But wait there’s more!

>but wait there’s more!
Do Jews know they’re being Jews or does it come so naturally that they think this sort of conduct is totally natural?

Attached: E1B371CC-7F8B-4065-9532-853D84546DC6.jpg (1242x2112, 527K)

Do these morons not know what a “witness” is

They’re the same people who think Dr. Fraud’s testimony is hard evidence that Kavanaugh is a rapist

Hearsay isn't admissible and doesn't count as a witness. Her recounting her story to another person doesn't support her story at all.

>witness
>she told me about it 34 years after the attack

if the jews were smart tey'd fake Dr Fords death and claim she committed suicide because no one believed her.

Attached: 65139254.jpg (320x320, 32K)

Did she pressure this one too?

why fake it?

This is such last second BS that I highly doubt it will have any real impact on the vote today. Kavanaugh is going to be the next Justice this is all just an effort by the media to put an asterisk next to his name so they can state "muh illegitimate court!" whenever he rules against the left.

This is beyond the pale. I hope America shows up and punishes these people on election day

>Hearsay isn't admissible
There are exceptions to hearsay - if he was an outcry witness, a person she told about the attack shortly after it happened, it would be admissible as evidence.

The problem here is that A) 34 years after an attack is too late to qualify as an outcry witness, and B) even if he's telling the truth, he's not the first person she told about the attack since she claims she told the therapist in 2012. Calling this guy a 'corroborating witness' is about as shameless a ploy as we've seen in this debacle.

They have to fake it because she's no one of consequence. They can't go full Seth Rich on someone who's not a threat.

Have they handed over the therapist notes and other docs Grassely asked for on behalf of the senate?

They’re just trying to save face with Democrats. Unless they come out and start naming FBI agents to blame for not including this oh-so-definitely-truthful information in the report, this is totally meaningless.

Just like how a CNN editor was blaming Avenatti yesterday for the failed takedown of Kavanaugh, these fuckers come trundling in "HURR DURR I'M HELPING" and they trip over their own feet and knock everything to the ground.

Thing that pisses me off about it all, is that fucking whore Ford is going to laugh her lying ass all the way to the bank, with over a million dollars in donation monies, and probably never work another day of her life, after all of this is over. There's not a single damn negative thing that's going to happen to here.

Has it been confirmed that Ford is a Jew? What's her maiden name, what's this cryptokikes real history?

Because she's not even a real person.

They're women user.

They feed on heresay like manna from heaven.

if she's found guilty of lies under oath all that money she made related to this felony will be taken away

*hearsay

>jews jewing jew lovers

whoa.

Attached: how_to_make_a_godtard-zionism.jpg (1184x666, 199K)

Why does that matter? They probably had manufactured dirt on every single person being considered for the SC. Kavanaugh's nomination wasn't some kind of asspull.

lmao keep telling yourself that breh

She can now afford to buy a 3rd door.

These people are lawyers and yet they don't know nobody gives a shit about hearsay and other second hand information

im cappin this one

They are so blinded by their own arrogance that they are unable to see how others view them.

>the lady who keeps telling people
>told people.....
He's guilty!!! It's over boys!

So by this logic, I'm gong to tell everyone to screencap this as witnesses I'm telling you I was sexually assaulted by every member of theDNC and every mosque and jew temple
Every member of these organizations are to be removed from my, the survivor's, country
You all are my witnesses and I present my story as evidence

For smart Jews it's deliberate, but for most of them, they're like locusts... except instead of eating grain, they consume the genetic material and culture around them leaving behind half-kike babies and "post modernism"

Pretty sure the 'outcry witness' exception only applies in texas, and would only apply if she was 14 or younger at the time. And then again it only applies to the first adult person the victim tells it to; by her own testimony she spoke of it to her therapist in 2012.

This shouldn't be confused with the excited utterance exception, which absolutely would not apply to a response elicited by a retelling of an event. The declarant needs to be under the effect of the event for this to apply (i.e. seeing A shoot B and then crying out "A just shot B!").

In other words, this is hearsay and inadmissible in every court in the US.

>In other words, this is hearsay and inadmissible in every court in the US.
Oh, I'm not disagreeing, there's no fucking statute under which "some guy who says she told him about it three decades later" is admissible testimony. Just saying that there are circumstances where someone who was told about the attack after it happened could offer admissible testimony.