So why are asians all of a sudden an enemy of the left?

So why are asians all of a sudden an enemy of the left?
I was under the impression all non-whites were welcome, but not they're lumping asian families together with white supremacist and yellow fever is evil.

What changed?

Attached: 1538307806887.jpg (354x1200, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WjJsQU9Z3zE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>So why are asians all of a sudden an enemy of the left?
I was unaware of this. Have they suddenly stopped voting overwhelmingly democrat?

The left hates asians? Any examples?

It's because Asians are essentially white but more evil.

asians are hard-working people. you think they're going to vote for the party that taxes them to pay for jamal's new baby mama's 10'th baby?

Because asians literally vote more consistently liberal than hispanics and even jews.

Attached: 4-6-2015_LEDE[1].png (422x656, 18K)

Attached: jewsfearsamurai.png (615x694, 336K)

they're kinda the antithesis of the equality meme aren't they? They basically dominate everything that the Jews don't.

because every single ounce of the lefts identity relies on the false belief that white women's pussies are special and magic. Asian women dont view their pussy as the center of their existence. they see the pussy as a tool to use for barter

Attached: mazieho.jpg (805x1121, 117K)

>leaf with quads
sonnovabitch

Attached: 1538274043191.png (512x556, 334K)

I wonder what was the total number of Asian people polled and where.

Well Jow Forums is a Japanese product and it got Trump elected. They should be angry at the slant-eyed devils.

Attached: 1391599818397.jpg (537x540, 55K)

The best asians are like psuedo whites.
Do people realise the left has been stigmatising whiteness?
Literally they are stigmatising not just actual white people but acting white or appearing white.
This could be simply wearing a suit or combing your hair.

I keep warning people no matter what you race anti-whiteness will affect you.

Attached: 1489973722430.jpg (387x493, 70K)

slants usually vote left just like the majority of all minorities do

>2015
Get with the time faggot

I think it depends on the group. Chinese and Vietnamese who fled vote more republican than the whites do here. Which is Virginia.

Asians pulled themselves out of poverty over the course of a few generations.
That completely goes against the lefts narrative of poor minorities.

The fuck you are talking about? Most Asians are leftists as well, look it up.

Most western born asians yes, go look at mainland and see what they think

Theres lots of asian right wingers and nationalists.
Australias only real nationalist party has lots of asian support.

The left went after the rich while also demanding a minimum wage that would kill small businesses.

Guess what ethnicity thrives on small community businesses and marrying rich white men.

Mainland is a cesspit of degeneracy.

Let me guess, all Indonesians that would probably support muslim parties because they are conservative.

The left hates small business universally.
It doesn't fit their sweatshop factory model.

damn

>the LA riots started because a crazy korean old woman gunned down a little black girl
>asian women gladly spread their legs for white men and barely ask for anything in return
Gee I wonder why

Attached: 1455117048789.jpg (768x1024, 65K)

But Asians overwhelmingly vote liberal

>Mainland is a cesspit of degeneracy.
So is Jow Forums lol

because under leftist dogma it should be impossible for a non-white to be successful because of oppression

Thais, chinese, japanese, koreans, viets. I don't think there are many indos here ive never met one.
They wouldnt support our nationalists and rightwing they are critical of muslims.

日本人が好きです

Asians have to score 50 points higher than whites or 150 points higher than blacks to be allowed into Liberal Universities. Liberals are so disgusted by Asians that they want to keep them out of their sight on campuses by rigging the entry criteria against them.

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

This man is (not sure if he still is) the director of our "literally nazis" "racist" nationalist party.
Thats his wife and daughter.

Attached: IMG_1130.jpg (620x348, 43K)

their IQ level is higher and can't be zombified

The source is pew research. Go ahead and ask them about their methodology. I sincerely doubt asians and only asians somehow had a massive 30% democrat error.
Do you have any more recent polling data?
>oh wait, you're just trying to justify yellow fever

Gee i wonder why

Attached: Sheneedsbigwhitecock.jpg (540x415, 53K)

>ge thought "make anime great again" was a meme
lad, azns never liked blacks, never liked dindus, never liked freeloaders.

The ironic thing about lefties in the west not liking the azns is that all the "best working" examples of lefty governments are in Asia (DPRK and CHINGCHONG nihao most notably).

Affirmitive Action hurts Asians:

and now that those Asians are suing Harvard(and maybe a few other Unis but I'm not sure) they are getting dumped on.

This too.

they absolutely ruin the "blacks underperform because they're discriminated against because they're a minority" narrative

Attached: Mainstream Science on Intelligence.png (1905x1865, 840K)

>unironically being a southern baptist

Because ive become attracted to them. Allnof you are npcs in my reality

Even Thais and Korean subhumans? lol.

Examples of top tier white men

Asian women BELONG to white men.

youtube.com/watch?v=WjJsQU9Z3zE

No wonder asian men despise their women.

>naturally conservative
>women kinda submissive, when not, still smarter than lib thots
>waaaay slimmer (this is an eternal jealousy)
>no tolerance for dumb races

yep.

They hate all civilized cultures.

Holy shit, not that into asians but the THICKNESS HNG of the hips and legs on this one makes my cock to supplant my heart just by throbbing hhhhhng. I want a latina chink nao.

>Klonopin

because they're conservative and only vote Democrats for single issues. They think trannies are bullshit. They think tolerance is bullshit. They like Trump for the most part. Filipinos are usually conservative and the rest still hold very conservative beliefs; independent of how the hive mind votes. And they're usually intelligent and competant, both oh whom are enemies of their target base.

the jew fears the samurai

Attached: 1536377279088.jpg (855x630, 67K)

It's because Asian countries still are patriarchies.

Also, most common Asians (Chinese) have average IQ of 106 and the left is afraid of smart people.

The average iq for whites is 110

The fuck do you live? I have never met an asian that wasn’t a far leftist.

Attached: 808FC37A-803C-4981-8961-4B4C359CCB22.jpg (1094x728, 368K)

>asians make up the largest amount of communists in the world right now and that have ever existed

HMMMMMM, seems BASED

>The left hates asians? Any examples?
Come on Sven, the left hate everyone. Especially themselves. But apart from the nip's I don't really think the left are extra hateful to Asians, just their general hate everybody default.

Attached: canuckle-science.png (500x946, 143K)

ABSOLUTELY BASED REDDITORS

Attached: 1536427594639.jpg (1000x1500, 267K)

Australia. They did a report on this they found in every asian community there is a percentage of rightwing asians that think the other asians are unassimiliated morons that don't appreciate being Australian.

because despite how "racist" all white people supposedly are, they succeed, making them take a hard look at themselves and come to terms with the fact that maybe they are the cause of their own unhappiness and failure.

Not wanting any personal accountability, I knew they would turn on the gooks before too long.

Black folk and mexicans will turn on each other eventually as well, as they fucking hate each other.

So he’s a civ nat? FFS, that’s humiliating.

do you know how cringe you look when you show an image with text over it implying the woman put the text there? It's like hentai images where the faggot artist puts text in the image like we're supposed to pretend some greasy chubby beta male that drew the image isnt also the one typing the text

Asians are minorities in the USA but they are extremely upwardly mobile, proving that the USA isn’t a racist nation. Jews and niggers and beaners hate this, it ruins their whole White Privilege scam when you can just point to the nearest chink and oops, they have an advanced degree and make over 120k.

If the left do hate them, it's probably because they work hard and are successful because of it.

One nation was always "civnat" the media are fucking liars

Only unsuccessful shitty minorities are protected by the left.

the average iq for pakistanis is 120

fuck off with this shit man

by and large they are apolitical and self-interested.

>proving that the USA isn’t a racist nation
This is Based. Democrats are the real "racists". We must strive to continue defeating " racism " and showing how it is actually the left that is " racist "

or at least that's the impression i get from most of them.

I imagine that the future will be a lot like that of the setting of "Man in the High Castle". Whites and Asians will both control massive swaths of the earth while everyone is left to fend for themselves... and Colorado will be a sweet buffer zone where people can shred the gnar in their downtime

Oh, hey, look, it's another

JIDF-SPONSORED
RACE-MIXING
PROMOTION THREAD

F
U
C
K

O
F
F
!!

Attached: call-center-philippines.jpg (1000x431, 117K)

The Chinese are buying multi page ads in newspapers to shill against Trump and actively sabotaging his efforts via hacking so idk what you're talking about.

Niggers hate them

What a wonderful example of someone destroying their genetic heritage by cucking themselves with Gook cunt.
Even with all that hair bleach making her look blonde his daughter looks 100% chink. Disgusting.

chicoms gonna chi com

Attached: 1532977992385.jpg (1474x982, 338K)

That because they are afraid of him, kek.

Only ugly/fat Westernized asians are with the left. Most asians have traditional values, like valuing family, sticking to gender/family roles and would likely vote right (if race wasn't factored). They're also the most successful minority group and the most recent. Niggers and spics have been here long before asians but have not achieved such success. Even Jews took a while to finally be successful and only the Holocaust narrative/lie and other underhanded tactics (nepotism, tribalism and other non-merit ways) helped them be successful (and beyond) - the distrust for Jews, enough to keep them down, were that great.

Leftism is a celebration of weakness and failure. When Asians in the United States were building railroads and running laundries, they fit the profile of an oppressed class. Now that they're successful, they're considered an enemy of leftism. Funny thing is that Asians tend to vote for Democrats but we'll see how long that lasts now that Asian success has made them enemies of the left.

Because white mens prefer inbreed with a qt asian instead of a unga boonga

because Asians are cucks

cuckness rating by race:
South East Asian
East Asian
South Asian
South American

most based races:
Afghan Pashtun (wh*toid armies BTFO)
BLACK Americans (wh*toid women BTFO)
BLACK Africans (wh*toid farmlands BTFO)
Turks (wh*toid slavics BTFO)
Arabs (wh*toid religion BTFO)

Asians are cucks and I’ve read about Asian women being “based and wh*te nationalist”, that’s just fucking cucked, I mean if you are not White but call yourself White nationalist you should gas yourself

Yeah I always thought it was a thing that north east asians voted republican in the US.

I can’t see the percentage being anything other than minuscule and therefore redundant. Do you have the source?

Fuck that, increasing racism is what we’re up to now. If racism is to be eliminated the niggers, wetbacks, and kikes need to cease and desist FIRST. Whites and Asians are teaming up against them all.

*flushes you*

They are responsible and law abiding like whites, most importantly don’t rely on gibs so they aren’t a slave class like niggers

Break the stats down further and it's the spic version of Asians that do this.

Asian-Americans are all leftwing though. And you can't blame western culture infecting them or whatever, because whites raised in the same culture are much more right-wing.

The video is in SEA. Top fucking kek. Nice to know top tier white men are settling for poor jungle gooks. SEA girls will jump on anyone who isn't a local just so she can get money. Those girls don't even hide it.

Attached: kek.png (961x712, 45K)

It should be pretty obvious as to why. Unlike what is the ideological dominating presence in academia lecturing crowd would make it seem as, the right accepts ethnically asians on an equal merit standard, where the left shifts the scales.
This is the practice that has increased amount of less intelligent individuals on the left due to their racist undertone to every aspect of determining who's "allowed" to prosper for their future potential, and increasing numbers of intelligent individuals in right-leaning areas as an effect.

A way this is being increasingly easy to observe, is to notice presence of blind acceptance of chants of decreasingly complex nature, and proclivity for reusing chants and only replacing a single word. This group is also the majority-consumer group of pop-music and other pop-culture influence elements.
This group will not want debate, as they are unable to form their own, or understand, mildly complex arguments.

>No greater is a man, than his view of others, but a man with no view of others or himself is far greater than the collective. Because this man sets forth for discussing matters, not for discussing persons.

Yellow fever is not evil it's just a retarded fetish for lowT faggots

Because Asians are smart and don’t need welfare.

They're mostly not... But the perception changed because asians dared to sue harvard over affirmative action bias

My sentiments exactly, which ends up being unhealthy for the host countrymen.

you cant spoof tinder like that anymore

they spoke up about being screwed on college admissions.

They've only gone farther to the left

t. Someone who makes monthly business trips to socal

mate deny all you want but Asians suck the most White dick.

the only Asians that don’t are Arabs, Turks, Persians and Pashtuns because we have a history of killing you faggots like the absolute pigs you are.