STUDY: Young Americans Are Overweight, Unhealthy, Suicidal, & Addicted To Alcohol And Drugs

what went wrong Jow Forums?

zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-05/shocking-new-studies-find-young-americans-are-overweight-unhealthy-suicidal

>After reading the information contained in this article, you will probably find yourself questioning if America is going to be able to survive for much longer, because our young people are a complete and total mess. Yes, all generations of Americans have had their problems, but this generation appears to be particularly screwed up. Obesity rates are at all-time highs, a third of all American teens have not read a single book within the past year, and the average high school senior spends six hours a day on the Internet. On top of all that, we are seeing unprecedented levels of suicide, drug overdoses and liver disease (due to heavy drinking) among our young people.

Attached: incels.jpg (1000x563, 217K)

What went wrong you ask?

>facebook has destroyed human interaction
>twitter has destroyed meaningful discourse
>cable news has destroyed civic participation
>tinder has destroyed meaningful relationships
>real wages have not increased since the 70s
>buying power of the dollar has been totally neutered
>snowden confirmed that the government is spying on us; nobody cared
>higher education is officially pozzed
>drugs, booze, food, casual sex and TV screens are the only ways left to fill the holes in our lives that used to be fulfilled by meaning

There's gotta be a few I missed.

>Technology has made everything so easy that we live in abundance and we are all fat and unhealthy
>Technology has undermined the natural roles of men and women
>Feminism has destroyed both men and women
>Technology and Feminism has destroyed the family
>Feminism has turned political discourse into a conversation about feelings instead of complex real world issues
>Our lives of ease have taken away the purpose of religion, in turn making us being consumed with ourselves
>Our system relies on giving people drugs so they are not forced to fix their own personal issues

There's gotta be a few i missed

And no. We are fucked. We cannot reverse this. Like the rest of human history, a large scale terrible event is needed to remind us as to what men and women are for and what is actually important in life. We are fucked. Start stockpiling...

Attached: cycle.png (241x209, 8K)

The less white our youth become, the more disgusting and useless they are. Imagine that.

correlation = causation???????

America is probably a few years away from civil war desu. You're just seeing the societal breakdown that general precedes it.

I'm certain that if someone had bothered to do studies on 1900s Russia or 1980s Somalia/Yugoslavia, you would've found a similar increase in suicides, violent behavior, and alcoholism in the final decade before things became completely unraveled.

Attached: brother against brother.jpg (729x471, 160K)

It's far worse than they can possibly imagine. This is why they want more illegals to work, because they're about to experience the most entitled and useless generation ever created by corrupt government and marxist education centers. If .2% of those who kill themselves are willing to attack others, we're going to have an epidemic wave of violence like we have never seen before. I fucking can't wait.

Attached: 1536880735198.gif (600x588, 2.37M)

You thought le based zoomers were going to save America? Have you seen the kind of rappers they like? Mumbling face tatoos... They are the most degenerate generation yet

This. Lil Peep is an accurate representation of Gen Z, until they wake up atleast.

Good I look forward to warrior culture being unavoidable and the herd being thinned.

Good points. To be honest I think I'd be much happier in the Medieval era. I'm not even romanticizing it and imaging myself as some knight or prince. I think I'd be happier as a serf back then than as lower middle-class now.

>what went wrong Jow Forums?

JEWS.

/thread

Attached: Frankfurt School.jpg (598x348, 101K)

>Didnt name the (((root cause)))

FAIL.

Actually i need you ignorant fuck. Look at rule number 2 in your bullshit propaganda piece.

>continual change to create confusion.
Do you think that going from rural farmers with no electricity or tractors; to people with smart phones in a little over 100 years...

Do you think that that may have been a little bit more significant influence on the downward spiral of our culture than some Jews stirring the pot.

If you honestly think that Jews can just SINGLE HANDEDLY destroy western civilization then maybe western civilization isn't worth shit.

Come on man... Stop living in the fantasy world and open your tiny little mind to the simple truth that everything is much more complicated than this little fantasy you are promoting.

Fucking idiot... No one will listen to you because you are stupid. Can Jews be trusted? No... Are their Jews in powerful position doing corrupt shit? Yes... Are the Jews the sole source of this nations problems? No... That is very complicated as there are MANY variables...

Given the fact that upon you referencing Jews destroying our culture, you will be highlighting how the MEDIUM in which they have utilized to do this is TECHNOLOGY. So yes, i did highlight the "root cause" you inbred fucking retard...

Actually i did you ignorant fuck***************

This entire thing is just highlighting what caused this nation's downfall and pointing your fingers at the jews... LOL!!! like no one else too part. That is because that all groups who do bad are Jewish. LOL!!! Around and around we go...

Have an article on Americans...show picture of Toronto incel attacker, man of Armenian Canadian descent....hmmmm.

>What went wrong?
Liberty.
Too much freedom leads to self-destruction.
Order must be.

Society is dying, duh. Let it crash and burn.

they're not going to wake up user. They're half white anyways. Milennials will save our country

>I'm certain that if someone had bothered to do studies on 1900s Russia or 1980s Somalia/Yugoslavia, you would've found a similar increase in suicides, violent behavior, and alcoholism in the final decade before things became completely unraveled.
can't say much about the an heroing but alcoholism and violence are the nigger/slav favorite passtime and has been since bbefore recollection

tinder sucks

Who could have done this?

Attached: Jacob-Rothschild-Net-Worth.jpg (800x587, 123K)

100%