Well, have ya?

Well, have ya?

Attached: accent.jpg (633x724, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dashaunharrison.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is sad! I actually feel bad for people who’s world view is so skewed they imagine such ridiculous scenarios as being factual.
I pray for these people because there’s nothing else I can do

How do I get this accent?

Yeah, I fucking hate black people. Blacks aren't wrong when they claim to intuitively feel racism from Whites.

based white people, triggering niggers with just our accents now

Nope, everyone here says nigger so it's hard to tell

I talk a little like that

It's almost like the stupider you are, the smarter you think you are. 70 IQ Africans think they have mass mind reading abilities.

i like who she tries to censor the "i" like nigger is some forbidden word she's scared to even write normal

@iamRoyalnigger. FIFY

To be honest, everytime I see a nigger's nigger face, I want to tell "nigger" to their nigger face.

Attached: 1524968178582.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

Imagine having such an intense inferiority/ victim complex that you hear daggers of racism in a simple greeting from a stranger who probably pays for your programs.

>white people are like the adults in Charley Brown to niggers
Wah-wah wah nigger wah-wah

Well they'd be right because I just CAN'T STOP ME from saying NIGGER

I’m sure this is true to an extent. I always give the niggers at work a hard time. They’re so fucking dumb and I want to point out of dumb they are so that they are ashamed and also so the other niggers around know that they’re all dumb niggers. I am literally micro meters away from calling them niggers. It’s just a different way to say it. Everybody says niggers when they leave at 3 (the niggers are all hourly with limited hours so they aren’t eligible for insurance)

I can’t stand black boys

Uhh what? Get me out of this clown backwards twisted world already

Attached: 1445729561160.jpg (1000x990, 180K)

I will just leave this here...

dashaunharrison.com/

Woah; That's exactly what i've been trying to get them to hear.

dont say nigger, they call each other nigger and really dont care.. its a forced meme

say negro if you want true salt

I'm from Arkansas. I imagine I sound like that. I also say nigger a lot

and Lena Dunham

Yeah and it makes me feel real comfy. It feels like family.

One of my Uber drivers, black dude. He said when he first came to Texas from detroit, every time he saw a cowboy he saw a kkk hood. I tried to laugh it off. He put his hand on me and "no I literally saw a hood. They fuck with your head up there(referring to detroit)"

No. My IQ is high enough that I can differentiate words. Clearly "DaShaun" is not.

what Day’Sheawn doesn’t realize is that every shire person says nigger
nigger nigger nigger
Day’Shcwazz you fucking nigger

I say colored people now that people of color is a meme.

Why the fuck did my phone turn white into shire

Da'Shaun L. Harris is a nigger

"i feel the nigger coming out of their mouth"

Attached: Screenshot_20180930-113435.jpg (1440x1209, 162K)

Based Hobbit

Nigger

these people literally live in fantasy land.

They’re right, I love saying nigger so much I just randomly insert it into sentences like the fucking smurfs. In fact I just got through telling my wife the coffee she made this morning was niggerlicious.

Are you white?

Perpetual victim status. It was real in my mind!

I think they mean certain southern US accents
Accents trigger them because they associate them with people who are not cowed into PC

>@_iAmRoyal
>@kingsbruh

Attached: 1535625462624.jpg (1434x1464, 207K)

s is just below the w and r is next to the t. I think your fat nigger fingers slipped.

They would have no idea that I say it. In fact most fellow 4channers would probably think I drink copious amounts of onions.

And no, I’m not a nu-male looming.

Where do you find these people to follow? For research purposes only

Maybe they should stop being niggers and maybe they will stop hearing the word?

Copious amounts of onions

Looming=looking

Wtf

good eye, kek

That's because I am actually just saying nigger over and over again.

They get this from the Jews

>1/5 of the narrative is nigger
my god we've got the next Ernest Hemingway here boys

38 years old and the only people I have ever heard utter the word nigger aloud are niggers and white rappers

Hard Rs are the secret

I remove all doubt and call them nigger to their face.

based astroloid checked

We named one of our slaves Nigger. We say it all the time

You should call a nigger a nigger at least once in your life.i remember the first time I called one a nigger to this day. I was young and just watched die hard with a vengence. When the nigger scene came on I asked what it meant and my parents said it was a mean word for black people. The next day some niglet butted in line for the slide and I called that theifing nigger a nigger.

>fat queer communist nigga

Attached: file.png (315x502, 96K)

there are that many niggers in italy, huh?

Only niggers actually say y'all on the webs.

Perfect example as to why these people are so easily controlled. The Democrats know they can tell them how racist the other side is, and they'll gleefully believe it. They could be memed into doing pretty much anything I would bet

>Dunham-Kruger Effect

Attached: 1530986536099.jpg (600x600, 39K)

That's just because niggers are niggers, no matter how much people have been trained to try to ignore it.

Southern american (texas) accent here
Our God given drawl frightens the darkies and enamours women, truly it is the greatest accent known to the planet

He is asking for gibs as well, the stereotypes just make themselves, unaided.

Actually yelled nigger at a guy driving like a huge nigger on the beltway of DC. He was turning off on l’enfant in his convertible Mercedes and I’m sure nearly crashed afterward.

Bro all anyone has to do is come to this website and it's plain to see that racism is still alive and well in America, bubbling and rising below the surface. The people on this website wear masks of civility in real life and in their minds they're yelling like and nigger at least a few times per minute.

Attached: Hi Buddy.png (1076x626, 848K)

Y'all ever been so obsessed about race that you think about it constantly and imagine fake "racist" ideas and "racist" phrases going through other people's minds?

black fragility

Lmao. I've said this before on here, why risk your career and livelihood saying shit out loud when niggers know exactly how you feel about them using tone and body language. On the surface I'm PC as fuck and play along because I have mouths to feed. But niggers and other filth KNOW exactly how I feel. Can't prove shit. Keks forever.

Attached: CAF16779-F2B3-4490-9996-58C36868460C.jpg (640x793, 45K)

Well you must realize that the racism you see on this website is mainly a transformation and reaction to the recent rise of the racist left. I myself was once very anti-racist and all that. But you can only be pushed so far by the open anti-white hatred that is mainstream. Slowly we have learned to hate you. We certainly did not want to or grow up thinking this way in most cases.

Attached: 1521618333491.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Based n checked

Attached: hitler check.png (506x704, 262K)

I just sent him a personal donation of $7,000. Thanks for posting this.

>twitter handles

Dey kangz. Sho respet, cracka.

>Da'Shaun is seeking validation for auditory hallucinations brought on by a kind of paranoid victim-culture schizophrenia. It is disappointing to see the commenters failing to urge Da'Shaun to seek psychiatric help.

I think this nigger actually has a niggerish point, sometimes white people doesn't speaks to niggers like they are actually human but you can see their contemp for their niggerish ways and niggerish looks through their words even if they dont say nigger aloud.

You can’t drink onions you stupid nigger

Nobody likes a smelly ass nigger

Every nigger has a chip on its shoulder thanks to Jewish media programming.

Remember, behind every nigger problem is a Jew.

The retard nigger calling himself "kings" (plural) uses the term "white boys" while lamenting that whites call niggers "niggers".

Listen to Chinese people talk. The word for "that" sounds just like nigga. Its so funny to listen to that. They say it all the time.

i'm assuming they just simply mean a southern accent.

>Have you ever heard a black man talk and you KNOW that your personal property and physical well-being is at risk just by proximity to such an ignorant pavement ape? They open their split lips and no matter what they jive, all you hear is "mufugga mufugga mufugga."

What a bunch of Uppity Niggers
You live in the South

Attached: 1433033860676.jpg (658x792, 101K)

ban all twitter shit posters

they're right though. i might be smiling and conversing casually, but i'm thinking god damn nigger you cant say negroes without saying gross

In Japanese the exclamation for “this is so bitter” is basically “NIGGA!”

I asked a black coworker if he "has seen Nick," and watched him cringe and convince himself to not be angry. Fucking niggers

Attached: 1536073111738.gif (408x303, 708K)

>I pray for these people because there’s nothing else I can do
I wish I could pray for them, instead I just feel rage!

Attached: 1538489426153.jpg (560x878, 69K)

Da'Shaun La'Harrison

You ever wonder what a Midwestern accent sounds like?
I bet thats not the accent he's talking about.
But i guarantee all midwesterners say nigger.
Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Well, it's literal racism for white people to exist.

We triggerniggerz by existing lol

I pray for them, I pray that God will take pity on them and carry them all away to a better place, right now

The people in that pic would probably """""""hear"""""" the word 'nigger' in any situation.

>Hello, De'Shaun, quite the weather we're having today, huh?
>"Yo, Kingssss, that whyboi just called me a nigger"

So, schizophrenia
But yes, I want to say nigger to every nigger.

>Who you callin ‘we’ cracka?
>Oh you mean it be good weather for picking cotton right massa?
>whatchu mean “huh” I guess I gots to answer you when spoken to right cracka? like I gots to agree wichu yeah thafuk you know about weather it was MY PEOPLE who had to work the fields

Y'all ever hear a black person talk and you can immediately tell they're a nigger?

lol we don't need to say it, they're using it enough for all of us.

Two things I can't stand are racists and niggers on the beach.

For every racist redneck with that voice that would say nigger, there are 10 more southerners who think racism is the worst thing ever and probably have a black nephew or something. Pollacks and guidos are way more openly racist than in the south. Fucking stupid niggers.
Also
>kingsbruh
Kek