White people need to stop being racist bigots and date other races

we need to take aggressive action to stamp out the racist preferences white people have for dating their own. thankfully dating apps are taking steps to remedy this horrible problem!

archive.is/NtZj9

Attached: fucking_goyim.jpg (431x384, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/NtZj9
resetera.com/threads/“dating-while-black”.54481/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levy_(surname)
youtube.com/watch?v=i8rsyln71UQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they say white "people", but they mean white women. They're the ones they want to change.

Boring.
Same threads every day. Use your imagination faggot. I am not even mad anymore.

t. npc

daily reminder leftists want this extinct

Attached: DKkwfJcUEAEiyzh.jpg (596x447, 55K)

yeah that's obvious. they're also the easiest to change

>I am not even mad anymore
that's good to hear!

Attached: definitely not manipulation.jpg (395x449, 53K)

just post the stamp about him being jewish...
I'm gonna get the cyanide in the meantime

Attached: 54667657463545.png (1366x768, 195K)

one of their biggest contradictions... they're all for diversity (of race/color) yet want all of humanity to be the same mutt race/shade of brown

>And a final solution might come in the form of “Kindr,” a campaign from Grindr that seeks to stamp out prejudice on its app by promoting inclusion
>final solution

Kek

they do know there are black only, asian only dating services, right?

Watching the Left continually fight human nature is funny. You will never get racemixing to the point you need it to create your brown slave caste, you will never "merge" the sexes, and faggotry will never be fully accepted.

now post the thing showing the author is a jew

that hairline looks similar to what i've seen on many a jew

Attached: xbKLcvrP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 31K)

>The study’s authors noted that OK Cupid itself experimented with pairing up users and saying they were “highly compatible” — even though they weren’t considered good matches

they're fine with that, but on dating sites that white people do use, they dont want them preferring their own. they obviously believe that white people dating their own is problematic but will never explicitly say it

STATE
ENFORCED
INTERRACIAL
ORGIES

Everyone I know named Josh is a kike.

They do it out of spite because they are mutts themselves.

Attached: scott israel.jpg (708x345, 55K)

>archive.is/NtZj9
My jew-sense is tingling

Attached: names.png (750x216, 25K)

yagan is syrian, krohn sounds jewish and rudder... just look at the nose

Attached: 2018-10-06 09_20_50-okcupid founder - Google Search.jpg (667x139, 8K)

nothing better for business than unhappy customers

I think in all the thousands of swipes I have made on tinder I have maybe, MAYBE swiped right on two black women if that.
I am not alltogether racist, I simply do not find black women attractive, simple as.

Attached: 1495505287476.jpg (694x575, 55K)

Imagine the shit storm is a dating site advertised Whites only, but every other race is okay to have their own site.

Ehh ultimately we cant complain, the world views us as leaders. We are suppose to be the bigger person to keep the top. So standards should be set high for us. If not, long term we'll fall as a people.

The reference section is basically all women and kikes

Attached: refs.png (796x844, 205K)

I'm sorry to inform you that this opinion is unfortunately illegal. You will be required by EU regulation to accept any and all sexual requests from people above a certain melanin threshold. Furthermore you have to be sterilized, please submit your testicles to the nearest commissariat.

bumping just because OP used archive

Attached: 1530979592671.jpg (1280x1290, 116K)

Straight people need to stop being homophobic and date me

But i just dont find black chicks attractive. And I've never understood western mens fascination with asian girls, have you never met an elderly asian woman, they're horrendous people, rude and ignorant, they age terribly also

resetera.com/threads/“dating-while-black”.54481/
lol

A N U D A H

Attached: ff.jpg (990x660, 105K)

It’s not ever going to change. The demographics in western countries will change back to white in 50 years. Brown “people” are unwanted and unwelcome. If they don’t leave of their own will we will eventually force them out or quite possibly even consider extermination. I say we just sterilize all of them now and that will ensure they aren’t around in a few generations. But camps with incinerators, fertilizer making machines, and organ removal assembly lines are an option as well

Imagine this fucking headline with anything other than “white”
> black people prefer black people on dating apps- but that could be changed
>adults prefer adults on dating apps- but that could be changed
>men prefer women on dating apps- but that could be changed

The fertelizer is a bad idea, all the rest seems fine by me

they note that black women and asian men are the least contacted. seems like an obvious conclusion when you consider the fact that black women are the most masculine and asian men are the most feminine

shocker. jews and coalburners go hand in hand

basically

That article is immoral. Stop forcing people to do what you want.

This is so fucked up jesus christ. NONWHITES ARE UGLY AS FUCK WHITE MEN AND WOMEN ARE NOT ATTRACTED TO FUCKING DARKIES AND SPICS WHAT DO THESE KIKES AND MINORITIES NOT GET

As long as nonwhites remain less attractive than whites they will always be tossed out by whites. This is rational logic. Attractive people don't want to date people who are too much uglier than them.

The features of a shitskin are akin to a potato.

i always wonder why anyone these kinds of resarch studies seriously, same thing they do with wikipedia if it's about any right-wing person involved in any topic, contemporary or historical doesn't matter, a few hitpiece articles are cited as sources, and presto it's inserted into the wikipedia page.

checked

cheers

i can't believe it

How are (((they))) supposed to achieve their goal by 2050 if the white people who are still straight just date other white people?

I only swipe right on white girls

Attached: 1530806385207.jpg (640x480, 105K)

every
fucking
time
I'm so tired of this shit

Attached: 1496460894861.jpg (766x960, 115K)

well they already use media to manipulate white people but they realize it isn't as effective, so they have to attack on multiple fronts

Scientists working on actual solution btw.

Attached: 1534457279048.jpg (829x729, 163K)

This is good. We need more of this.

Attached: 1534457587047.jpg (628x524, 76K)

i love the term "study says"
it is so much better than "unnamed source"
really clears it up for me

The blackpill is that they don't need to make whites racemix. There was still a pure white minority in Haiti when the revolution took place.

If a p.o.c woman asked any of you pol users out, she could have you wrapped around her finger. Let's be honest

> I would
> means everyone would too
(You)

I can't believe it. That has to be fake.

What’s with all this interracial shit. Why do they want mixing so badly.

So dating sites and DNA testing sites really were lying to people.

people like those scientists and everyone responsible should be sent to africa right along with the invaders... they can help the migrants in the countries they came from

i wonder if there are any pure whites left in haiti. haiti (or really any country in the carribean) just feels like an african country

(((they))) want to destroy racial and ethnic identity, it's not just replacement.

Levy is a Jewish name at least.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Levy_(surname)

Kek.

Mixed people don't belong to any nation. They are rootless and as such by default supporters of open borders. Additionally they can't organize to take down the Jew, as they can't feel true fraternity. They are the rootless muttified slave horde of the international Jew.

i know that you know black dudes prefer white chicks
the lesser races can't turn away from aryan radiance once they've seen it

my theory is that all non-whites (outside of east asian) are lower IQ than whites and east asians. additionally, jews are very altruistic and love their own people; so i think jews just want to be the only people in the world that look white, in addition to having some low IQ mutt subhuman consumers to enslave

It can do this with me if we're talking about Asian queens.

that is to say, jews love that they at least look white, but they have physical characteristics that not only give them away, but make them less attractive than white goyim

yeah it's obvious

youtube.com/watch?v=i8rsyln71UQ

This is Brave New World. Huxley predicted this. People are taught, "Everyone Belongs too Everyone" from birth. Huxley understood cultural Marxism all the way back in the 30's, probably because Marx thought sexual promiscuity was key to Marxism. I think Marx just wanted to fuck around a lot and be in open relationships where the government would cleanup whatever mess he made.

Attached: YuriBezmenov_UsefulIdiots.png (488x693, 98K)

>All white woman love the bbc
>You mad whit boi that we stealin all your womyns
You fucking retarded shills have anything to say now?

What a shitty thing to do. Next thing they will be doing is lining us up with trannies.

Attached: IMG_20180419_213807.jpg (1200x950, 172K)

if they're willing to admit that, i wonder what fucked up things they do that they aren't willing to admit

Calm down, OP was just impersonating kikes

Both Oxbridge articles are fake news. Note how the bottom one says "make the UNION intersectional" - these were pamphlets some Student Union hacks had been handing out about the Student Union, a bizarre organization that nobody actually cares about.
t. relatively recent Oxford grad

>Next thing
>Next

Last post was a joke image, likes this one, but what do you want to bet you will get lined up with trannies, or land whales, and there could be a penalty for not going on a date with that person.

Attached: IMG_20180419_213712.jpg (1024x512, 75K)

It's the faggots. I'm telling you the faggots see Arians as a barrier to gay degeneracy.

Attached: After_the_Ball_xvii.png (1269x2009, 2.59M)

I count at least 15 k*kes and only went through half
A good number of the goyim listed are associated with the Chosen as well

If you read the gay agenda that they actually wrote out and published, I think they might, if we don't an become aware of what they are doing.

Attached: After_the_Ball_Principle5.jpg (318x512, 124K)

Fuck off nigger lover

(((study says)))

Attached: 1427053147705.png (428x500, 155K)

They will also rewrite people to accept requests from any sex.

Attached: 21P7PCYKKXL._SL1500_.jpg (93x140, 7K)

Every goddamn time.

Attached: 1529744596892.png (536x622, 362K)

This thread is good info, and OP is being sarcastic, retards.

I'm sorry but if that's truely all it takes to convince people to date outside their race then it just means they were already predisposed to be race traitors. No app in the world can change someone's brain. And if it does, it means that person is weak. And thus, irrelevant...

Jesus christ

In Colorado they started giving out free IUD's, but it didn't change the Mexican birth rate. They breed like rabbits.

Attached: _78794480_78794479.jpg (624x351, 83K)

I would agree with you if we were only talking about males, but don’t forget that this is mostly aimed at females.
Women ARE weak to external suggestion, which is why the kikes try so hard to push interracial ideals on them.

They will start trying to match up young guys with old faggots

Attached: AfterTheBall-p367_GreekRomance.png (492x562, 468K)

Jow Forums was right again

E V E R Y

S I N G L E

M O T H E R F U C K I N G

T I M E

There is nothing a Jew or white Liberal hates as much as a white community that wants to stay white.

Yep. You should see the mutts in the US, all open borders subhumans. Probably same in germany

It's true, I've heard about it before on a legit site.
I find it mindblowing that those idiots aren't shit scared of the monster they are creating.

That's a really fucked up thing to do to people.

>if we drug people so they cant think straight, they think more leftist
Tell me something we don't know

MERELY A COINCIDENCE

Attached: 1520896146009.jpg (800x800, 64K)

Heterosexuals prefer members of the opposite sex this has to stop!

The way to fight back against this is to overtly and loudly state that you find biracial couples repulsive. I have already started this. When you see such a couple look at the woman and say something like Disgusting! This has plausible deniability and you can just walk away leaving them to figure out what made you say that. Not only will the target develop a dissonance with their partner, the lack of specificity of the comment will greateb their state of uncertainty and confusion, heightening the first response. Shitskins are scourge and women and our people are ours to protect.

Attached: CBD5EAB2-1E85-43EB-9946-3BE702335CAF.gif (500x375, 555K)

Drugging and lying to people is the only way they can make their project work and they never consider they might be wrong.

>I would agree with you if we were only talking about males, but don’t forget that this is mostly aimed at females.
Doesn't change anything.
Look here's the reality.
All the girls i've never met, fucked...been with...ALREADY had a preference for a certain type of men.

Even in the very political correct, marxist France... It is not uncommon to see profiles of females who explicitely say things:
"will only date men of european origin".
Just like you'll find (though it is rare) women who will also say "will only date black men"

Many have their preferences. they will openly discriminate by race, age & even in some cases...religion/politics I've seen with my own eyes.

My own wife is christian (i'm an atheist)...We both have agreed to never talk about this issue, she already knows my opinion, and i'm fine with her believing whatever she wants to believe. I only care about race, culture & a strong family. that's it.

The point is...If a person , man or woman, can be easily swayed into changing their views, (on race, or sexuality)...If a fucking app can turn heteros into faggots or racists into coalburners, then said person is has shit for brains...it's an NPC, a zombie. who's not worth your time. a person who has no personality.

>no rice, no chocolate, no curry.

kek

Ya. Let's see them try to force fags to fuck someone they don't like. Grindr will be bankrupt in a month. Few things on earth as racist and cunty as a fag who knows what he doesn't like.

Reminder to toss mixed nigger mutt babies off the bridge or building.

Attached: 892634879628736423.jpg (1774x1227, 369K)