Gay NY passenger berates black lyft driver

Who do liberals side with on this one Jow Forums?
Faggots or niggers?
youtube.com/watch?v=8nosB563o9U

Attached: uber fag.png (389x255, 193K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gofundme
youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

honestly on the nigger's side here. he has more patience than i, would've kicked those faggots out around the 3-minute mark. guy looks dead inside.

dont post jewtube links you literal nigger faggot

I mean of course you have to side with the driver because we don’t anything outside of when the recording happened. However drivers can deny service to individuals, so black guy did well. One thing I’ll say is that a gay Latino said fuck black lives matter lol.

The driver has some patience on him. A lesser man would have wrecked them all and gone down for multiple assault/hate crime charges.

Just a man trying to earn a living. Those queens were all coked up too no doubt.

Attached: 1538806262231.jpg (640x634, 98K)

Attached: 09.30AMeatshit.png (145x256, 74K)

>I mean of course

Attached: 09.30AMeatshit 002.png (145x256, 77K)

>dis shit right here nigga

>shit

Attached: 09.30AMeatshit 001.png (145x256, 76K)

Holy fuck. the look on this guys face.
no nigger deserves this shit.

literal drama queen

>not black

huh?

This is not a nigger. This is a black man. That fag was acting more of a nigger than anyone in that vehicle

New Yorkers all talk like such fags.

>Trump voting gay spic calls nigger a nigger and a faggot says he is racially profiling him because he is gay calls out blm as bullshit

Our guy indeed

Call the gay @ 9173489977

so.... i cant record you unless you give me permision wtf

Ah diversity uniting people once again

>Puerto Rican
>Nigger
He literally was a nigger though

Fags are degenerate sodomites and deserve to be gassed. Based black man not chimping wins the day.

wanted to see the cops show up. wanted to see what happened.

the driver opened a gofundme
gofundme com/insulted-but-not-broken
wut

>>Trump voting
wut

It's hard to say. I think the gay spic would normally be favored. The presumably straight nigger would have more privilege, if I understand correctly, so the he is at fault by default.

IT IS ILLEGAL IN NEW YORK TO RECORD ME
>New York's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. New York makes it a crime to record to record or eavesdrop on an in-person or telephone conversation unless one party to the conversation consents. N.Y. Penal Law §§ 250.00, 250.05. (link is to the entire code, you need to click on the Penal Code section, then choose Article 250 and locate the specific provisions). Thus, if you operate in New York, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance.

1. Fuck that back seat bitch
2. This is ironic because typically blacks, aka niggers, are the worst passengers. They leave trash, leave shit ratings hoping to get free rides and stink. God help you if one decides to eat in your car, the sound is nauseating
t. Rideshare fag

Attached: 48EA85FD-8733-474A-8924-72F651F871F3.jpg (466x419, 26K)

You have not been paying attention. If you're a straight black and even signal in any way any contempt towards fags, you become a white guy and inherit all white privileges.

they're both non white who cares

N n n n n nnnnnnnnnnnnno. You tell me what's racist about askng for music!

>he's already made $2800 out of this.

Smart.

@ 9:29

I'm an american citizen that voted for Trump and sat here and came into the vehicle and aksed for music, that's all I aksed for.

Attached: 1519194282268.gif (625x352, 1.23M)

I side on the car malfunctioning. Why do you care about enemies?

>punch the fag
>him and his freinds bite and scratch you
>99% chance of you getting aids
>now your car has aids

Attached: dwq.jpg (581x805, 36K)

I just got to this part kek
the timeline is an ouroboros now

I'm kinda leaning towards the fag. I find it entertaining.

Attached: 1533150481633.gif (200x199, 476K)

this was his job and lyft cancelled his account, but are still forcing him to pay fees

pretty reasonable but I won't donate to a nigger, let the lefties sort it out

I gotta give the nigger props, I probably would've murdered these fucking faggots

He has a gofund me page in the description. Bet they are working together on this one.

Needs to be settled in Sharia court

I'm legit surprised he didn't chimp out.

Fuck Black Lives Matter, every fucking life matters, this is the state of New York, this is the United States. @ 15:13 I dunno, lads. I'm leaning towards the fag. Sounds like our guy.

Attached: 1519490915966.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

I don't know what the fuck these fags are but they sure as hell aint white.

That black man could give them a lyft over the ledge of the nearest tall building.

Attached: 1495825050138.jpg (882x640, 87K)

Pretty fucking surprised when he said he voted Trump.
He sounds like a Hillary voter for sure.

The driver was a saint. Recording is perfectly legal. Refusing to leave another man's car is not.

How do people like this exist? What job is this fag qualified to do besides gay bartender and gay hair stylist?

Just 16 1/2 minutes of one seriously annoyed negre

memorize this hierarchy

Attached: vf2kyq9f7zuz.jpg (2048x1152, 106K)

ITT:Homos defending these scums.

lul fag Puerto Ricans are always hilarious, they are always total flamers

Attached: C06BC206-9222-47CC-A2B3-9238429D5B7B.jpg (500x623, 85K)

this

In NY it doesn't matter who you vote for, he was probably saying it to garner favor to the cops he was talking to.

I wonder does this fag post here?

some nog outliers are actually in possession of decent minds. Calm and collected blacks like him should shepherd the rest away from violence.

the hierarchy is upside down

Niggers should be allowed to kill faggots.
1. Less faggots.
2. Niggers won't have time to kill actual humans
It's a win, win.

You have to be 18 to post here.

kike detected

Its a pity both sides cant lose

Attached: 1355264970 (1).jpg (542x225, 21K)

I dunno, but /pol is defending the driver. Even though the gay voted for Trump. It's bretty gonfusing.

>Your driver is racist against gay people

>this man is recording me without my consent.
>I’m going to stay inside his car until the police arrive

The black, I can't stand lispy faggots

I think this is all staged actually. If the police would have shown up on film. Maybe I would have thought different. The whole "I'm a Trump voter" that really seems like this is meant as propaganda.

16 mins+ for police response and show up? professional bank robbers coulda robbed 3 banks by that time.

>be black dude
>work and be a good member of society
>faggots start to attack you so they can put on facebook how they were abused for abusepoints TM.
>get license cancelled

Yea , he is acting well and honorably , if you can get with this shit accusing anyone of anything then there is no limit to this shit , which is why the supreme court shit is so important.

Attached: spacememe.png (2098x1152, 2.72M)

Oh shit maybe I have to side with the fag on this now

Poster also has a GOFUND me and has raised over 3,000. Don't be fooled.

Yeah but why would they get a gay latino to do it instead of a white dude? Usually they take these chances to paint white guys poorly

He wants 20,000 because of this video on GoFundMe

I can't remember was that from Howard's TV show or his PPV?

The black man has the balls of steel m8.

These faggots would be dead if I were him.

nyer here

I've seen Puerto Ricans claim to be Trump supporters on more than one occasion, especially when they are about to get into a physical altercation for some reason. Last time I saw it happen was in times square, some mexican and Puerto Rican were about to get into a. Fistfight over something and the Puerto Rican kept on going on and on about how Trump is power now and he's gonna send all the Mexicans back

We've reached a timeline previously thought to be unreachable

Attached: 1532656475069.jpg (608x608, 59K)

Those fags are on drugs. Don’t do drugs. I’m a homo myself and hate fags like him. He’s the type of fag who scratches in a fist fight. Gross. Poor black guy.

Lol I thought they all were black until the gay dude said "..because I'm not black".

textbook drumpf america situation

black KINGS have to deal with this shit everyday since 2016

Honestly I don't remember

youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs

Attached: jazz.jpg (199x282, 8K)

>OMG BASED SPIC FAGGOT! HE LIKES TRUMP SO THAT MAKES HIS DISGUSTING LIFESTYLE OKAY!

Attached: gif.gif (346x261, 1.49M)

>fuck black lives matter
>Voted for Trump
If lmao
Fuck both of them

If there was any justice in this world he cold have climbed over that seat and caved that flamer's skull in.

Black Lives Matter (((activist))) detected

Good point I'm voting for Kamala now!

I hate fags more than niggers

YOU GUYS GETTING SCAMMED. Dude who recorded this wants $20,000 for this. People are donating money to him. He's already raised $3,000 for nothing.

You side with a KANG over a Trump voting fag. That's why you're a brainlet.

I didn't send him any money.
How am I getting scammed?

If some retard wants to give a guy who lost his job a few bucks it's no skin off my nose.

>Who do liberals side with on this one Jow Forums?
hard to say, are those gay Latinos? surprised they made it this far!

A shitskin nigger could never be /ourguy/ 200 years ago it would have been a slave. Go back to africa nigger.

Why do little brown fags in NY all dress like Cam’ron or some Dipset rapper circa 2001?
These poofs aren’t tough, I don’t get it.

Attached: 4278A599-3B82-4BF6-9260-B28D01AE4B40.jpg (960x960, 178K)

>Why do little brown fags in NY all dress like Cam’ron or some Dipset rapper circa 2001?

That's how all the non whites in new york dress

how are we getting scammed exactly? i doubt anyone here is foolish enough to donate

>side with
this is a libertarian board, not a political party board. we side with common sense, nothing else

>muh false dichotomy
They're both shit and need to fuck off.
I bet you watched Milo videos you stupid faggot. Homosexuals are just as bad for society as niggers, not to mention they're fucking spics.

Black man did everything okay.

These fags don't look White either.

>libertarian board
oh sweetie

I side with the nigger

at least i can relate to niggers on the level of they are animals and so am i, they serve their purpose of fucking/breeding in africa like any other animal

gays are straight up subhuman, they are natural selection incarnate

I stand with the black guy on this. Fuck that entitled faggot with a rake.