Why are men still expected to sacrifice for women?

Why are men still expected to sacrifice for women?

Attached: EB2524F0-0BDE-4031-9FD0-3A333A532C67.jpg (676x801, 77K)

Women only want the 'good' equal rights

Because we're men

>expected
You are like a commie who asks why workers are still expected to work for 8 hours a day.

>tatoos
>man
lmao get fucked degenerate

It used to be a two side deal. You do the work and be a man, she tends your home and children. Now you onions in your office building for eight hours while she doesn't know how to turn on an oven. It all changed.

Because that's what men are supposed to do. I don't care what society says, I'm gonna try my best to sacrifice for my future wife and family.

NOW THAT WE'RE MEN
I CHANGED MY UNDERWEAR

Because evolution designed us that way.

I’m ok with it because I understand gender roles. It all depends on the woman. I want to treat the right woman like a princess, only if she treats me like a man and understands she’s under me. This is different from cuckoldry and other nonsense with matriarchal marriages

An Anglo woman's hands should look like that no matter what anyway, I only hire Irish and Polish women to do any work

Because men exist to serve.

>not wearing a pair of good quality leather gloves for manual handling jobs

deserves all the shit he gets.

Haha good answer Swedecuck.
>Why are Swedish men still expected to prep their wives niggers to fuck them while the Swedish men watch from the cuckshed?
>Becauz we're Swedish Men lulz!
It's no wonder your country is the way it is.

You should only ever work like this for a woman if she's shown she's worth it.
We got too many spoiled brats around, we don't need anymore

>This is different from cuckoldry
Explain how.

>flag
Doubt

How are you getting cucked if it's your dick she's sucking at the end of a 10 hour work day?

>virtue signalling on kikebook
>im a big kid now
I doubt it.

I don't know if you've been keeping up with current events, pal, but women are no longer women. Most of them are FtM cross-dressing trannies who think they're men.

Woah there buddy, just a biiiit of projection there.

No, you're a Swede.

>How are you getting cucked if it's your dick she's sucking at the end of a 10 hour work day?
Because her asshole is getting pounded by Tyrone during those 10 hours you are out working your ass off.

does anyone have the shop of this where she is holding a big black benis

So a REAL MAN works 0 hours a day and fucks his wife all day so her hole isn't getting filled by a nigger dick?
Lmao fuck off ya cunt

Because women are supposed to need safely and security men provide to raise children. This still true obviously but the disgusting disease of modernism has perverted this just and natural order into something ugly. The only way forward is backwards.

>So a REAL MAN works 0 hours a day and fucks his wife all day so her hole isn't getting filled by a nigger dick?
kek. Imagine being this programmed.

Some jobs require bare hands, you would've knew it if you ever did something with yours

Why is the wddding ring on her middle finger?

>no wedding ring

real men instill the fear of god and their own wrath into women

She has claws...wtf, seriously? What happened to the basic yet cute french manicure?

OH MY GOD Why is this even a question?!

>he has a wife
>he interacts with women
HAHAHAHAHA

Women are obsolete

women do as their told.
they even say they dont but they are influenced by EVERYTHING.
they are basically children.

cuckoldry is the norm. look around you

Too far down to finally see this

>Why are men still expected to sacrifice for women?
Doesn't mean you have to do it.

Study hard, work hard, retire early, then get married if you want to.

let him work a high speed lathe with a leather glove and we`ll see what happens.

>Afghani bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Iraqi bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Syrian bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Somali bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Finnish bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Persian bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Turkish bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Indian bulls
YEAH SUCKEM
>Eritrean bulls
YEAH SUCKEM

Attached: 1534827350041.png (1528x1184, 61K)

Because it ain’t a wedding ring?

mostly NPCs and bots here user, it gets lonely sometimes

Attached: 1538615664154.jpg (524x524, 55K)

>So a REAL MAN works 0 hours a day and fucks his wife all day so her hole isn't getting filled by a nigger dick?
Bwahaha this cuck even admits he is getting cucked by nigger dick.

So what's your standpoint then? Obviously you can't fuck your wife all day. or are you just aussie shitposting?

So hes a cuck nigger then

Bwahahaha this cuck doesn't understand sarcasm.

Attached: mfw.gif (236x307, 1.56M)

actually, according to any ancient culture and the Bible, women were less valuable than men. Men never fought for women, only for higher values. On the other hand, a good wife is what makes men capable of feeling and touching a bit of paradise rather than only chasing after a dream.
Only recently women are treated like they are equal to men even though any women-led society would collapse immediately.

With modern whores you shouldn't be so proud of working so hard to support them when she's out fucking some nigger all day. That's my standpoint.

Am I the only one who put my ring in my pocket when I`m working on my motorcycle?

Gold or silver are quite soft metals, they would get scratched up.

>he thinks a light coat of engine grease is "muh tuff dirty hands"
Lol dude in the oilfield our coveralls and hands would be black by the time we were done with a 12 hour shift.
Not to mention the impending death we faced everyday from a multitude of hazards, not just a car falling off a lift lmao.

And I'd agree
If you read my earlier post, my exact words were "You should only ever work like this for a woman if she's shown she's worth it. "
Why the fuck would you marry a whore whose going to fuck niggers? Women who have blacks as friends are redflags themselves

Be nice, don't be a sore winner.
Sure, Sven has been our enemy, evil nemesis - to both of us. But he suddenly got old, mentally confused. And is now on his death bed. Let a dying old man remember his glory days as he passes from this world.

>t. beta
Seriously who does that?

SWEDEN YES

I just went through this. The bitch I wanted (or think I wanted at the time) had like 30+ dudes under her belt and was completely unashamed of it. No class whatsoever.

Me, I’ve only been with 3 chicks my whole life.

Even with me faking to be a hard ass that gets bitches, she knew. She was a fucking cunt, but she wasn’t stupid. That’s what attracted me to her despise her being a whore.

I think the key is just not revealing too much about yourself and not coming off as sensitive. Women love creeping people’s social media and gossip. Why? They’re looking for people’s flaws and actively look to bring others down. That’s where I always fail, it’s the shit testing that always get me. It starts with a girl digging me and flirting, she tests me, I end up revealing too much and they end up losing interest. I’m more successful when I just act like an uncaring asshole and a player, without actually saying that I’m any of those things they want you to be.

Obviously not all women are the same, but the hot, vapid monsters I always end up being interested in that look like the image in OPs post are that way. I mean yeah, I could get with some homely, autist girl that’s into me, but there’s no fun in that. I’m just not attracted to that type. The irony is, the same shit applies to me with those 10/10 sluts I want so bad. I have the looks and the money, but as soon as they sense who I really am (virtuous, high-minded, incorruptible, caring), I’m fucked.

Attached: 04947F3C-EB12-45A7-9046-E8168FA92C8F.png (481x360, 254K)

So what? Why should anyone care how dirty you get. You’ve got dick fear or something?

Why are swedes and norwegians hated by everybody?

So you risked your life to keep the combustible jew flowing

good goy

That's just the way it is. The problem is that women have not only equal rights, but privileges that men don't. If women can work and aren't taking care of kids there really isn't any reason they should be taken care of by a man, but men like pussy so they'll do whatever it takes to get that sweet nookie.

Fuck his woman doesn’t respect him. She’s already cheating on him and they’ll be divorced in 2 years.

No woman respects that beta shit.

>You should only ever work like this for a woman if she's shown she's worth it.

This. If she births your son, she's worth it.

That man in your pic related sacrifices willingly because he loves his wife. Is that so bad?

> Obviously not all women are the same

I’m nearly 40, and I hate to break it to you, but experience has thought me they really are all the same.

Because to fight this urge to want to be the protector, and provider of woman would be to deny our very nature.

>has been
Still is. Even fucking Russia has done more to stop the nigger flood into Finland than Sweden who are supposed to be our friends.

That's because you're of the lower class

You fucking people that fall for this "muh dirty hands, me real man" meme...jesus it's sad.

That guy's wife cheats on him, guaranteed, can tell just by looking at her nails.

>virtuous, high-minded, incorruptible, caring
arrogant

fpbp

And this is why you will always be a cuck. Women are not queens or princesses, they are fucking children. You keep her in safety because she is fucking retarded, not for any other reason. The moment she wants the rights you have she gets the same responsibilities. Fucking northern cucks, that's why your women are such whores, it always comes back to the men, always.

Attached: 1536579174559.jpg (421x300, 29K)

Don't forget the part about how she will cheat on you and steal everything you have through divorce court while rationalizing every bit of it

This. Men are supposed to have authority over their wife, but now they pay for everything and are under her control like little slave bitches.

shouldn't. this is the age of feminism, remember? they can handle things

>shitty nails
>crooked fingers
0/10 would not let give me handjob...
And his hand is barely dirty

Finland-Swedes lives on though, because we were mostly spared from the Jewish brainwashing program, due to basically declaring in 1917 that we view ourselves more as Finns than Swedes.

Because Islam hasn’t been implemented yet.

Don’t worry. Authority comes with responsibility. We can only fight reality so long.

Right now females have authority with no responsibility. Men are expected to have all the responsibility yet no benefits.

Once the system gets bad enough the very same invaders become liberators.

Luckily the system has become so one sided men are done with the rigged game. They will import men to lead from other areas to establish a sane system again. Knowing our men won’t take away anything from their females.

The type of men who will resist are not the ones you want fighting anyone. Those who fight will be the pink hat lgbt types while more conservative men will eventually see the light as their culture and people die out due to their legal system voted for and continued with the female vote.

Worst case scanario we get replaced. Best case scanario we convert and establish rationality ourselves before it is too late.

>BRING BACK TRADITIONAL MALE FEMALE ROLES

>WHY SHOULD I SACRIFICE FOR WOMEN?

Just admit it Jow Forums. You hate women because they picked Chad over you. It's okay.

Attached: giphy-facebook_s.gif (480x270, 83K)

No hue NO!!! Do not mix Norwegians in with 'Svenskere'. We sometime do it, if we want to deliberately insult them. Which may have contributed to your confusion on the matter. It's Sven who's always been a smug-better-than-thou bastard looking down upon everyone else (bit like the jews in that respect), which should give you the short answer to your question.
And yeah, we kinda still hate them. But it's un-nordic to kick someone when they are already down.

Attached: sven-sucks.jpg (563x421, 56K)

>op's pic

Attached: download.png (250x202, 8K)

What do you know of Chad britbong? You're as cucked as they come.

Attached: 1538619305423.jpg (1680x945, 129K)

>implying men want women with rough, calloused and dirty hands

>Enact your own firm border. We have. EU and the Germans are having hissyfits over it. But so far, it's all just noises. They know if they 'sanction' us, we're just going to stop sending monies to king EU.

Attached: EU-muricanized.jpg (165x187, 10K)

>I'm not a cuck! Y-your a cuck!
Absolutely pathetic. Nice trump reaction image. Did your grandkid send you that one?

hanrej

Have fun watching your women and kids get raped by your new muslim masters faggot.

Attached: 1536800534482.jpg (668x1000, 188K)

WAKE UP ZOOMER ,ITS TIME TO MOWE THE LAWN :~))

Check em.

Attached: LOL.jpg (208x242, 11K)

You seem to be missing the point.

Either men get their traditional values and then it is worth sacrificing for females.

Or if things are as they currently are

“Why should i sacrifice for females”
They are mutually exclusive. Not both at the same time. Both at the same time is Just as bad as our current system only in men’s favor not females.

People are asking for balance not the pendulum to swing the exact opposite direction.(ironically this will happen if we wait)

Nope. We have the balls to protect our people, unlike you

Attached: 1538619324997.jpg (1699x1080, 262K)

>being upset that a guy works for a woman who from what little is shown seems to take care of herself for him
I really don't get Jow Forums sometimes

maybe part of the reason women don't act feminine anymore is because men have stopped sacrificing for them. maybe they behave the way they do now, riding the cock carousel, because men have encouraged hook-up culture over the prestige of raising a great family and continuing their lineage

Attached: Manesse Codex - Pteffel Fishing for His Beloved.jpg (935x1390, 315K)

because most men when they smell a pussy they are losing their minds.

What is the solution?
- Never marry, no matter how big seems her love to be. (especially in US with their alimony for wives after divorce)
- If a cunt annoys you, seek another one
- Remain emotionally, financially independent as well as always ready to turn away and to go.
- Keep in mind, even with 40+ you can attract young women as far as you don't become a lazy fatass.
- Kids: pay alimony for your kids, because they are your blood and their well being it's your fucking duty. Reduce contact to your kids mothers to a minimum. ( life is a river and your boat is far away)
- You're the smith of your personal happiness, women will never help you in this task (rather they are counter productive in long run)

When the first post is also the best post

Attached: 1504143462424.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>Nope. We have the balls to protect our people, unlike you
you are already gone.

Attached: maga licker.jpg (576x437, 37K)

>fairly clean oil lightly covering his soft callus free hands

Toughen up, men are expected to work. If you don't like it you can always chop off your balls and go on a morning talkshow.

The fact that you have seem to have no agency for woman kind of points to my original point that females should not be in charge of anything if they aren’t responsible for anything.

I agree. Females are similar to children and find themselves in various situations. They are victims just making the best out of whatever sad situation just happens to them seemingly for no reason to them.

I agree we need to stop pretending they are equal to men. Start leading and live in reality.

I’m not mad either way I’m a Muslim. My belief is spreading like wildfire and statistically will eventually win just based on observable reality and following trends.

The west needs to figure its shit out because what it is doing now is incentivizing their own population to not breed. They are importing male leaders as we speak to take the wheel.

The governments themselves see this isn’t sustainable. If we can’t man up someone will take our place. They are importing them to the west all over.

Attached: 1518454503887.jpg (645x729, 57K)