FORD BENDS THE KNEE—IT’S OVER

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/10/05/politics/christine-blasey-ford-lawyers-brett-kavanaugh/index.html

>As Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh awaits a final Senate confirmation vote, a lawyer representing Christine Blasey Ford says she absolutely does not want him impeached if Democrats take control of Congress.

>Ford's attorney Debra Katz tells CNN's Dana Bash in an interview that Ford only wanted to tell her story to Senate Judiciary Committee members. She doesn't want the process to drag on into the next Congress should Democrats end up winning control on Capitol Hill.

Attached: F494226C-4F55-4929-AE14-B33CC057D3D5.jpg (428x524, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fEzo-mbGOhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Now that she knows shes lost, trying to improve her public appearance. I'm not sure if that's "bending the knee" though.

because if he's impeached, they will subpoena all documents used for this shitshow and they'll be found out.

you think she came up with that on her own? that's her leftist handlers bending the knee. also, what real actual rape victim wouldn't want him burned to death? the fact that she's not going scorched earth here is extremely telling.

WAYYYYYYNE! I FUCKED UP!

This is Lawyer-speak for
>”She’s lying, please leave us the fuck alone now”

She needs to go to fucking prison.

This

Make her pay

Amy Schumer can't afford to have her mask made on a daily basis. Attempting to impeach him would require exactly that.

Monica McClein is her secret polyographer and the one who talked her into making claims of rape. Problem is they never did a polygraph. That's why Ford couldn't explain the day or the process correctly. Her alleged therapist is also one of her friends but they didn't put that story together too well and its missing pieces. A full investigation will bring all that out and she'll be found out as a fraud and possibly go to jail. Grassley needs to launch a thorough FBI investigation on her ass.

Why is it always her lawyers?

Ford needs to take a real polygraph. So does her husband and beach friend.

So I guess she doesn't want to party on.....

polygraphs literally don't mean anything and can be cheated easily.

This. Oh yes people need to go to prison for sure.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-03-16-10-56.jpg (1080x1920, 535K)

She does not exist

Attached: 1538789450155.jpg (1000x886, 162K)

I actually believe this and kind of feel bad for her. I believe she genuinely believes that something happened in some way, and wrote a letter to her senator just to "be helpful". And then a gaggle of Democratic lawyers take her life over and start telling her what to say and how to say it and drag her all the way to DC even though all she really wanted to do was write a letter, "just in case". Then they talk her into speaking in front of the whole nation and embarrass herself on behalf of their agenda, and then they barely even let her speak when it comes her turn to talk. I really get the vibe from her that this whole thing went way out of her expectations and that she never intended to sit before the hearing until she was heavily pressured by her lawyers.

Inedible in the hippopotamus

Attached: Inedible hippopotamus.jpg (1280x726, 281K)

>I believe she genuinely believes that something happened in some way
Paranoid delusions are not to be encouraged

>vibe
leaf

Attached: c23.jpg (234x250, 10K)

This is all a well crafted PR rouse that Ford is displaying in order to sustain a $5M book deal about the '"incident".

This.
She either lied about not knowing about the investigators would meet with her, or the lawyers never told her. The Republicans should investigate.

I swear I daydream about punching that fucking hag right in the face. Watching her glasses fly off, her wrinkles flap in the impulse that sends her head cocked back. She falls, sobs, says “but I’m a DOCTOR.” I reply “Today, I’M THE DOCTOR” and proceed to wind up and kick her in the chin so hard it fractures her jaw, teeth and blood flies, she slams her head down, unconscious.

Her Jew lawyers look on in horror, their only defensive mechanism is threats of lawsuits. I pull out a can of gasoline, douse them, flip open a zippo. They hiss “SIX MILLI.....” but it is too late. They are engulfed in flames, hissing and screeching in joyous, delightful pain.

I click my heels together, hold my hand out, and yell “SIG HEIL!”

What a truly wonderful daydream.

Tooedgy4me

agreed

not sure if 100% in agreement ith this explanation, but i do believe, firmly, that she has been a victim in all this (to some extent; she definitely did not want exposure like this, was not nearly firm enough in her allegations against kavanaugh)-- just not a victim of kavanaugh...who has been another victim in this circus -- and his anger has been justified

i feel bad for her; this has been an embarrassment for everyone involved

you're one edgy amerifat, aren't ya?

Attached: 1536236814194.jpg (500x375, 36K)

Ibbogambus

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3.jpg (422x550, 19K)

Had she "genuinely be lived", she wouldn't of had to put an act. And by the way, I don't see an acting career in her future.

Agreed. They need to make a fucking example out of her.

False rape accusers should be raped. Make teh punishment fit the crime.

Nope. It's the correct response to fool people into believing she isn't lying and also it will get people off her back who want to charge her for perjury.

>Today, I'M THE DOCTOR
lol

Bingo. Discovery is a bitch and shes jewed up big with lawyers. They know this. It was real in her hippocampus though.

>Look, if my lies fail to do their job, please just forget about them and don't dig deeper into my wild accusations

Fuck you. This is like sucker punching someone and when you realize your first bitch hit didn't drop the man, attempting to diffuse the situation by saying that this isn't the time to worry about who hit who and do we really need to drag out this unnecessary conflict?

She did it for $$$, she is no victim. She's a millionaire now.

This is right out of Hitler's playbook, totally fascist. She should demand that Kavanaugh be impeached for raping her. She is just a puppet of the Nazis in power today. She has effectively become Goebbels.

Agreed, but I think our anger towards her is misguided, but maybe justified. The ones who should be going to jail are diane Feinstein and the dirty lawyers who took it upon themselves to destroy two people's lives, fracture our justice system, rake in millions of dollars for themselves, and then move on to the next thing totally anonymous while everyone blames Ford for their rage over the process.

You think Ford is making bank with her go fund me, you should see how much her handlers are profiting from this thing. And not just the lawyers, but the senators and the non profits and the community organizers. This whole circus was basically printing money for them.

smeared in the hippopotamus

Attached: 2 hour old baby hippo.jpg (600x521, 52K)

Cringe af

:)

You can’t deny you’ve thought the same. If you haven’t, get the fuck off the board liberal shills

Sure, I agree, it was her handlers that despite saying that they believe her had no qualms leaking her letter to the press for their own gain.

Attached: Ford.jpg (822x447, 118K)

This has potential... Keep developing your story. I'm sure you will have plenty of opportunity to post the updated version over the coming weeks.

HH

This really pisses me off. His daughters are going to be made fun of in school because of this lying bitch. The whole family is going to need security for life because of this lying bitch. The Republicans need to investigate this lying bitch.

>our anger
i'm not angry with her. haven't seen many angry with her. she's obviously messed up.

She should be but politics will protect her. She lied about the second door in her home(why and when) and this is provable fact. She also allegedly lied when she said she never gave anyone tips or training for a polygraph with her FBI friend Mclean who also was an associate of Chuck Schumer's spokesperson which I'm sure is just coincidence.

Final vote on Kavanaugh when?

Who the fug are you going to get to execute the punishment? Sender her for a wild weekend state Pen. Let the boys know the guards won't interfere.

Thanks leaf.

youtube.com/watch?v=fEzo-mbGOhU

Attached: 1538811629864.jpg (960x640, 164K)

How the fuck is she gonna write a book when she doesn't remember enough facts to fill a single paragraph?

>if Democrats take control of Congress
So she absolutely DOES want him impeached.

Attached: 1346455112794.png (209x175, 61K)

the guy in the red shirt carrying the funny towel makes it look like there's a headless protester

Call me a retard, but why has Hillary Clinton been so quiet about this whole thing?

Attached: 10204788114366386.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Ford BTFO

I hope we get to see that FBI report.

Attached: CBF_glowing.png (2000x1333, 2.17M)

eh, you're probably right. hard to fathom the lack of regard for one's personal honor/dignity, but yeah, quite possibly did not factor into her decision at all...

I'd do it anyway
no mercy with those who want your life ruined as collateral damage

she just doesn't want to go to jail when it's proven this was an orchestrated lie

Here you go.

Attached: CBF.png (2000x1333, 1.2M)

If they tried to impeach Kav Repubs would investigate the shit out of her story and she obviously does not want that.

Kinda hard to find proof an MKULTRA patient is lying

What?

She doesn't want to be investigated for her fabricated story.

She belongs in jail.

Yet it still going to happen..... I really, really hope.

No. That doesn't matter. There are untold numbers of manipulative kikes in power, but they are in power because of all the morons stupid enough to do their bidding.

People should understand there is nothing to be gained with working for such scum. Ford can suffer.

>if Democrats take control of Congress.
Kek

Attached: brettbeer.jpg (1080x819, 583K)

INDELIBLE IN THE HIPPOCAMPUS

an illegal

sympathizer are the real enablers

Thanks user.

I liked it

It's all going to be about the present day investigation with maybe 1000 words total about the alleged incident 30+ years ago.

it isn't even slightly funny

HAHAHAHA

He's going to sue her for defamation

Attached: GFNGNGNN.jpg (758x1049, 235K)

If Democrats take control... Ha! She sealed their fate with this sham.

I just figured she didn't want to get murdered by some kook off his meds.

That's pretty obvious isn't it? She told everyone NOT to believe the accusers when it was her husband doing the shit. Hillary Clinton has no credibility. Besides, she's likely sequestered in a medical facility rn anyhow. Bitch has serious health issues. We donged a bullet

She's simply trying to avoid any investigations and criminal charges for conspiracy and fraud. So, she simply wants to disappear with as little damage as possible.

Attached: giphy.gif (267x199, 312K)

Imagine the special hell of being married to this trainwreck and having to support her.

Just like in my holocaust animes.

hope the feds do go after her then she can use the $500k from the gofundme for its actual purpose

Indelible in the hippocampus is the lager.

Attached: IndelibleInTheHypocampus.jpg (620x387, 99K)

this is bullshit. she didn't speak up once when he became a federal judge or any point when he was building his career. Hell if he didn't get tapped for supreme court this never would have seen the light of day.

this. She should go to prison and be offered a milder sentence deal if she is willing to publicly state that "What I have done has hurt real rape victims. And I deserve to be made an example of. I'm sorry. We must believe in innocent until proven guilty and the rule of law or we don't have a country that protects real victims."

Attached: 1538784492995.jpg (638x501, 157K)

turbo autism activated.

INDELIBLE IN THE HIPPOPOTAMUS IS THE REGRET

Proof this all about stopping the nomination.

False accusers should face punishment equal to the crime they claim to be a victim of. Send her to prison already

to pay her "pro bono" jewish lawyers. The jews always win and end up with the money.

>Ford only wanted to tell her story to Senate Judiciary Committee members
Yeah and she only wanted to do that after 36 years for the lols

mcgregor still is the wrong choice for supreme court

bish look like a man

Women don't go to prison for sexually assaulting others, though.

A false rape claim should result in the accused picking someone to publically rape the false rape accuser.

Na, she should be raped, for real. Not the modern "I drank 2 beers and then I sucked his pee pee........HE RAPED ME" rape.

Fuckin new Somali refugee FICKI FICKI hardcore India countryside tour bus gangrape rape.

She is saying, please don't put me in jail for lying.

her face is exactly why you should wear sunblock whenever outside. looks like leather christ

Duh. They're hoping if they drop it now, Grassley won't keep coming for those therapy and polygraph notes that show the whole thing was a smear campaign run by spooks.

Attached: Indellibus2.jpg (694x448, 63K)