hahahahahaha

Anarcho-syndicalism is gay.

Joseph Stalin > Nestor Makhno

>At least we show up to demonstrate despite heavy police presence. Come out and face us headon, bitchmades.
Why? It's much more fun to watch you expend your energy on useless street demonstrations while we win the fights that actually matter.

We have effected change while remaining at our computer desks/ Why would we abandon a winning strategy. Think about it you are more physically active, more violent, and more visible yet you are losing. That can mean only one thing. We are just better than you. We are smarter and more cunning. The really sad thing about your position is that you are doing more to undermine your own side that we could ever do.

One day you fagots will have to hide for your lives.

Sage

this is the saddest thing ive read on this board in a while

I'm going to RAPE antifa SLUTS and livestream it on periscope and no one will do shit about it.

Antifa women are sex slaves, they've made themselves fair game.

Good rebuttal, Jew dog.

>every time there's a street battle antifags get shitrekt
>dude we'd totally beat you in a civil war tho
yawn

Attached: 1365097154266.jpg (500x500, 75K)

So... you want to meet up? Maybe go get a coffee? Talk about what a bunch of faggots you all are?

Attached: 63D9D781-A47D-44C4-BCA9-978749E2DE62.jpg (800x800, 90K)

You ANTIFA fuckers deserve every bit of the misfortune that's happening to you, fuckers. You. Will. Never. Prevail.

im jewish because i think that you justifying a non-fascist lifestyle because it helps elect conservative zionists is degenerate, pathetic and counter productive?
You newfags need to off yourselves and quickly

>hiding behind message boards
Hiding behind masks.
>face us head on
>get punched
Implying we won't just shoot you in the chest from a stand off distance and concealment while you scream and die like animals. You want war, that's how wars work.

Attached: bf9.jpg (756x1100, 209K)

as a jew, i feel shmed you call him a jew. The little faggot antifa kid is much worse than my nation

Attached: 1538775477184.jpg (1484x1933, 143K)

2bh I wouldn't mind some melees once shit gets started.
>tfw trying to pretend to be a good goy and entryist my way into the system
>tfw can't go out to rallies and kick the shit out of my fellow college students while they're wearing masks

Attached: 1428690415222.gif (441x270, 442K)

just wear a white mask to counter their black ones and you'll be grand

You were really brave to come here and tell us this, hopefully you don't leave this place mentally scarred from the bad words you might see.

Do something fag, all you do is talk talk talk.

KYS ya faggot. The world is not for you and you'd be better off. You lost, it's time to go faggot. Latez. Remember KYS.

but you are the fascists, you use the same tactics as brownshirts and your philosophy is about greed and delusional vengeance and free money. you will create the mist cringiest 4th reich there will be

TWO fascists.
>When (((RBJ))) dies

>andeefa are da reel fashists

Attached: inoperable.jpg (873x618, 424K)

This image could not be more relevant.

These things don't deserve a chance to fight back. Kill them like animals, then disembowel and string up their corpses by their own dripping entrails if you need some catharsis. Anything else is a waste of time, there's a lot of these things to exterminate.

We're a bunch of people who say whatever they want to on the internet. Antifa are a bunch of people who go around trying to stop people from saying whatever they want to.

kek

Stop larping as George soros' little bitches and do something already.

Attached: 1531840779839.jpg (585x580, 44K)

>Stop hiding behind anonymous message boards.
This is rich coming from a bunch of faggots who hide their faces in public.

Channeling some Horia Sima there user. I like it.

Attached: [legiunea capitanul plays faintly in the distance].png (484x775, 203K)

Attached: 1537493816146.jpg (1000x652, 22K)

Sad in the sense of it being true and depressing you because there is no way around it? Do tell

You will be hunted on streets, like a vermin you are.

Attached: 1537302344437.jpg (500x423, 60K)

I want to stop antifa from existing and breathing the same air as me so there's that.
Is there free speech in hell?

This slide thread gets bumped repeatedly bc the_donald and boomers shit this board up so much

>another Antifa LARP thread
sage

I'm not sure if murder is a first amendment issue or not.

Antifascists are the worsts fascists.

That doesn't mean they're fascist.
Antifags are merely a final bulwark of the system.

Attached: 1502851732190.png (1468x7317, 2.38M)

>Antifa
>have to walk through the sewers to avoid getting shitrekt

lel

Attached: 7cc.png (848x784, 112K)

I NEED EMERGENCY GENDER REASSIGNMENT TREATMENT!!!

Come to grugs cave then. Oh yeah I run a business, getting married next Jan to a girl who is far right as well. You can't stop us, you don't breed. SEIG HEIL!

Attached: IMG_20181005_122315.jpg (2688x1520, 474K)

You can only murder people with the right to live. Since sedition and rebellion are both capital crimes, I'm simply volunteering to summarily carry out the sentence should it ever fall upon me to do so.

Attached: 1457392933962.jpg (435x423, 33K)

Better come home then if that's your situation. Don't get caught in the mess while you still have a chance to get away.

My point was just that there's a stark contrast in how authoritarian their behavior is in comparison to ours. I'm onboard with uncle ted about the system and those who serve it.

Yeah you guys are really selling your point with all the violance and property damage you do. Crashing a McDonalds do not effect the whole company.
Neither does stomping a trashcan.

You wont change anything, you havent changed anything.

Even the nazis stopped expressing public rage.

They claim themselves (For the most part) to be "Anarcho Communists."
In reality they're in opposition to anything that challenges the status quo of the kikes. That's their function.

Cupcake

Attached: 1535529933925.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

Justice = illegal
injustice = legal
fuck the constitution RWN

Go ahead. We have about 8 trillion bullets. You don't know which bathroom to use.

Attached: 84d93ac1065bc70b.jpg (954x639, 432K)

when you take it up the ass do you smile or just whine?

Shouldn't you be watching you're girlfriend get culturally enriched by Tyrone

Hey OP let me tell you something.

We will replace you.

Attached: th (2).jpg (474x596, 79K)

Cocksucker

Attached: 1537449501143.webm (382x554, 190K)

>you don't see yourselves as fascist
That's where you're wrong frendo. We have fully embraced the war, and you are the enemy.

What?

When Republicans are really the White rapist party and Democrats are the White gentlemen party I'll have an actual choice.

Until then fuck off and enjoy losing.

This.

OP either braindead illogical or using this as bait to promote more malice toward AntiFa

the government and system is your enemy

Hopefully tiny from patriot prayer beats up some antifa today.

Attached: 42806436_2085815904803374_476047762702467072_o.png.jpg (1539x2048, 158K)

You'd think the Left would be happy when the Right is winning because you guys equate this shit to fantasy like Star Wars so you can just go and pretend that this is just the ending for the second movie and you'll have a big comeback in the third part of the trilogy.

>James Mason
>Siegefaggotry
>LARPing as a violent revolutionary
Pathetic.

All Antifa fags will hang in the Reformed US Republic. Keep barking, you rabid communist dog. Your days are numbered and White America is waking up.

Attached: 1534893319590.jpg (515x500, 51K)

We are the bolshevik you intellectuia tyrant.

Yeah. That's why I'm a white nationalist.

I'm not a siegetard. But it's good you caught that.

Attached: 1514072629365.png (7783x4731, 1.98M)

Nice psa

You throw the word fascist around alot and frankly, it's obnoxious. No one is afraid of you people. Go back to the skate park and lament in your smelly Chuck's and cringy black hoody.

Your movement isn't making a comeback; everyone sees right through your facade. Also, you people smell and look like shit. There are no antifa Chads. Feel free to post some larp pics with the YPG while you're here. Oh how we shall tremble before you.

Now go die in a fire.

Siegetardations will be the death of us. The hysterical joke is we can win this, the odds come in our favour with each passing day and yet they will LARP us into oblivion.

Good to know you're not one though.

Oh, look, it's this thread again

Attached: Bko Daitokuji.jpg (256x197, 8K)

You seem...lost...confused.
Good.

Call me a Fascist, faggot.

"Stop hiding on anonomous message boards", like the one you are posting on? Or are we talking. About Reddit. Better yet stop wearing masks at protests.

Please sperg out again. Please go and get the onions knocked out of you by right wingers again. It was entertaining as fuck.

Attached: 1517802171859.jpg (931x826, 89K)

Come oooon Anqueefa... say the thing!

Attached: rMVZTya.png (768x576, 646K)

Yeah, but you're not allowed to use bullets in safe spaces!

>1 post by this ID

You are all retarded niggers for allowing this faggotry to continue.

Sage these low effort fagposts.

What are you gonna do? Destroy more property?

Attached: sAURloyW_400x400.jpg (300x300, 30K)

TRASHCANS BEWARE

Just wait until normal people stand up to you basedboy fags! You’ll be crying sucking your thumb in a fetal position asking for mommy. If It wasn’t illegal I’d slap some fence into you little pussies at one of you riots!

Fucking autocorrect. Fuck you basedboy OP

Okay, meet me outside of the Capital hill and well duke it out. Make sure to shout the code phrase “Time to blow this bitch up.” So that I know it’s you.

Thanks, but no. This board prefers sudden acts of actual violence rather than Alinsky tier posturing.

I have utter respect for red guerrilas - just like right wing school shooters, those are people who clearly had nothing to lose and embraced ideal in full. Which is most certainly not case of you given the nil levels of left-inspired acts of terrorism in the US, faux-communist.

One's terrorist is another's freedom fighter.

Attached: backrub.gif (404x404, 318K)

>plebbit spacing
You have to go back

Attached: E788A0DE-1C13-498E-BFD4-F4F3160F08A6.jpg (222x227, 30K)

You havent begun to experience real fascism. The dawn of the blackshirts is over the horizon of Trump's reign. See you then red menace, sweepings of the ghetto.

Attached: FB_IMG_1529795201910.jpg (669x658, 79K)

didn't go so well in detroit

Attached: 1534528956773.webm (352x640, 1.36M)